Cortana on Xbox One

Discus and support Cortana on Xbox One in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does Any one else struggle with cortana, or even the voice to text feature.? 90%of the time cortana cancels herself halfway through what I'm saying or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TE33ER, Jun 16, 2019.

1. TE33ER
    TE33ER Guest

Cortana on Xbox One

Does Any one else struggle with cortana, or even the voice to text feature.?

90%of the time cortana cancels herself halfway through what I'm saying or doesn't work at all. And the voice to text feature is just as bad. Most of the time it says there is a problem please try later. Or when it says "listening" it actually isn't or it
    takes nearly 60 seconds to recognise what I'm saying.

Does anyone know of a fix?

:)

TE33ER, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Mister Mascot Win User

How do I turn off the Cortana popup messages?

Hey there Ravenclawln4ks,

To use normal "Xbox" commands on the Xbox Console you'll just need to disable Cortana. That should remove any Cortana popup messages on the console as well, here's the steps to do that. How to

Disable Cortana on Xbox One

Let us know if that did the trick for you!
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

Kinect Commands navigation no longer work in Netflix App

This may be due, in part, to the change to "Hey Cortana" on the Xbox One. Have you tried setting up Cortana?
  4. cheesyhunter1 Win User
  5. Whitey Black Win User

Cortana Android App

first check the Cortana app in you're Xbox one is update to the latest version then check the link

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-cortana-xbox-one-command-list-tips-and-more
  6. blueamcat Win User

connect Xbox to cortana

Thema:

Cortana on Xbox One

1. Cortana on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Cortana

2. Xbox won't stop reminding me that Cortana is no longer supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't stop reminding me that Cortana is no longer supported: Very frequently my xbox picks up stray sounds (through Kinect), thinks I'm trying to use Cortana, and pops up a message in the corner to tell me that Cortana isn't supported on Xbox, and plays a...
  3. Cortana

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana: What do you think about that feature being removed. Me personally I am happy because just laughing activates it, I think it was a terrible system, you didn't even have to say hey Cort cortana and...
  4. Crazy Cortana

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy Cortana: I plan on submitting a ticket on the system next time it happens, but sometimes at night I get a notification that Cortana couldn't do it's thing and to check settings. Sometimes it happens often...
  5. Cortana and Kinect problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana and Kinect problem: I have an Xbox One X and I purchased the adapter so I could continue to use Cortana voice commands with Kinect. It was working as expected until it stopped responding on 10/10/19. I tried...
  6. Removal/deletion/hide Cortana and Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removal/deletion/hide Cortana and Mixer: Dear all, First of all my sons nor I are gamers. The xbox 1tb that I bought them from new, is at least 4 years old. No issues until now. The console is updated. They are not allowed online....
  7. Cortana, what the heck?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana, what the heck?!: So for some odd reason, my Cortana A.I. on my Xbox seems to be the absolute weirdest piece of work that I have known. It listens in to when I say something close to "Hey Cortana", and sometimes I...
  8. Cortana in France : Français language doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cortana in France : Français language doesn't work: So cortana doesn't work for a reason ive chosen other languages but it doesn't work either is it because of an update ? i'am on xbox one s. 5d32a50f-1e48-4a7f-83f0-5a79e86244d0
  9. Cortana bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cortana bug: Hello, with the recent updates to Xbox I have been noticing some bugs. One major bug is Cortana. I will be playing Destiny 2, Minecraft, or even Call of Duty bo4 and Cortana will activate out of...
  10. My cortana on my xbox one won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cortana on my xbox one won't work: It'll say,''sorry about that i didnt here anything.'' I have no clue what to do b0b4abae-b9f1-43f9-b665-0cd7e7aaadfc