Cosmic Rescue

Discus and support Cosmic Rescue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How do we complete the Cosmic Rescue Mission 5? I click on the learn more and I've gone through everything on the landing page, but the mission is... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Papa Doug Roach, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Cosmic Rescue

How do we complete the Cosmic Rescue Mission 5? I click on the learn more and I've gone through everything on the landing page, but the mission is never marked as complete. The landing page has no instructions or any clue as what to do to complete the
    mission. I've tried doing in my browser on my computer, smart phone, and xbox one. Help

:)

Papa Doug Roach, Oct 6, 2019
  2. ellerem Win User

Cosmic Rescue

I have no Cosmic Tile on the console's reward app. have achieved every other mission.
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

Cosmic Rescue

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app on your Xbox?
  4. nolagirl87 Win User

Cosmic Rescue

Same issue. Mission disappeared so contacted support who tried to tell me I was not eligible for this promotion. Mission reappeared but clicking on each mission results in nothing happening. Each step is tracking except for console.

Same thing is happening to my daughter but my husbands is working just fine. Really need an official response and not just Xbox Ambassadors tossing an answer for points on their missions and leaderboard because they have no idea how to respond to this issue.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cosmic Rescue

You just need to log in on the Xbox One rewards app, and find the Cosmic rescue tile, and select it, and you should be able to complete it from there. It's all I did.
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Cosmic Rescue

It is still glitchy for everyone that got it yesterday. We all are waiting for fix. And mission 5 must be done from console.
Thema:

Cosmic Rescue

1. Cosmic Rescue - Similar Threads - Cosmic Rescue

2. Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue: My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards website for my account. Any reason why this would...
  3. Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Operation Cosmic Rescue strated to work!: Just for you people who got the Operation Cosmic Rescue on 3.10. It is functional now and you can do all the missions. Great effort by Microsoft. What do you people think about those rewards...
  4. Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion: Sorry for bad English, I'm using Google translator. Hello, I purchased the Xbox Live Gold subscription for 3 months, and on the promotion it was written that I would win 1000 Apex Coins. I would...
  5. Troppi salvataggi Forza Horizon 3[Too many rescues Force Horizon 3]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troppi salvataggi Forza Horizon 3[Too many rescues Force Horizon 3]: "hai troppi file di questo tipo salvati. Eliminane alcuni dal tuo elenco di file prima di salvarne altri." Dove e come posso eliminare file in Forza Horizon 3? [Translation - "you have too many...
  6. Far Cry 2 Dogon Seidiko rescue - a bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 2 Dogon Seidiko rescue - a bug?: I'm playing Far Cry 2 on my Xbox One, through backwards compatibility. I'm currently 54% of the way through, but I've hit a snag. I accepted the mission to rescue Naseem Davar from Dogon Seidiko....
  7. Impossible to recover rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to recover rescue: Hello, the console turned off after the electricity went off, since then I have not been able to recover my rescues. I called xbox customer support and I did everything they recommended. I...
  8. Problems in rescuing code Dlc Resident Evil 5 - Problemas em resgatar codigo Dlc Resident Evil ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems in rescuing code Dlc Resident Evil 5 - Problemas em resgatar codigo Dlc Resident Evil ...: I made the purchase of the game Resident evil 5 original gold edition for xbox 360, I went to rescue the code and did not download, now says that the code has already been used and I can not...
  9. I try to rescue the codes and they have already been rescued.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to rescue the codes and they have already been rescued.: I bought a xbox one on a sales site here in Brazil. In this xbox came 1 Quantum break and 1 alan wake (Code). I tried to rescue him and this one that has already been rescued so I want to help...
  10. Code rescued

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code rescued: I received a code of $ 10 and when I went to rescue it gave an error saying that the code has already been rescued and I had not rescued 9fc676c7-3591-4a0a-a93b-8ebbf49a50f4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cosmic rescue xbox app mission how to