could i transfer my german friends account to my xbox type in the code i have already ...

Discus and support could i transfer my german friends account to my xbox type in the code i have already ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Essentially as a gift i bought my gf a call of duty ghost season pass in the form of vouchers (gbp) scratched away and text her the code... she is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dustbunny8, Feb 4, 2014.

1. dustbunny8
    dustbunny8 Guest

could i transfer my german friends account to my xbox type in the code i have already ...

Essentially as a gift i bought my gf a call of duty ghost season pass in the form of vouchers (gbp) scratched away and text her the code... she is currently living in germany so ofcourse euros!... i am wishing to ammend this bodge up by hopefully downloading
    her account to my xbox then typing in the code... buying the pass... downloading then deleting in the hope that when she downloads it back to germany she can access the "download again" function

Am i right in thinking that could work or am i just an idiot?

Xzx

(Ps still laughing at the fact that my username on this is dustbunny)

:)

dustbunny8, Feb 4, 2014
  2. License Transfer

If i were to delete and then re download an add on for my game would the other accounts be able to play it? I did a license transfer on my account but it was with my o,d xbox and now i am not eligible for another transfer til' august so i cant transfer my
    licenses to the new xbox i'm playing on so like i said before would i be able to just delete the add on the redownload it and then all the accounts on my xbox could play it?

Inferior-91D30E2D-4FE1-49E4-A697-3540F3DA21CB, Feb 4, 2014
  3. JasonDeJesus
    JasonDeJesus Guest
    Is downloading games on xbox one similar to on xbox 360 ?

So i have a code for killer instinct but i dont have an xbox one yet. Incase i dont get one before the code expires i want to recover my account on my friends xbox and use the code. On xbox 360 if i did that then my friend would be able to use the stuff
    on his xbox and then if i went to download history then i could download it again on my xbox. The only difference being that on my xbox it only works if my account is signed in. I hope i didnt make that confusing. But basically im asking if i use the code
    on my friends xbox will i be able to download it later on my xbox one?

JasonDeJesus, Feb 4, 2014
  4. could i transfer my german friends account to my xbox type in the code i have already ...

Not possible to do this. It would involve two account migrations with a four month waiting period in between them. DRM and import laws would also make the copy localized to the UK and unable to work in Germany.

VisageOfAnAngel, Feb 4, 2014
  5. Stylewalker Win User

Prepaid Code - Different regions

I did not buy an out of region code...

I bought an austrian code in Austria.... but the money was transferred to a german region because i was logged in at the german region (Xbox website) (which is standard in austrian browsers.... thats weird). But i was logged in with my normal Austrian account....

I really have don't understand why microsoft does this. Its really frustrating...
  6. SKy3MaJ Win User

how can I make work a Xbox One in a country with 220V?

Update:

Seems like it is easier to order a kidney than a 220V Xbox One power supply.

I've contacted multiple technical supports, I was being transferred from one agent to another, lost couple of hours in total... In the end, I asked my German-speaking friend to call the German support (the voltage/plug in my country is the same). Seems like
    they can sell me the power supply, but (for security reasons), it must be shipped to German address, and paid with a German credit card. Moreover, a verification code (sent to the XbLive-linked e-mail account) has to be entered while making a purchase, and
    the code itself has a validity period of 5 minutes.

Maybe I'll just go with a custom built autotransformer...
  7. Stylewalker Win User

Prepaid Code - Different regions

Thank you for your reply, Miss Bijoux. I think i will use the money the way you described. There is nothing else i can do... i guess :(

@ngocphi: sorry to say that, but you are completely wrong:

"a French or Russian or UK or American codes" are complete different...i already know that

Austria and Germany issues are completely different

The problem is that we speak German as well in Austria, thats why there is no "Austrian" site available...

trust me, or try it yourself if you don't believe me... I can use every Austrian code to my "German profile" which shouldn't even exist...

I never added "German" information or "German codes" to my profile. Never! And the money from my "Austrian code" in my "Austrian Profile" got transfered to a "German profile"

I only used a German Website, because the language in Austria is "German". An Austrian website doesn't exist!

and i talked to the support: they did not exchange the code, as i told you earlier. They were not very useful.

and "Austria" is not "Australia"
  8. MaikVlcek Win User

Unable to download Halo 3

I have a similar problem. I have my german Xbox in Japan, and cannot download the game though it is supposed to be available both in Japan and Germany. I read about creating a new account which should match my region, but how am I supposed to transfer my
    Gold membership and gamerpoints to the new account?
  9. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

could i transfer my german friends account to my xbox type in the code i have already purchased for £35 gift voucher, download the product i want then delete it. would that then lead it to them being able to log in and redownload that product?

Not possible to do this. It would involve two account migrations with a four month waiting period in between them. DRM and import laws would also make the copy localized to the UK and unable to work in Germany.
Thema:

1. could i transfer my german friends account to my xbox type in the code i have already ... - Similar Threads - transfer german friends

2. Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Texture and Mash-Up Packs Aren't Transferring to Xbox One From 360?: Hi there... I recently finally bought the new updated version of Minecraft on the Xbox One and had had the 360 edition for a long time. I'd bought numerous Texture Packs and Mash-up Packs during...
  3. Transferring Play History to new Gametag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Play History to new Gametag: My son has been using my Gamertag for the last couple months and has built up some play history. I just created a new account and gamertag for him to use. He's really bummed that he may not be...
  4. License Transfer Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License Transfer Xbox 360: I downloaded two accounts to my Xbox 360. One has Xbox Gold, the other Silver. I did a license transfer for both of them, however only when I re-download the games from my Xbox Gold account will...
  5. Transfer Game Save From Shadow of Mordor To Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Game Save From Shadow of Mordor To Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition: So last summer I played the normal edition of Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor for a while and progressed pretty far, I however do not have the original anymore but have recently gotten the game of...
  6. I have 2 accounts and I am trying to trying to transfer one name on an account to my Other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 accounts and I am trying to trying to transfer one name on an account to my Other...: How do i transfer one account name to another account of mine ebbffa8a-2984-4b2d-a09d-dae90cbac86a
  7. Transferring purchased games to XBox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring purchased games to XBox 360 console: Hi. I was given an old XBox 360 console and brought it from the UK to South Africa. I joined XBox Live Gold and bought a FIFA game but just cannot get it onto the console. I see it on my PC but...
  8. Transfer from and close unused account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer from and close unused account: My son has two accounts and one was supposed to be closed when I contacted Microsoft to turn his new account into a child one as he had it as an adult. I did not realise it was still there and...
  9. Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?: My son redeemed three $10 gift cards so he could by an Xbox game. Now the Xbox store says you cannot use Microsoft Account Balances to purchase the game so I would like to transfer the $30 from...
  10. Minecraft World Transfer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Transfer: I recently bought Minecraft for the Xbox One in the hopes that I could get back on my world from the Xbox 360. However, I can't for the life of me get the world to transfer to the Xbox One. It...