Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass

Discus and support Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have ultima pass to play game on windows 10. I've installed state of decay 2, i want to change the language's game. i not found nothing about it in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by felipemartins210, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass

I have ultima pass to play game on windows 10.

I've installed state of decay 2, i want to change the language's game.

i not found nothing about it in the settings....

:)

felipemartins210, Jul 8, 2019
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

I honestly don't know if there were updates on this, but I remember that the game selected the language based on the settings of your WIN10 considering both the language and the date format, no settings in the game.
  3. Hasdiel Win User

xbox 1 month games pass

Since the Rewards are always changing it could be that it isn't available at the moment... But.. Since Game Pass Ultimate is now a thing, and it is a reward. They may have went ahead and replace the regular Game pass with Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Vijay_Verma Win User

win 10 xbox ultimate game pass

Hi the_bil_lelliott

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Windows Key+D to display your Desktop

Click on Start button (bottom left) to display list of programs

Drag xbox ultimate game pass app to Desktop. This will create a shortcut on Desktop.

Now select this shortcut and CTRL+X to cut this shortcut

Windows Key+R > Type below and enter

shell:startup

This will open up Startup folder

In this folder do CTRL+V to paste the Your phone app shortcut

Now, reboot your computer and this app will also start

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. User 9242019 Win User

Merge account

No it isn't. Though Minecraft PE and the Win 10 release are the same version of the game you would need to purchase the Win 10 version by itself. Cross play IS possible between Win 10 and MC PE.

The older PC version was based on Java and isn't compatible with either the Win 10 or MC PE version as they use a different programming language.
Thema:

1. Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass - Similar Threads - change language game

2. Changing the language of a backwards compatible game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the language of a backwards compatible game: I wanted to play Halo 4 again so I installed my disc version on my Xbox One using the backwards compability function. I booted up the campaign and quickly realized that the in game audio was in...
  3. How to change the language in the game fable anniversary

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language in the game fable anniversary: Hello How to change the language in the game fable anniversary.(sub) Xbox One The region specified is correct.Thanks 636881b5-7378-400f-9020-2701c08ec97c
  4. Changing language / country and games subscriptions on xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing language / country and games subscriptions on xbox 1: We're and English family, living in France, and I want to buy my kids an Xbox1 for christmas. Does it matter where I buy it from? For the subscriptions? For the language? We will want to play in...
  5. CHANGE Xbox (Beta) Game Language

in XBoX on Windows
    CHANGE Xbox (Beta) Game Language: Hello everyone! I just goot my gamepass and downloaded a lot of games but as i am in france they are all in french and i want to play in English, their original version. I already changed the...
  6. How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I change the language of xbox game pass for pc?: I don't even know what alphabet this text is in. Can't understand a single symbol. And no, it has nothing to do with my system language. I have my windows in English and keyboard set to Estonian....
  7. Change language from XBOX (Beta) Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change language from XBOX (Beta) Game: Hey guys! I really want to change the language of a Game from Spanish (Win 10 language) to English (Favourite language to play game, the original language). Is there any way to archieve this?...
  8. How to change the language of games on xbox game pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language of games on xbox game pass PC: i wanted to play Gears of War 5 but was annoyed that the language of the game is in spanish. My windows language is Spanish but i want to play the game with English dialogues, how can i do this?...
  9. changing language of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing language of the games: hello i'm blind gamer from Russia, and i'm usin narrator, but my country doesn't support narrator, and i changed consoul language to english, but i want play games on russian language, how i can...
  10. How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA: Hello, My native language is Polish and my location is Poland. I want to Play Wolfenstein 2 in German. How do I do that ? After installing Wolfenstein 2 for the first time the game was in...