Could I download dlc for black ops 1 on a xbox 360

Discus and support Could I download dlc for black ops 1 on a xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a download copy of black ops 1 for Xbox 360 not very long ago and it wouldn’t download. I bought the disk so now I can play black ops 1,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GappleBees7157, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Could I download dlc for black ops 1 on a xbox 360

I purchased a download copy of black ops 1 for Xbox 360 not very long ago and it wouldn’t download. I bought the disk so now I can play black ops 1, but was wondering if I were to purchase dlc for zombies and type in the code to download it would it even download?

:)

GappleBees7157, Aug 5, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yes the DLC should download to the Xbox 360.
  3. ThePouchBear Win User

Black Ops 1 Zombie map purchase

Game and DLC purchases are associated with your Microsoft account. If you purchase the DLC on the Xbox 360, they will work on the Xbox One as well since Black Ops 1 is backwards compatible.
  4. DeathWishCoffee Win User

Can't play any Blacks Ops DLC

I know it is a pain but try deleting all the DLC for Black Ops.

Then clear system cache.

Re-download your DLC then start Black-Ops up to get the title updates.
  5. JairMty5 Win User

Most Xbox 360 Games are not downloading properly. Get to 79% and then restarting at 0% over and over

Ight so i tried downloading 2 Black Ops 1 DLC after many failed attempts. It actually successfully downloaded. Maybe Microsoft fixed the issue? I suggest trying to download whatever you're having trouble again. Maybe it'll work this time?
    Me too, i tried downloading the second DLC from Black Ops 1 this week and i didnt get it but today it really worked, but now when i want to download the Black Ops 2 game it continues with the same issue, i only successfully downloaded all the DLC and additional
    maps from the game.
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Stop the bundling!

Yop,they could do a Destiny at $45-50...But at least they are not charging $ 80 (or more) for Destiny + first wave of DLCs....

I remember that Black Ops (Xbox 360) stayed over a year at $60 (without dlc)....
Thema:

1. Could I download dlc for black ops 1 on a xbox 360 - Similar Threads - download dlc black

2. Didn't download any content says damaged DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Didn't download any content says damaged DLC: Trying to play Batman Arkham origins on Xbox 360 keep getting this error message saying damaged downloadable content detected but I don't have any downloaded content on this game. Any ideas on...
  3. Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare DLC wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare DLC wont download: I have Halo wars 2 downloaded and bought the Awakening the Nightmare DLC on the Microsoft store and it wont download on my pc. 57b638bf-8182-4bf5-99d8-8ee33029c1e9
  4. Black ops 2 zombies dlc will not let me download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 zombies dlc will not let me download.: I have bought the game and the season pass and have both downloaded but when I got in to the store in game to download the “free” maps it says “premium content is blocked for this profile” I have...
  5. Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Black Imporium DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition on Xbox One: I have been looking online for the past hour or so to see how to download this dLC with little luck. Right now, it says in the store to "Redeem code" on its page, yet in the description it...
  6. Cannot download black ops 3 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download black ops 3 dlc: I can't download the dlcs . I looked up this problem and it said to delete the dlcs and reinstall them, well I deleted them. But now I can't find them. I looked in the ready to install but the...
  7. Bought all Black Ops DLC's 4 years ago, can only re-download 2 of them.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought all Black Ops DLC's 4 years ago, can only re-download 2 of them.: Hi everyone, 4 years ago i bought First Strike, Annihiliation, Escalation and Rezurrection, now i can only re-download First Strike and Annihilation. Anyone got a clue of what i should do? I even...
  8. Problems with downloading Black Ops 3-Awakening DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with downloading Black Ops 3-Awakening DLC: I bought the awakening DLC for Black Ops 3, but when I try to install it, he does not do anything, I can not play Black Ops 3, and in the store, he says I've installed it,...
  9. Downloading Call of Duty: Black Ops III DLC Update From Activision

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Call of Duty: Black Ops III DLC Update From Activision: Try this if your having trouble and please pass this along. Xbox One Season Pass owners: You might see a price associated with Map Packs when downloading them from the in-game store or the...
  10. Unable to download Black Ops DLC. Says I need to purchase again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Black Ops DLC. Says I need to purchase again.: I am a preview member if that changes anything. I previously bought all the Black Ops DLC and tried to download them but could only download two of the four. The two I couldn't download said I...