Cortana

Discus and support Cortana in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What do you think about that feature being removed. Me personally I am happy because just laughing activates it, I think it was a terrible system, you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AoD D33pfri3d, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Cortana

What do you think about that feature being removed.

Me personally I am happy because just laughing activates it, I think it was a terrible system, you didn't even have to say hey Cort cortana and it would activate. I found it very annoying even it was disabled it would still pop up to set it up.

:)

AoD D33pfri3d, Oct 26, 2019
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

2 Cortanas in the same room.

Yo dawg, I heard you like Cortana, so I put Cortana next to Cortana so you can ask Cortana while asking Cortana.
  3. Azrael008uk Win User

So does Cortana actually sound like Cortana?

When the Microsoft boys Tech Demo'd for me a year or so back it wasn't Cortana's actual voice.

Is it actually Cortana's voice now?
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Cortana not available in Canada?

Cortana can't translate your O's

"Cortana, what's it about?'

-Cortana will display all boat related hits.

j/k
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Cortana Voice Commands Through Headset in Next Update

Seems not all features of Cortana will be available just using a chat mic

www.xboxoneuk.com/.../new-update-now-available-for-preview-members-2

Here are a few of the things Cortana can do:

Cortana supports natural language instead of the use of specific phrases or commands. Just say “Hey Cortana” and ask her a question or give her a command!

Use Cortana and voice commands from your headset; no Kinect needed!

Kinect owners can ask Cortana about things like time, weather, and sports scores. For example:

“Hey Cortana, what time is it”?

“Hey Cortana, will I need a jacket today?

“Hey Cortana, did the Golden State Warriors win yesterday?”
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

Does Cortana actually sound like Cortana now?
Thema:

Cortana

1. Cortana - Similar Threads - Cortana

2. Xbox won't stop reminding me that Cortana is no longer supported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't stop reminding me that Cortana is no longer supported: Very frequently my xbox picks up stray sounds (through Kinect), thinks I'm trying to use Cortana, and pops up a message in the corner to tell me that Cortana isn't supported on Xbox, and plays a...
  3. Crazy Cortana

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy Cortana: I plan on submitting a ticket on the system next time it happens, but sometimes at night I get a notification that Cortana couldn't do it's thing and to check settings. Sometimes it happens often...
  4. Cortana and Kinect problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana and Kinect problem: I have an Xbox One X and I purchased the adapter so I could continue to use Cortana voice commands with Kinect. It was working as expected until it stopped responding on 10/10/19. I tried...
  5. Removal/deletion/hide Cortana and Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removal/deletion/hide Cortana and Mixer: Dear all, First of all my sons nor I are gamers. The xbox 1tb that I bought them from new, is at least 4 years old. No issues until now. The console is updated. They are not allowed online....
  6. Cortana, what the heck?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cortana, what the heck?!: So for some odd reason, my Cortana A.I. on my Xbox seems to be the absolute weirdest piece of work that I have known. It listens in to when I say something close to "Hey Cortana", and sometimes I...
  7. Cortana in France : Français language doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cortana in France : Français language doesn't work: So cortana doesn't work for a reason ive chosen other languages but it doesn't work either is it because of an update ? i'am on xbox one s. 5d32a50f-1e48-4a7f-83f0-5a79e86244d0
  8. Cortana on Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cortana on Xbox One: Does Any one else struggle with cortana, or even the voice to text feature.? 90%of the time cortana cancels herself halfway through what I'm saying or doesn't work at all. And the voice to text...
  9. Cortana bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cortana bug: Hello, with the recent updates to Xbox I have been noticing some bugs. One major bug is Cortana. I will be playing Destiny 2, Minecraft, or even Call of Duty bo4 and Cortana will activate out of...
  10. My cortana on my xbox one won't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My cortana on my xbox one won't work: It'll say,''sorry about that i didnt here anything.'' I have no clue what to do b0b4abae-b9f1-43f9-b665-0cd7e7aaadfc