Could I have had my acc compromised from the Microsoft Edge on Xbox?

Discus and support Could I have had my acc compromised from the Microsoft Edge on Xbox? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. Last night, I was browsing on the Microsoft Edge browser for Xbox. I accidentally clicked an ad, and as I went to click back, it logged me out... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FlamingDynamite, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Could I have had my acc compromised from the Microsoft Edge on Xbox?

Hello. Last night, I was browsing on the Microsoft Edge browser for Xbox. I accidentally clicked an ad, and as I went to click back, it logged me out and said my acc was being used elsewhere. I changed my password and activated 2 step verification, and
    then I checked where I was previously logged in, and everything checked out. However, my friend that lives down the street has my acc on his Xbox. I don't know if it might have been him or I was hacked.

:)

FlamingDynamite, Jul 11, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

3. denis97g Win User

Hello! it's difficult to tell. Ask your friend about it and see what he says. I would suggest you to be careful when using the browser since the xbox doesn't have an antivirus. For the next few days, I would check your order history and see if anyone other
    than you buys anything from the store. If everything is still normal, I wouldn't think the account is compromised.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Mirrors Edge 2

5. Kokoloko087 Win User

Microsoft edge crashes

easy fixed brother I just solved. Remove ur acc from xbox and re add and sign in upon re signing in open microsoft edge the app will start syncing and refresh back o new mate
  6. SJAMacM Win User

UltraViolet

The XBOX ONE can also use the sainsburysentertainment app, once activated, just link to UV account. For some reason couldn't redeem codes on app though, had to go to Flixster through microsoft edge, also linked to UV acc., pick correct movie and enter code.
    Can all be done on XBOX ONE. If like me you get a request for Adobe flash-player, you possibly haven't activated the app yet or trying to run from microsoft edge?
Thema:

1. Could I have had my acc compromised from the Microsoft Edge on Xbox? - Similar Threads - acc compromised Microsoft

2. joystick xbox one adapter (error xbox acc)

in XBoX on Windows
    joystick xbox one adapter (error xbox acc): hello, I have a problem with my xbox one control when connecting it with the adapter to the pc, since I get an error that says "error xbox acc" and says that I do not have controllers, I would...
  3. Why do i get banned when wanted to 1v1 for my acc thats something xbox should be really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned when wanted to 1v1 for my acc thats something xbox should be really...: Pls before xbox banneds someone look at what someone said to them first there sum good avise right there im not the 1 who should be ban keptill pump should btw but its cool an i no the date when...
  4. Xbox acc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox acc: My account was permanently ban over a bio mishap can i please get my acc baxk It was used by my friend im sorry for the inconvenience fe889dd6-2cd9-41d9-8695-15efd4cc06cf
  5. I cant install dragon age with my ea acces membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant install dragon age with my ea acces membership: Dragon age 2 just came to ea accces. But dragon age 2 is not available on xbox bacwards compability in Turkey. Is there anything i can do about this? 3452eeb9-7475-478c-a469-8f7ae6adc605
  6. So my acc got stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my acc got stolen: So basicly there´s the thing yesterday i got a message that someon is trying to change stuff on my acc and before i relaised what was happening my whole acc got stolen. He changed the email and...
  7. Canal plus ne fonctionne pas sur ma BOX One ainsi que l acces au store [Canal Plus does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canal plus ne fonctionne pas sur ma BOX One ainsi que l acces au store [Canal Plus does not...: Bonjour je ne sais que faire mais voila 15 jours que mon application canal plus sur ma box one est inaccessible de même que le store j ai essayé de le désinstaller et de le réinstaller mais cela...
  8. Worried about my acc after a communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worried about my acc after a communication ban: So recently i had gotten a communication ban, this isnt what im worried about and i know why i got it, but while reading it said permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign into...
  9. Besoin d'aide pour retirer mon compte Microsoft de 2 consoles donc je n'ai plus acces

in XBoX on Consoles
    Besoin d'aide pour retirer mon compte Microsoft de 2 consoles donc je n'ai plus acces: [Mod Translation: Need help to remove my Microsoft account from 2 consoles so I no longer have access] Donc, avec la vie, les ruptures arrivent! Mon compte Xbox est encore connecter sur la xbox...
  10. Je ne peux même pas avoir acces a ma xbox (Mod Translation: I can't even get access to my Xbox)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Je ne peux même pas avoir acces a ma xbox (Mod Translation: I can't even get access to my Xbox): Bonsoir, quand j'allume ma console un message d'erreur apparait: " Désolé, nos services ne fonctionnent pas correctement bla bla bla ......." Je n'ai accès uniquement a ce message, je ne peux rien...