Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions.

Discus and support Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Okay, so the sale says $1 for first month and that all my xbox live subscription time that I already own (about a year) will be converted to Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PestilentOhio, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions.

Okay, so the sale says $1 for first month and that all my xbox live subscription time that I already own (about a year) will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate for no additional charge. but, when I actually got to purchase it it say that it says it's gonna
    be $15 a month after the first month, no mention of the rest of my subscription being upgraded. Also the wording is just a little bit tricky and I'm worried that my upgrade will be at no charge (ie. no "upgrade fee") but that I'll get stuck having to pay that
    additional $15 a month for the rest of my subscription or cancel it and be out the year I already payed for.

This is a great deal if there's no catch but I've been tricked by fine print before so I'm skeptical. anyone else? can anyone clarify one way or the other?

I pay like $65 a year for gold witch isn't to bad but if you add 15 a month on top of that that's another $180 a year, not a bill I wanna get stuck with...

:)

PestilentOhio, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Hmmm...maybe i should up it as well. Early access to gears 5?!?!?! Shoooooot.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

The 15 bugs are the price after the the time of your already paid periode runs out. If you upgradeand had a year of Gold already paid you will be charged after a year the next time.

I had a year of Gold and a year of gamepass before i did the Upgrade. Paid 1 Bug for that. The next time i will be charged is in 2022
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I need to get on this upgrade to ultimate soon. I should probably reup my gold as it's going to expire soon.
  5. Enemy Misery Win User

This message appears predetermined if your subscription ends in 2020 until that day that you indicate you will be charged again.
  6. GODEM2 Win User

Why Canadians pay the BIG price?
Thema:

1. Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions. - Similar Threads - Cost Ultimate Game

2. Xbox Series S Next-Gen Console Confirmed by Microsoft, How Much Does It Cost?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series S Next-Gen Console Confirmed by Microsoft, How Much Does It Cost?: Microsoft has finally revealed and confirmed the Xbox Series S. The long-rumored next-gen console has been subject to multiple leaks and is arguably one of the worst-kept secrets in gaming. With...
  3. Why does changing your gamertag on Xbox Live cost so much?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does changing your gamertag on Xbox Live cost so much?: Charging AU$13 for a username change is a bit expensive, and we could all agree we would love it if either gamertag changes were free or the fees were cheaper. I could purchase a game with that...
  4. Fix cost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix cost: How much does it cost to get xbox one x fixed? I heard $250 but i think thats a joke so can you let me know? 7c6248d0-4fe4-4e89-bb7a-b2817c891bed
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack shows as purchased but cars still cost credits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack shows as purchased but cars still cost credits: I have the Forza Horizon 4 welcome pack and it shows as purchased in the DLC cars section with a tick against the pack and then all cars say purchased against them on the buy car screen. When I...
  6. Primal Grow Pro [Male Enhancement Supplement] Price, Benefits And Offer! [SCAM or LEGIT]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Primal Grow Pro [Male Enhancement Supplement] Price, Benefits And Offer! [SCAM or LEGIT]: It is finished right around 18 years of being hitched. In any case, with regards to s3xual execution and to fulfill your accomplice, it is an essential need of carrying on with a glad wedded life...
  7. Seriously, why does it cost money at all to change your Xbox Gamertag?

in XBoX on Windows
    Seriously, why does it cost money at all to change your Xbox Gamertag?: I play "Halo: MCC" on Steam as well as other Steam games. Steam is a service which allows you to change your 'visible' name at no cost, while you still have your account name unchanged, and it...
  8. An Overview Of Blood Balance Advance Formula Update 2020:-

in XBoX on Consoles
    An Overview Of Blood Balance Advance Formula Update 2020:-: The mystery behind this propelled equation is the all-characteristic Blood Balance Advanced Formula Ingredients. Since, it contains home grown fixings that work in your body in three different...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate Plans Now Available (3, 6, 12, 24 month)... Costs More Than Just Buying...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Plans Now Available (3, 6, 12, 24 month)... Costs More Than Just Buying...: Today I went in to my Microsoft Account (not just XBox Account) to manage my payment options and subscriptions because I had to get new cards. I was changing my payment method for my Game Pass...
  10. Xbox Box Game Pass Ultimate; conversion and cost

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Box Game Pass Ultimate; conversion and cost: I have some questions and concerns regarding the gold to ultimate conversion and the promotional rate. I just renewed my gold subscription (two days ago) and today I saw the promotional rate and I...