Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions.

Discus and support Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Okay, so the sale says $1 for first month and that all my xbox live subscription time that I already own (about a year) will be converted to Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PestilentOhio, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions.

Okay, so the sale says $1 for first month and that all my xbox live subscription time that I already own (about a year) will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate for no additional charge. but, when I actually got to purchase it it say that it says it's gonna
    be $15 a month after the first month, no mention of the rest of my subscription being upgraded. Also the wording is just a little bit tricky and I'm worried that my upgrade will be at no charge (ie. no "upgrade fee") but that I'll get stuck having to pay that
    additional $15 a month for the rest of my subscription or cancel it and be out the year I already payed for.

This is a great deal if there's no catch but I've been tricked by fine print before so I'm skeptical. anyone else? can anyone clarify one way or the other?

I pay like $65 a year for gold witch isn't to bad but if you add 15 a month on top of that that's another $180 a year, not a bill I wanna get stuck with...

:)

PestilentOhio, Jun 17, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

The 15 bugs are the price after the the time of your already paid periode runs out. If you upgradeand had a year of Gold already paid you will be charged after a year the next time.

I had a year of Gold and a year of gamepass before i did the Upgrade. Paid 1 Bug for that. The next time i will be charged is in 2022
  3. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I need to get on this upgrade to ultimate soon. I should probably reup my gold as it's going to expire soon.
  4. GODEM2 Win User

Why Canadians pay the BIG price?
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

I thought the same thing.

Just remember when you join for a dollar in this deal, not only will it convert your gold time to Ultimate it will also add 1 month.

I had gold til Feb 2020. I went to buy it, saw the same message as you but did it anyway.

Now I have Ultimate through March 2020 then it will be €12.99 a month from that date.
  6. PestilentOhio Win User

Awesome, and thank you. I figure as much as far as it being the a default message and all but just wanted to be extra sure before I upgraded and had my subscription converted with no way to undo it. Anyways, thanks again for the clarification.
Thema:

1. Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions. - Similar Threads - Cost Ultimate Game

2. Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost: I know it would be a stupid idea but wouldn't it be cool if you could see how much money you made or gave away? 272c5def-a5c2-4c0b-a409-4c553f6e7f5b
  3. Xbox Service Repair Cost & Customer Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Service Repair Cost & Customer Support: So I contacted Microsoft Support to try and get my issue resolved with my Xbox One X. It is having issues they do not know what is wrong with it. It randomly powers off with no error code then I...
  4. Xbox live cost change?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live cost change?: I've just noticed a message from Xbox themselves that states that the cost for live is going to change, but, it also mentions that if you don't pay the entire new fee, it removes your Xbox live....
  5. The Xbox x at Walmart is under 400 dollars making repair cost twice as much as the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox x at Walmart is under 400 dollars making repair cost twice as much as the Xbox...: i am thinking about getting repairs for the second time but the xbox s 1tb would be cheaper to buy than repairing my xbox scorpio x whats yalls opinions and thought on what i should do? Warranty...
  6. How Much Does Pure (Xbox 360) Game Cost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Much Does Pure (Xbox 360) Game Cost?: I've Been Looking And I Cant Find The Cost For The Game In The Xbox One Store Or By Looking On Microsoft.Com. In Short Does Anyone Know The Price??? bc13ea97-4777-4f3b-9c3a-746e2b936622
  7. I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't buy Game Pass. On account i have 33 zł, Game Pass cost 1zl and i still can't buy...: When i want buy free 14 days Game Pass i see message that i must choose another way to pay for it (pay pal or credit card ) becuse i have not enought money. Offcourse it isnt true becouse i have...
  8. how much will it cost to play fortnight on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how much will it cost to play fortnight on xbox one?: Hi, I'm considering buying an Xbox one or one s to satisfy a xmas request & need help. It is not clear / difficult to find out what the ongoing costs are involved in playing various games. I...
  9. How much does a PSU cost

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much does a PSU cost: Hey guys i want to get a replacement for my xbox 360 slim psu and i would like to know its cost as my budget is limited PS:i live in India 206cf758-4b40-4d21-a433-9d57a54cfc84
  10. Xbox 360 Repair Cost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Repair Cost: Split from this thread. How much is it gonna cost me to get a Xbox 360 fully restored?? 3afbf594-e276-433f-85ed-aa95d0b590ae