Corrupted 1000s of hours of saved game data for a stupid update

Discus and support Corrupted 1000s of hours of saved game data for a stupid update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing monster hunter world when i got disconnected from xbox live because my xbox needed an update. No big deal, i save my game, close out, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CITYGOBLIN, Sep 28, 2019.

1. CITYGOBLIN
    CITYGOBLIN Guest

I was playing monster hunter world when i got disconnected from xbox live because my xbox needed an update. No big deal, i save my game, close out, and begin my update. Boot up monster hunter, and i get a message saying to sync my save data. I do so, only
    to realize that instead of pulling up my old save data the game overwrites the file and corrupts it. Now when i try to get on monster hunter to try and use my character the game thinks i have no save data even though i clearly see it still on my xbox. So yeah
    over a thousand plus hours all gone for a stupid xbox live update just so i can now full rest my xbox, gg.

:)

CITYGOBLIN, Sep 28, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

You could check if there is more than one local save file. Maybe you have some luck and your savefile is still on your console. You could try to start the game by setting your console offline and give it a try. Fingers crossed that you get lucky.
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

mistakes that happen, you don't gain anything with offending, and you will continue here XD
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

And something that makes you angry I understand you. It takes a lot of patience
  5. SoberCoffee752 Win User

Aww shame dude. Is there no online save you can recover your game data from?
  6. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Is sad to know that, I can't imagine what I would done in your place.
Thema:

1. Corrupted 1000s of hours of saved game data for a stupid update - Similar Threads - Corrupted 1000s hours

2. Can you recover a corrupt save file?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you recover a corrupt save file?...: Power glitch during a save.... Now it says corrupted.... Any way to recover it?.... 3dfb1d5b-1889-4ce9-973f-70470578affe
  3. My minecraft world not fully synced or is corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world not fully synced or is corrupted: I was having problems with my microsoft account connections, so i called a professional from microsoft website, and i did what he said, but when i tryed to open up my main world where me and 8...
  4. modern warfare multiplayer pack corrupt data - want refund or fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    modern warfare multiplayer pack corrupt data - want refund or fix: I have bought call of duty modern warfare TWICE now! First time the disc and second time DLC. It is still showing that the multiplayer data pack is corrupt and can't install. Therefore I am out...
  5. War zone Corrupt install

in XBoX on Consoles
    War zone Corrupt install: Ever since the last large update in war zone my xbox has been saying its corrupt. ive tried uninstalling/reinstalling, resetting cache and yes turning it off and back on but sadly nothing works....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 got my savegame corrupted dont know how...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 got my savegame corrupted dont know how...: helloo… Im play of forza horizon 4, photographer and painter...wich means I got work on my account...I pay every month for a servisse where all games I think save our progresso to their cloud…...
  7. Corrupted Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted Games: So far I've see 2 of my games (Terraria and Hollow Knight) corrupted. When I first heard that, I've gotten the tip to uninstall then reinstall the game. So I happily did so myself. But then when I...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock world corrupted with no error message on a different xbox from the one it...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock world corrupted with no error message on a different xbox from the one it...: Opened a minecraft world on a different xbox. Never showed an error message about the world being corrupted, but a lot of things in the world are messed up or missing. How can i play the world...
  9. Corrupted Craft, Corrupted minecraft dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Corrupted Craft, Corrupted minecraft dungeons: Minecraft dungeons prevents you from getting rid of soul-infused items that gradually fill up your inventory unless you "salvage" them, exchanging them for emeralds... I.e. you sell them... In...
  10. Corrupted Xbox Insider Update

in XboX Insiders
    Corrupted Xbox Insider Update: Hey. I have tecently got an update today from the Xbox Insider Program. The update downloaded fine, and when it was time to verify it, the process was stuck at 0%... OSU was not an option since...