Costom profile picture*

Discus and support Costom profile picture* in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a question im trying to get a costom profile picture im trying to get error sans but it wont let me get it can somebody help me plz... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Sans The skeleton, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Costom profile picture*

:)

Sans The skeleton, Jul 1, 2022
  2. THE HIDDEN GRID Win User

Need Help With Account > im unsure of what to do <

Ummm you can try changeing the email on your profile or recover your email by going to hotmail.com and change the email and password im not 100% but your last option is contact costomer service hope it helped tho
  3. DialTone10 Win User

reset family settings

is there another way to reset the family settings without calling costomer support?
  4. yanos101 Win User

Should I buy or wait

yup. i can't wait to play vechs super hostile costom maps on the 360 with up to 8players wicked!!
  5. BLOOD WOLF 69 Win User

sky id and password

i am a sky costomer but i have no idea what a sky id is i was told to register at xbox.com/sky how do i do that??
  6. xScOx SouLZx Win User

killer instinct code

I contacted costomer suport and spoke to a very nice person via chat and he or she gave me a direct link told me to post on hear
Thema:

Costom profile picture*

1. Costom profile picture* - Similar Threads - Costom profile picture*

2. Custom profile pic and Bio issue

in XboX Insiders
    Custom profile pic and Bio issue: No one but myself can see my custom profile picture and my bio I've changed all privacy settings and reset setting multiple times also removed my account and reset the console itself nothing seems...
  3. Xbox profile issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile issue: I have an Xbox 360 profile which I wanted to connect to Xbox live but I can't due to my Microsoft email being used for a kind of forced Xbox account that's only used on my PC (i don't even play...
  4. I have a computer icon in my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a computer icon in my profile: Hello, I am playing games with my xbox series s console in my microsoft profile, but there is a computer icon in my profile, there is no console icon, how can I change it....
  5. My Xbox profile shows I am playing a game but I am offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox profile shows I am playing a game but I am offline: it says I am playing a game but I am offline. I power cycled my Xbox but it didn't help. 705aafdf-5e44-472e-a236-0b0ee48201a6
  6. Why am I communication banned for a profile picture that Microsoft allowed me to create?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I communication banned for a profile picture that Microsoft allowed me to create?...: Why am I communication banned for a profile picture that Microsoft allowed me to create? Doesn’t make any sense and I can’t even contact anyone from Microsoft to help with me issue....
  7. My Xbox Profile says I'm playing a game but I am offline.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Profile says I'm playing a game but I am offline.: It says I am playing a game but I am offline. I power cycled my Xbox but it didn't help. 9d093802-e128-45aa-8ccd-c35ccfdc8e8f
  8. Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...: Hello, so i re installed forza 5 on PC (XBOX Store) and after the sync i got this error and cannot play. [img] d73917f2-54e1-4b59-a172-3dba1593d5ac
  9. I cant put a costom pic even if I am adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant put a costom pic even if I am adult: For some reason I cant change my profile pic costom I only can put the ones that xbox made I have my account over 18 but I wont let me out a costom pic it says sorry try again later....
  10. Under costomize profile the customize is spelt like customise profile whats up with that?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Under costomize profile the customize is spelt like customise profile whats up with that?: When i go into my info under my xbox live account page in the 3 boxes on the right are appear offline Customise profile and privacy setting the Customize profile box is spelt Customise profile...