Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?

Discus and support Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Weedisnatural [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Weedisnatural, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?

/u/Weedisnatural, Aug 30, 2019
  2. mgzin66 Win User

Anyone else have Gamefly?

I had them for years. Dropped them about a year ago. It got to the point it could take months to get a newer game. If that ever changes I may go back.
  3. II EYEBALL II Win User

Anyone else have these issues?

I don't like the sound of that player profile being corrupted,I would get on to EA chat support and explain about that but they may end up giving you a new code or something and it could possibly mean starting over,I think the other stuff is quite common
    though.
  4. carneyguyxbx Win User

Anyone else have Gamefly?

i also had a game one time was imdiatly next and they started shiping it and the only place they had it was Los Angelas lol kinda sucked could not cancel or maybe i did not want to cant rember.
  5. Poofius Win User

Anyone else have this issue

That doesn't make any sense. It could be considered a "dirty" word but you that is just so dumb.
  6. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Does anyone else have issues with the connection lately?

I sometimes get those issues with the store not loading so I think it's xbox's side on that. Also pretty much this entire week it's been taking longer to get invites that were sent out, like it could take minutes for some to pop up on my screen even though
    I get them on my phone instantly. So it could be your router or just xbox in general.
Thema:

Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue?

1. Could I get an explanation? Anyone else having this issue? - Similar Threads - explanation Anyone else

2. Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,: Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought...
  3. Received Active Suspension with no details | Looking for further explanation on system involved

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received Active Suspension with no details | Looking for further explanation on system involved: In 2011, my account () received a permanent suspension. To this day I have not been able to find out why. I was also unable to have the case reviewed. The only detail available is: [img] Is...
  4. Support Ticket Closed with no explanation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Support Ticket Closed with no explanation: So it all started when I bought Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass for $1.00 each. I then cancelled the subscriptions right after I bought them and think nothing of it. I then get a charge for $10.00...
  5. Refund Refusal With No Explanation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund Refusal With No Explanation: I have requested a refund for a game I purchased. I mistakenly purchased the incorrect version and called to have my refund. They ensured me my request was going to go through. I purchased the...
  6. Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,: Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought...
  7. Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

in XBoX on Mobile
  8. problems without explanations from microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problems without explanations from microsoft: hello everyone this is more of a complain than any other thing and is because i am very tired of this . during a whole year i had a dispute with Microsoft support because first i was disrespected...
  9. My gamertag was reset a few months back and I was never notified or given an explanation.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag was reset a few months back and I was never notified or given an explanation.: I tried contacting support and they sent me to the enforcement page. I followed the link they provided but it turns out I can't appeal the name change because it happened in May. The gamertag...
  10. No reply by xbox would like a explanation why this is happening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No reply by xbox would like a explanation why this is happening: can not sign in tried 4 times would like to know why this is happening by a xbox official member of support team or even a top manager of xbox is my account safe or have you been hacked like...