Costco.ca online sale included the xbox one s (1TB), 2 controllers and 3 month digital code...

Discus and support Costco.ca online sale included the xbox one s (1TB), 2 controllers and 3 month digital code... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got home after picking up the xbox from the postal outlet and when I went to install the gamepass ultimate code that is printed on the card, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by clown killa86, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Costco.ca online sale included the xbox one s (1TB), 2 controllers and 3 month digital code...

I got home after picking up the xbox from the postal outlet and when I went to install the gamepass ultimate code that is printed on the card, it stated that it was already redeemed!!!

What can I do about this? someone obviously opened my xbox and took a pic of the card with the code on it and entered it for themselves. I'm so angry right now!

:)

clown killa86, Nov 28, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Costco.ca online sale included the xbox one s (1TB), 2 controllers and 3 month digital code (printed) gamepass ULTMATE

Hey clown killa

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about the state of a code that you received via a bundle you purchased.

If the suggestion provided by Xbox Forums Ambassador
    L Dubs89
    does not help with replacing your code, I would then implore you to
    Contact Xbox Customer Support
    so that they may assist you further.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

• Step 1: Scroll down, and select Support at the bottom left-hand side under
      Xbox
    • Step 2: At the bottom of the page, click on Contact Us
    • Step 3 : Select Billing & accounts then "See other options"
    • Step 4 : Select your Issue – Can't redeem a code
      • Select - "Show contact options"
      • Select – Request a call from Support

I hope this is of some use to you.

3. L Dubs89 Win User

Costco.ca online sale included the xbox one s (1TB), 2 controllers and 3 month digital code (printed) gamepass ULTMATE

Read through
    this
    help article on redeeiming codes to make sure you have entered everything properly. At the end of the help article there is a link to request a new code too should you have gone through all the prior steps.
  4. Lucky0Slevin Win User

Great Canadian Deals

still on today at wal mart - 29.99 for cod ghost, tomb raider and Ryse.

38.99 for xbox live 12 month digital code at costco.ca

159.99 for xbox 360 E 4gb at the source, bestbuy and futureshop.
  5. IvIxANTHMANxIvI Win User

Great Canadian Deals

Costco.ca has Xbox Live 12-Month membership codes on sale for $38.99!

Link:
    www.costco.ca/Xbox-LIVE%C2%AE-%E2%80%93-12-month-Gold-Membership-Electronic-Code.product.100014263.html

They send you a code through e-mail and you don't need a Costco membership to purchase.

Also, save on tax by making a fake account with an Quebec postal code ;)
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Eon bundle

Hey there!

When you purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle it should come with a code for the Eon Cosmetics set and a code for the 2,000 V-bucks. You can find everything that the bundle includes through the Xbox website.

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Costco.ca online sale included the xbox one s (1TB), 2 controllers and 3 month digital code...

1. Costco.ca online sale included the xbox one s (1TB), 2 controllers and 3 month digital code... - Similar Threads - Costco online sale

2. Elder scrolls online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elder scrolls online: I pre purchased ESO greymoor special edition online wich was giving me all previous expansions with there respective collector edition dlc. I used my account to buy it. Made my xbox home game so i...
  3. Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points: I will try to make this as simple as I can. I have a Xbox360 from the US. I moved to Mexico. I changed the address on my Live account to Mexico. If I try to purchase online games/points, Live...
  4. System update is not working gone through instructions online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update is not working gone through instructions online.: Hello Everyone, My conveniently just out of warranty Xbox One X has stopped posting and usually brings me to the something went wrong screen where I can restart, factory reset, or boot from a...
  5. When is custom profile pics coming back online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is custom profile pics coming back online.: Me and my friend spamming the community staff member about reabling the custom pics and i want answer or alternative to fix this problem because everybody is pissed off at you. So are you...
  6. Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops three unable to connect to online but it only happens on Xbox with Verizon Internet: Me as well as hundreds of NJ verizon players are having an AB...FG error code and i wanted to see when Black ops three will be playable again 64c44753-b3a1-4f9e-b609-18f47242f083
  7. Xbox one S 2018 model 1 TB model Costco purchase STINKS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S 2018 model 1 TB model Costco purchase STINKS: Seasons Greetings! I purchased an XBox 1S last year at Costco for my son as a Christmas Gift but we had to put off unboxing and using due to unexpected home remodeling issues with his room etc.....
  8. XBox One S from Costco Trial codes not working?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox One S from Costco Trial codes not working?: We got an Xbox One S we applied the codes everything works fine for 2 weeks now we can't do any network gaming. I suspect there's something going on with the trial codes that were provided... any...
  9. Player's Unknown Battleground - Code (Costco)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Player's Unknown Battleground - Code (Costco): Just wondering how I get the code. I spoke with the xbox tech and he said token are used up. What to do? 4b4b6eeb-a821-4231-94fd-459310234f1d
  10. I just bought a 2 year Xbox live membershi form Costco and it said sorry, an unsuspected error

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 2 year Xbox live membershi form Costco and it said sorry, an unsuspected error: i bought a 2 year subscription of Xbox live form Costco and and is said error please try to fix it 5e8e60fd-31a6-47bc-9580-64979146f774