Corrupted World Minecraft Xbox One X

Discus and support Corrupted World Minecraft Xbox One X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Minecraft since 2012 and I have never had problems of any sort, until some days ago. Recently I gave back my Xbox One in order to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanieleSechi19, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Corrupted World Minecraft Xbox One X

I have been playing Minecraft since 2012 and I have never had problems of any sort, until some days ago. Recently I gave back my Xbox One in order to purchase an One X, so I had to move all my saved data from the console to the external hard disk and,
    apparently, everything went fine. Two or three days ago I decided to play with my old world, which I have continued to expand from years, and a message appeared, saying: "Impossible to syncronize your world or it may be corrupted/damaged" ( I'm translating
    from italian, sorry ). I'm a bit hopeless right now, because it seems that I lost my only world and I have no idea how to fix this catastrophe. I tried to delete my data and dowload them again, I tried to uninstall the game, to play the game on a friend's
    console but without success.

If anyone could help me I will be very grateful, meanwhile thanks a lot.

:)

DanieleSechi19, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

you have backup in cloud of your save games? try reinstall the game and copy your world again, try open your old save game in your old xbox if your yet have
  3. DanieleSechi19 Win User

you have backup in cloud of your save games? try reinstall the game and copy your world again, try open your old save game in your old xbox if your yet have
    Hello, unfortunately I don’t have another Xbox ( yet ); I tried with a friend’s console but the result was the same.

I have the data saved in the cloud but when I try to reinstall them and launch the world I’m referring to that message appears ( world not syncronized or corrupted, ecc ).
  4. DanieleSechi19 Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that one of your Minecraft worlds seems to be corrupted, and you are unable to access it. Minecraft worlds are at risk of being lost. That is why Mojang support recommends to
    back up your worlds from time to time. This will help prevent the loss of worlds. We suggest reaching
    out to the Mojang support team for more information and support on corrupt worlds. We hope this information helps!
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate your effort. I will try to contact Majong support team and see if they can help me. Thanks a lot again.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello DanieleSechi19,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that one of your Minecraft worlds seems to be corrupted, and you are unable to access it. Minecraft worlds are at risk of being lost. That is why Mojang support recommends to
    back up your worlds from time to time. This will help prevent the loss of worlds. We suggest reaching
    out to the Mojang support team for more information and support on corrupt worlds. We hope this information helps!
  6. Mr daffypyle Win User

I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

Access Application Data\.minecraft\saves. ...

1. Make a copy of the corrupted world folder & all files & folders inside, and rename it however you please. ...
    2. Start Minecraft and create a new world, then save and close Minecraft. ...
    3. Go back to Application Data\. ...
    4. Cut the files (but not the folders) from the new saved world folder.
    5. how-to-recover-corrupted-saved-world
Thema:

1. Corrupted World Minecraft Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Corrupted World Minecraft

2. My minecraft world has been corrupted and I want to get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world has been corrupted and I want to get it back: Hello to any helpers ive logged into minecraft after around 3 months due to the new update being released and it has said that my world is corrupted or cannot be synced, i really wanna get this...
  3. Minecraft Corrupted World 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Corrupted World 3: I found out that the cloud storage of my worlds is corrupted or not synced and I was wondering if anybody knew how to fix this or if I had to just give up and delete them....
  4. Minecraft Corrupted World 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Corrupted World 2: I don't know what to do guys, I've literally tried everything. I removed my account, unhomed my Xbox, uninstalled and reinstalled my game, did a cold restart, everything. And it still says "failed...
  5. Minecraft Corrupted World

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Corrupted World: Hello! Ever since I updated my Xbox one my Minecraft worlds won't load and keep saying, "failed to sync data". I've tried clearing my storage and saved data and signing out, uninstalling and...
  6. Minecraft World Corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Corrupted: Like 2 months ago i went on the beta version of minecraft and ive been playing on the same survival world since. And about a week ago i relized that i was in the club in xbox insiders program were...
  7. Minecraft corrupted world I was loading up the my world and my xbox crashed. After I...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft corrupted world I was loading up the my world and my xbox crashed. After I...: [IMG] submitted by /u/bruhpoop [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft world save file corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world save file corrupted: I experienced a power outage while on my minecraft world, and the world will no longer open. Ive tried everything, and when it gave me the option to pick a save file either on the xbox (older) or...
  9. Minecraft worlds failed to sync/corrupted.....help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds failed to sync/corrupted.....help?: So yesterday my internet went out for a few minutes while i was on minecraft. When i turned my minecraft off and came back as soon as my internet was back on, my worlds could not be loaded, giving...
  10. Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world corrupted/deleted looking to recover world: Hi. I was loading into a world today that me and some of my friends were working on, when the power went out. Upon restarting the xbox and launching minecraft it was gone. It was as if i had...