Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.

Discus and support Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The game is about Micky The ninja turtle, but it would be about the comic book "The Last Ronin", Basically you make your own story and it could be kind... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TrevorLawson2, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.

The game is about Micky The ninja turtle, but it would be about the comic book "The Last Ronin", Basically you make your own story and it could be kind of like a free roaming game with side missions and to finish the game you would have to find a way to
    revenge your brothers. What you can do is like have styles you could build for Micky and you could upgrade armor and make him look really cool. Lastly, I would make it have at least 2 ending with a secret ending depending on how to play the game.

:)

TrevorLawson2, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Quin Sanguine Win User

Guardians of Middle Earth

I'm looking forward to this. I hope the MOBA formula translates well to consoles! It could be a lot of fun on XBL, though I don't believe this will be a huge hit. They need to port LoL.
  3. stitchersflock Win User

I can not believe

You do not represent me or those I game with. I could care less about the Kinect being included, we have one now and would buy the new one in a heartbeat if it wasn't included.
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

Will Xbox One games be 100% instant download in the future or will it always be a choice to buy a disc or to download the game?

by making games digital only sales would take a huge hit, no company would risk it. I could see them releasing digital copies earlier than disc but never going away from disc sales.
  5. Albert X Win User

new backwards compatible games suggestions

I really can't wait until the Backwards Compatible program picks up steam once again. From your list I would love to play the Simpsons Hit and Run once again. For now we will have to wait until the release of Project Scarlett for the List to continue to
    grow.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

i have a huge problem!

If your old WLID no longer exists, you will not be able to access the account. The only suggestion I can give you is to create a new account.
Thema:

Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit.

1. Could I suggest a new game Idea? I believe it would be a huge hit. - Similar Threads - suggest game Idea

2. What are best recommendations or suggestions for CyberPunk 2077 in-game HDR settings on...

in XboX Insiders
    What are best recommendations or suggestions for CyberPunk 2077 in-game HDR settings on...: Anyone have any good recommendations or suggestions of what are best HDR settings for CyberPunk 2077 in game settings. submitted by /u/xArkSlade08x [link] [comments]
  3. question/suggestion about the badging of Xbox Series X|S games vs backwards compatible...

in XboX Insiders
    question/suggestion about the badging of Xbox Series X|S games vs backwards compatible...: Currently, on the Xbox Series X|S, titles that are optimized for the new consoles have the X|S badge and Xbox One titles do not have a badge (unless from game pass/gold/ea play). Anyways, my...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate suggestion: Hi Microsoft, I have a suggestion. Can you please let Xbox Game Pass Ultimate get 1-5 games that cost money for free this Christmas? Thanks, Anil 3e1fa052-b04e-44fb-941d-382ff5ad1d95
  5. Suggestion for Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Suggestion for Xbox Game Bar: I have several different game controllers that I use for different games, but sometimes plugging and unplugging the USB cables seems to cause an issue where the gamepad is seen as the 2nd or 3rd...
  6. 2 requests/suggestions please, regarding the Xbox app and game clips/screenshots.

in XboX Insiders
    2 requests/suggestions please, regarding the Xbox app and game clips/screenshots.: Please can we have the “watch” tab put back on our profiles so we can see the clips our friends have recorded. I still can’t understand why it was removed. It was one of the best things to be able...
  7. Game suggestions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game suggestions: I’m trying to find a game suitable for myself and playing online with my nephews (14 and 11) but I’m a bit of a Luddite and rather than trudging through all the games individually I thought I’d...
  8. Recently Tried Xbox Game Streaming, Quick Question/Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Recently Tried Xbox Game Streaming, Quick Question/Suggestion: I feel like this might be a possibility and I can't figure it out. In that case I want this as a suggestion for it. As to not run up my power bill and also to not keep my Xbox on all the time it...
  9. Need no-fighting games suggestion.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need no-fighting games suggestion.: Hi! I'm an Xbox player but I don't like to play fighting game like Fornite, Halo... and I don't like adventure games that content racing like Forza, Asphalt... I like to play no-fighting,...
  10. Game Idea "Suggestion"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Idea "Suggestion": Hello there, i'm new with the whole game idea suggestion feed, so i'll give it a try.. I've recently watched the movie "Dracula Untold" i've noticed non suggestion on this game what so ever,...