Corrupted game

Discus and support Corrupted game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I bought Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of cortex for my Xbox 360 from the xbox marketplace. I bought it and downloaded the game but the game can´t be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fadinho92, Apr 16, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. Fadinho92
    Fadinho92 Guest

Corrupted game

Hello!

I bought Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of cortex for my Xbox 360 from the xbox marketplace. I bought it and downloaded the game but the game can´t be installed....

It says that the game is corrupted? How can this be fixed?

/ Fadi

:)

2. Haloaddict Win User

Corrupt Games

I have officially unenrolled from the program.
  3. Leonarx8 Win User

Corrupted Game

I deleted old corrupted file before download but didnt clear system cache now i did that and trying to download again..

Btw theres one more Prince of Persia game on my hd may it cause the corruption ?

It has same game name with classic pop
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

Game corrupt

Hey BoneDracomagus I'd suggest having the user try Syntecs solution first as that seems like a very solid step! You also may want to try the below steps in the order they're listed, I see some of the steps have been done but this order in particular has
    been found helpful!

1. Delete the downloaded DLC and any incomplete/unknown games

2. Delete profile (only, not any other items on the profile)

3. Re-download profile, power off/on and download the DLC again

Let me know how these suggestions work out!
  5. Wong2804 Win User

Corrupted Game

well I can only find the game in storage in system settings and it has an " ! " as an image and it says that is corrupted and there's no error code
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Corrupted Game

Hey there Rom! Can you try removing your current storage device and download this game to a different one (USB or HDD). Let me know if this successfully downloads here. Thanks!
Thema:

Corrupted game

1. Corrupted game - Similar Threads - Corrupted game

2. Xbox fifa 18 save game corrupted, cannot load different save.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox fifa 18 save game corrupted, cannot load different save.: Hi, unfortunately while playing fifa 18 the game glitched during an autosave after a match. This seems to have corrupted that autosave point and I cannot seems to reload the game. I have 4 other...
  3. Game updates corrupt game and then reloads in its entirety

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updates corrupt game and then reloads in its entirety: Hi guys, the last few months i have found no matter the game update I receive, if i start it it will just sit without starting to do anything, my console then will not power down either ( i left...
  4. Corrupt game file.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupt game file.: Ok so earlier i started downloading battlefield 5 but decided to cancel the install but the space it was taking for the install is still gone and the game keeps download from where i last stopped...
  5. Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE: I recently lost all my progress in the campaign of a game, because the game did not load the save, that is, the saved data were corrupted. I wonder if there's any way I can not lose my progress if...
  6. Corrupted games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted games?: hey there, I’m kind of curious if anyone else is having the same issues as me. On my friends Xbox I’ll download a game and after it has completed its download, I’m unable to play due to the game...
  7. Forza 7 Updates Corrupted my Xbox Endurance Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 Updates Corrupted my Xbox Endurance Games: I started a 1,000 lap long endurance race on Forza 7 Free Play on April 15th 2018. I raced on the 8.44 mile Le Mans Circuit De La Sarthe Old Mulsanne Circuit, and got up to 270 laps. Then the...
  8. Corrupted game file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted game file: so today I tried to play fortnite on my Xbox one, when I selected it I got a notification that said the file was corrupt. I did what it said to do (delete and renown load the game) but when I went...
  9. Game appears corrupted, deducting excessive coins and tickets.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game appears corrupted, deducting excessive coins and tickets.: my games keeps subtracting about double, sometimes more gold coins and tickets Started with 640 Coins and 60 tickets. Chose 5 cards and 3 nos. on power card. - down to 575 coins, when games...
  10. Random Installation stops, game freezes, corrupted games, E105

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Installation stops, game freezes, corrupted games, E105: Hello, I'm having some problems on my console. My internet connection is perfect ... [img] ...but in the last days during some updates it randomly says "installation stopped". When I clicked...