Corrupted 1000s of hours of saved game data for a stupid update

Discus and support Corrupted 1000s of hours of saved game data for a stupid update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing monster hunter world when i got disconnected from xbox live because my xbox needed an update. No big deal, i save my game, close out, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CITYGOBLIN, Sep 28, 2019.

1. CITYGOBLIN
    CITYGOBLIN Guest

I was playing monster hunter world when i got disconnected from xbox live because my xbox needed an update. No big deal, i save my game, close out, and begin my update. Boot up monster hunter, and i get a message saying to sync my save data. I do so, only
    to realize that instead of pulling up my old save data the game overwrites the file and corrupts it. Now when i try to get on monster hunter to try and use my character the game thinks i have no save data even though i clearly see it still on my xbox. So yeah
    over a thousand plus hours all gone for a stupid xbox live update just so i can now full rest my xbox, gg.

:)

CITYGOBLIN, Sep 28, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

You could check if there is more than one local save file. Maybe you have some luck and your savefile is still on your console. You could try to start the game by setting your console offline and give it a try. Fingers crossed that you get lucky.
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

mistakes that happen, you don't gain anything with offending, and you will continue here XD
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

And something that makes you angry I understand you. It takes a lot of patience
  5. SoberCoffee752 Win User

Aww shame dude. Is there no online save you can recover your game data from?
  6. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Is sad to know that, I can't imagine what I would done in your place.
Thema:

1. Corrupted 1000s of hours of saved game data for a stupid update - Similar Threads - Corrupted 1000s hours

2. Minecraft World Corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Corrupt: is there any way i can fix my corrupted minecraft world i tried uninstalling and re installing, deleting my saved game data and nothing works. is there any way i can find why my world is corrupted...
  3. Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X turns on but has no signel, digital games corrupted and whole system sometimes...: Hello, So i need your guys help, do you know what the problem can be?? System completely freezes or game's shut off automaticly. I think it is the HHD that the thing is broken but i don't now...
  4. Corrupted games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupted games: I was playing fine earlier, I just tried to get on 20 minutes ago and play monster hunter world and borderlands 3 and they're both corrupted, what [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] is going on. Why...
  5. Minecraft world isnt syncing or is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world isnt syncing or is corrupted: I was playing minecraft and then my xbox basically froze and then shutoff I got back on and it had a system error E102 and so I did the troubleshooting steps resented and so on and it did the...
  6. Fallout 3 corrupted saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 corrupted saves: Hi, I've got a problem with fallout 3 on my xbox one and I think it's caused by one of the previous saves. When I click on continue or on load the game freezes, the same happens when I start a...
  7. My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt: My Xbox Live Profile is corrupt and I can not access privacy settings, which means I can not connect to XBOX live from my Xbox one. How can I get this repaired? Resetting just changes the password...
  8. Corrupted game & app files on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Corrupted game & app files on profile: This problem has cost me several hours on the phone with Microsoft's oh-so-helpful xbox support with no answer. Im going to try to keep this as short as possible so bear with me. A few days ago...
  9. 360 Profile Corruption? in the cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Profile Corruption? in the cloud: My 360 profile will not download to my real 360 or on xbox one, sign-in is correct, I can download my brother profile and my alt account, my main profile isn't on any other system, and the remote...
  10. The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem: I have an xbox one x and i am having the saved game data corrupted problem were the console bricks.I have talk to microsoft support about the said problem and factory reset that deletes every...