Could I have had my acc compromised from the Microsoft Edge on Xbox?

Discus and support Could I have had my acc compromised from the Microsoft Edge on Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. Last night, I was browsing on the Microsoft Edge browser for Xbox. I accidentally clicked an ad, and as I went to click back, it logged me out... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FlamingDynamite, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Could I have had my acc compromised from the Microsoft Edge on Xbox?

Hello. Last night, I was browsing on the Microsoft Edge browser for Xbox. I accidentally clicked an ad, and as I went to click back, it logged me out and said my acc was being used elsewhere. I changed my password and activated 2 step verification, and
    then I checked where I was previously logged in, and everything checked out. However, my friend that lives down the street has my acc on his Xbox. I don't know if it might have been him or I was hacked.

:)

FlamingDynamite, Jul 11, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

3. denis97g Win User

Hello! it's difficult to tell. Ask your friend about it and see what he says. I would suggest you to be careful when using the browser since the xbox doesn't have an antivirus. For the next few days, I would check your order history and see if anyone other
    than you buys anything from the store. If everything is still normal, I wouldn't think the account is compromised.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Mirrors Edge 2

5. Kokoloko087 Win User

Microsoft edge crashes

easy fixed brother I just solved. Remove ur acc from xbox and re add and sign in upon re signing in open microsoft edge the app will start syncing and refresh back o new mate
  6. SJAMacM Win User

UltraViolet

The XBOX ONE can also use the sainsburysentertainment app, once activated, just link to UV account. For some reason couldn't redeem codes on app though, had to go to Flixster through microsoft edge, also linked to UV acc., pick correct movie and enter code.
    Can all be done on XBOX ONE. If like me you get a request for Adobe flash-player, you possibly haven't activated the app yet or trying to run from microsoft edge?
Thema:

1. Could I have had my acc compromised from the Microsoft Edge on Xbox? - Similar Threads - acc compromised Microsoft

2. i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i b uy starter pack fortnite for My Acc? on PC: Hello, so i buy the Starter Pack For fortnite, but i connected my xbox acc to my pc account, and i was dont reading that cant get it on pc. so i was going pay and i get nothing, i hope i can get...
  3. Acces denied HRESULT: 0x80070005 on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Acces denied HRESULT: 0x80070005 on PC: Hi, i need Xbox insider to play Minecraft RayTracing but when i try to log i get this error message. I know the problem might that i uninstalled all Xbox related program one day, how do i solve...
  4. What Happened to Gold Acc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What Happened to Gold Acc: I have been purchasing a 12month xbox live gold giftcard for the last 2years, i went to download a free game from gold and i cant as microsoft want my credit card details so i cant download it,...
  5. Can’t acces my games also weird displayed message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t acces my games also weird displayed message: [img] I cant access the game i bought years ago no problems till now error 0x803f9000 e578032f-62ae-4501-927d-ee927043568e
  6. Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlink Microsoft acc from Xbox account: Hi when my son created an xbox acc he used my hotmail email address. Its now linked his xbox acc to my microsoft account. I want to remove it and add his own email address. Is there a way i can...
  7. Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got acces denied on my ambassador because of the glitch with the gamerscore yesterday: Yesterday my gamerscore got resettet to 0 after i payed rocket league today i got my 12k Back but i cant get into xbox ambessoder i get acces denied with the Text you need more than 1.500...
  8. Scammed acc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scammed acc: So my friend got recently scammed and they locked her out if her account and changed the email and stuff. Is there anyway to get the account back as she has over €300 spent on games and over...
  9. EA acces cancel my paid game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA acces cancel my paid game: Hi ! the other day, I cancel my EA acces membership. But after canceling, every game from EA that I buy, was considered only with the membership... to be more clear, I buy with my money the...
  10. how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how was my gamepass an EA acces paid ?: hi, 31.03.2020 my card expired for payment (auto-renew) gamepass and EA acces. I received a new card in 2 weeks. Access to gamepass + EA has been extended so that I have to pay later. A few...