Corrupted World Minecraft Xbox One X

Discus and support Corrupted World Minecraft Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Minecraft since 2012 and I have never had problems of any sort, until some days ago. Recently I gave back my Xbox One in order to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanieleSechi19, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Corrupted World Minecraft Xbox One X

I have been playing Minecraft since 2012 and I have never had problems of any sort, until some days ago. Recently I gave back my Xbox One in order to purchase an One X, so I had to move all my saved data from the console to the external hard disk and,
    apparently, everything went fine. Two or three days ago I decided to play with my old world, which I have continued to expand from years, and a message appeared, saying: "Impossible to syncronize your world or it may be corrupted/damaged" ( I'm translating
    from italian, sorry ). I'm a bit hopeless right now, because it seems that I lost my only world and I have no idea how to fix this catastrophe. I tried to delete my data and dowload them again, I tried to uninstall the game, to play the game on a friend's
    console but without success.

If anyone could help me I will be very grateful, meanwhile thanks a lot.

:)

DanieleSechi19, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

you have backup in cloud of your save games? try reinstall the game and copy your world again, try open your old save game in your old xbox if your yet have
  3. DanieleSechi19 Win User

you have backup in cloud of your save games? try reinstall the game and copy your world again, try open your old save game in your old xbox if your yet have
    Hello, unfortunately I don’t have another Xbox ( yet ); I tried with a friend’s console but the result was the same.

I have the data saved in the cloud but when I try to reinstall them and launch the world I’m referring to that message appears ( world not syncronized or corrupted, ecc ).
  4. DanieleSechi19 Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that one of your Minecraft worlds seems to be corrupted, and you are unable to access it. Minecraft worlds are at risk of being lost. That is why Mojang support recommends to
    back up your worlds from time to time. This will help prevent the loss of worlds. We suggest reaching
    out to the Mojang support team for more information and support on corrupt worlds. We hope this information helps!
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate your effort. I will try to contact Majong support team and see if they can help me. Thanks a lot again.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello DanieleSechi19,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that one of your Minecraft worlds seems to be corrupted, and you are unable to access it. Minecraft worlds are at risk of being lost. That is why Mojang support recommends to
    back up your worlds from time to time. This will help prevent the loss of worlds. We suggest reaching
    out to the Mojang support team for more information and support on corrupt worlds. We hope this information helps!
  6. Fak-DB20D086-CDB5-4C Win User

minecraft

Maybe your whole Minecraft data is corrupted. Try to save your worlds on a flashdrive and then delete Minecraft and then redownload it and put your worlds back on it.
Thema:

1. Corrupted World Minecraft Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Corrupted World Minecraft

2. Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One: During the process of loading one of my creative worlds on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One, the game crashes whilst generating. I have tried restarting console and game, as well as cloning the...
  3. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  4. Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access my Minecraft World... "Cannot Sync or File may be Corrupted": Hey!!!! So my friends and I have this old survival world on Minecraft and we transferred it from the "Minecraft Xbox one Edition" to "Minecraft: for Xbox one" on Windows 10 version for the xbox......
  5. "the world is not fully synced or has been corrupted." Help!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "the world is not fully synced or has been corrupted." Help!!: When I try to join my minecraft world on my second Xbox it doesn't work, I've tried lots of things, - factory reset - uninstall and reinstall - sign out of my acc and then sign back in None...
  6. Corrupted Minecraft world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted Minecraft world.: A Minecraft world that me and my friends have been playing on for a long time got corrupted when i reset my xbox the world got corrupted, how do i fix it. 973e5cc4-9ae1-4703-80ce-22b743d8c049
  7. Primary Minecraft world corrupted - Bedrock Edition? Unable to Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Primary Minecraft world corrupted - Bedrock Edition? Unable to Sync: I'm getting an error when trying to load my main Minecraft world. I believe I may have found a bug in Minecraft that led to this corruption and now I'm struggling to find a way to recover the many...
  8. Minecraft corrupt world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft corrupt world: Hey I have been in a few worlds no bigger than 10mb but have one exclusive world that a few have been working on which is much larger around 420mb, I just upgraded from xbox one to xbox one S have...
  9. Minecraft saved worlds either corrupted or unable to sync properly!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft saved worlds either corrupted or unable to sync properly!: This is the second time it's happening. After expanding my world to above 500MB, it starts not sync properly and the saved world picture is a generic black and white picture. Eventually, it will...
  10. All Minecraft Worlds Corrupting [Please Help]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All Minecraft Worlds Corrupting [Please Help]: So Me and my Significant Other have been playing Minecraft together happily for a long time. We put countless hours and hours into our world. It got "corrupt" and we had to delete it. Okay, no...