Corrupted game, cannot uninstall, please help.

Discus and support Corrupted game, cannot uninstall, please help. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been having a problem with a game it will not let me uninstall, every time I try to uninstall it re-appears in my game library and will not go... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bocaj182, Aug 1, 2021.

1. /u/bocaj182
    /u/bocaj182 Guest

I’ve been having a problem with a game it will not let me uninstall, every time I try to uninstall it re-appears in my game library and will not go away, I can’t even launch the game. I’ve had this problem for around 4-5 months now and I can’t seem to find a way to get rid of it. If you can, please help.

submitted by /u/bocaj182
    [link] [comments]

/u/bocaj182, Aug 1, 2021
  2. FIZZY LP Win User

Downloaded game says unreadable disc Xbox 360

Yes because i want you to uninstall the game and reinstall the game, the link was to help you reinstall the game as its a corrupt file causing the issue, please uninstall and reinstall the game.

without doing this step we cannot narrow down the issue.

Many thanks in advance ;)
  3. CMUchippewa Win User

FIFA14 does not start on Xbox One

It might be a corrupted installation of the game. I would recommend uninstalling it and reinstalling it to see if that helps.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Killer Instinct - Refreshing DLC Timeout

Hello Bob,

Sorry for the issue with the game. You can try and uninstall and reinstall the game. This should help as sometimes games get corrupt.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Can't uninstall a game please help

there is definately an issue there as halo 5 is nearly 100gb so you are missing a huge chunk of data there. easiest way is to put in disc or try installing, when the install gets to 10% cancel and that may fix it.
  6. MrXX ol Win User

Can't uninstall a game please help

It is internal hard drive and i have tried to uninstall it from my manage game and from the setting also when i try to uninstall it from the settings it will say put in disc or re download it
Thema:

1. Corrupted game, cannot uninstall, please help. - Similar Threads - Corrupted game cannot

2. Error Code 0x80070570 (Game Corrupted) Any Fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070570 (Game Corrupted) Any Fix?: So about a day ago I played Cold War, and everything worked fine, nothing was wrong with it, but today I tried to get on and now it’s saying that the game is corrupted and giving me the error code...
  3. Modern Warfare 3 : downloading corrupted game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 3 : downloading corrupted game: I am in South Africa and purchased Modern Warfare 3 for xbox360 and downloaded it to an external drive multiple times but it does not reflect under my games and each time it says Corrupted Xbox...
  4. how to download forza horzion 4 game on xbox game app after the download being corrupted by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download forza horzion 4 game on xbox game app after the download being corrupted by...: Hello i want somebody to solve this problem. After i bought the xbox game pass and decided to download forza horizon 4. i download just over 4 percent before my internet adapter shut itself down...
  5. How can I know if a game file on my Series S is corrupted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I know if a game file on my Series S is corrupted?: I was wondering how I can know if my game files are damaged or corrupted on my Xbox? e4d9d448-9c12-40af-b6df-800864a9ca2a
  6. Corrupted Game Preventing Install on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupted Game Preventing Install on Xbox One: I was trying to load up Cold War on the Xbox One earlier, but it said it needed an update, so I let it update, and it stopped installation almost immediately. I thought it was because I had a game...
  7. Corrupt Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupt Game: I was trying to update ARK. It said the game was corrupt, try reinstalling it. I tried and now it will not install. I reset my xbox and also did a factory reset. Please help....
  8. cannot reinstall owned games. says files are corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot reinstall owned games. says files are corrupted: i have modern warfare on disc and i uninstalled it for space but i have friends who still wanted to play warzone so i installed the free version but it wont install. the menu that pops up says...
  9. Xbox fifa 18 save game corrupted, cannot load different save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fifa 18 save game corrupted, cannot load different save.: Hi, unfortunately while playing fifa 18 the game glitched during an autosave after a match. This seems to have corrupted that autosave point and I cannot seems to reload the game. I have 4 other...
  10. Cannot download the game in my Region - Corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download the game in my Region - Corrupted: I'm in Qatar and the game is not available in my region. I couldn't be able to purchase the game directly from my Xbox "It was telling me that cannot continue purchase because of the region or...