Cosmetic or Beneficial

Discus and support Cosmetic or Beneficial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hate the games that give you advantages to pay, if the purchase is cosmetic it's fine since your skill is the one that stands out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanMen334, Jul 15, 2019.

1. DanMen334
    DanMen334 Guest

Cosmetic or Beneficial

I hate the games that give you advantages to pay, if the purchase is cosmetic it's fine since your skill is the one that stands out

:)

DanMen334, Jul 15, 2019
  2. JerryH1425 Win User

Cosmetic or Beneficial

Beneficial gear always. If a games has the option to use a better looking item to change the appearance of the beneficial one I'll do it. But other than that always beneficial.
  3. HarIey Quinn77 Win User

Cosmetic or Beneficial

Cosmetic. If I like the gears look better I'm more apt to use it
  4. Pandy Yato Win User

Cosmetic or Beneficial

I wear the best armour I can, however in FFXIV, we have something called glamour where I canmake my armour look like something else and the running joke is "glamour is the true end game". So, I choose function and fashion lol.
  5. Khaenin Win User

Cosmetic or Beneficial

I'm the kinda guy that always goes for beneficial unless the cosmetic option has no negatives
  6. jdpup1300 Win User

Cosmetic or Beneficial

Alil of both I try to go with the best gear statwise bit if it just makes my character look stupid I'll opt for something better looking till I can upgrade
Thema:

Cosmetic or Beneficial

1. Cosmetic or Beneficial - Similar Threads - Cosmetic Beneficial

2. How can I download the Eon cosmetic set, and the 2,000 V-bucks for my son's new Xbox One?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I download the Eon cosmetic set, and the 2,000 V-bucks for my son's new Xbox One?: How can I download the Eon cosmetic set, and the 2,000 V-bucks for my son's new Xbox One? The Fornite Bundle brought the game and 1 month free Xbox Live, but not the Eon cosmetic set and 2.000...
  3. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...
  4. Cosmetic add-ons for games and MyVIP? And one other question

in XBoX Rewards
    Cosmetic add-ons for games and MyVIP? And one other question: My question is simple. Do all add-ons for games count for MyVIP credits and spending limits, even if they are cosmetic, i.e. in game costumes, bonus music tracks, etc.? I know that games like...
  5. Xbox one cosmetics.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cosmetics.: I really dig how the Xbox one looks.. it is kinda clunky looking but very sturdy.. I'm just a little puzzled on how easily the ultra glossy black plastic panels scratch, the top and front faces.....
  6. Cosmetic Damage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cosmetic Damage: Bought my xbox a week ago and not really been on it much but noticed today that if you look at the top left corner where the disk drive is the plastic is slightly popped out of place and it makes...