Could ACTIVISION'S MARVEL GAMES ever become BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE on XBOX?

Discus and support Could ACTIVISION'S MARVEL GAMES ever become BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE on XBOX? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMokcN55hsE&t=1298s submitted by /u/Stewart320 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Stewart320, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Could ACTIVISION'S MARVEL GAMES ever become BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE on XBOX?

/u/Stewart320, Jun 17, 2022
  2. Oraclea Win User

Backwards compatible James bond

Hi, I'd recommend reaching out to the publisher of the game (in this case, Activision) to express your interest in seeing the game become backward compatible. Ultimately, several factors go into the decisions behind which games become backward compatible,
    but the involvement of the game publisher is definitely needed.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Digital download game from 360 not available on Series X

Digital games do transfer over as long as they are backwards compatible. The Lego Marvel games are not backwards compatible.
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Need for Speed Underground backwards compatible

Xbox backwards compatibility is currently paused for the moment due to the focus of the Xbox Series S & X release. So it may be some time for the game to become backwards compatible if it ever does.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Backwards compatibility don’t run on Xbox One

Hi, BrunoReynoso20

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am happy to help with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 for Xbox 360. Unfortunately, these two games were never made available for backward compatibility; they were re-released for the Xbox One and are currently delisted by the publisher Activision. The same goes for the other two Marvel Superheroes and Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. You can purchase the Xbox one version of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and play the game. Here is a link to all the games that are backward compatible Xbox Backward Compatible Games | Xbox; you can filter by OG Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. All these games were re-released on Xbox One and are playable on Series X/S. But the 360 versions will not work on Xbox One.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

About Sonic games coming to Xbox One backwards compatible

Hello Thomas,

There is no way of telling when games become available as backward compatible. They had a voting system in place for a while so all could vote on games they wanted to become available. unfortunately, now the voting is closed and the only way to request a
    game to become backward compatible is to suggest it with the developer.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Could ACTIVISION'S MARVEL GAMES ever become BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE on XBOX?

1. Could ACTIVISION'S MARVEL GAMES ever become BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE on XBOX? - Similar Threads - ACTIVISION'S MARVEL GAMES

2. Linking Activision Account to Xbox Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking Activision Account to Xbox Account: Hello, I have been having trouble when trying to link my Activision account to my xbow account through the call of duty app before it will send me a link saying" Click the link below to your xbox...
  3. ACTIVISION LOGIN

in XBoX Accessibility
    ACTIVISION LOGIN: “Hi There, i have an issue with my activision account that use to play call of duty modern warfare and vanguard. I know the email. but dont know the password that is connected to it, i am...
  4. Since Microsoft owns Activision will I be able to play Cold War on pc if I bought it on Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Since Microsoft owns Activision will I be able to play Cold War on pc if I bought it on Xbox?: I bought Call of Duty Cold War on Xbox but I've recently sold my Xbox, is there a way that I can still play Cold War on pc, is Microsoft working on a way to be able to download it from the...
  5. Account Transfer Epic/Activision

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Transfer Epic/Activision: Hello My friends and his son shared 1 xbox account for a while He played Warzone and the son played Fortnite They now have 2 xboxs but they cannot play on the same account at the same time. Is...
  6. Microsoft Activision Ban Appeal Getting Changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Activision Ban Appeal Getting Changed?: First of all, I know, I'm scum, but just hear me out. So, about a year ago, I made a stupid mistake and hacked on Warzone. When I got banned shortly after launching the hacks, I instantly...
  7. Activision support Modern Warfare/Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activision support Modern Warfare/Warzone: Does anyone have any advice on how to actually get in touch with someone at Activision? I haven't been able to play Warzone or Modern Warfare since summer. I have tried everything Xbox Assist...
  8. Acquiring Activision game issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Acquiring Activision game issues: After Xbox acquired Activision and allowing them to Ruin the Cod backwards Catalog with bugs and allowing cheating to run rampant including Ddosing which killed these game's preservation. I wanna...
  9. Renewal of Activision's contract/license with Hasbro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renewal of Activision's contract/license with Hasbro: I was wondering that with Microsoft's purchase of Activision-Blizzard, that they could potentially renew Activision's license with Hasbro to create the Transformers games such as War for Cybertron...
  10. Marvel activision games on the game pass?

in XboX Insiders
    Marvel activision games on the game pass?: With Microsoft purchasing activision blizzard, do you think we could get some of the marvel games like marvel ultimate alliance, Spider-Man Web of shadows or X-men: origins wolverine uncaged...