Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass

Discus and support Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have ultima pass to play game on windows 10. I've installed state of decay 2, i want to change the language's game. i not found nothing about it in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by felipemartins210, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass

I have ultima pass to play game on windows 10.

I've installed state of decay 2, i want to change the language's game.

i not found nothing about it in the settings....

:)

felipemartins210, Jul 8, 2019
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

I honestly don't know if there were updates on this, but I remember that the game selected the language based on the settings of your WIN10 considering both the language and the date format, no settings in the game.
  3. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  4. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  5. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. User 9242019 Win User

Merge account

No it isn't. Though Minecraft PE and the Win 10 release are the same version of the game you would need to purchase the Win 10 version by itself. Cross play IS possible between Win 10 and MC PE.

The older PC version was based on Java and isn't compatible with either the Win 10 or MC PE version as they use a different programming language.
Thema:

1. Could not change the language game Win 10 Ultimate pass - Similar Threads - change language game

2. How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change language in Wolfenstein 2 in XBOX Game Pass for PC BETA: Hello, My native language is Polish and my location is Poland. I want to Play Wolfenstein 2 in German. How do I do that ? After installing Wolfenstein 2 for the first time the game was in...
  3. Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Language change for games that support it in Xbox App?: There is no way to change the language of a game without changing the whole system language and reinstalling the app right? I really hope you'll implement it... fef17476-72d0-4a8a-abb6-4edaac979535
  4. Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to change a game language without changing the entire system language ?: I bought the game pass subscription and want to change only the game language. 4d8d0e49-2ed2-4698-b1a6-edc8818e3db1
  5. How to change a Window Store game's language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change a Window Store game's language: There are some games featured in the Windows Store, such as Wolfenstein II The New Colossus which doesn't give the player the ability to change the language of the game. I've tried to change the...
  6. Change game language?

in XBoX on Windows
    Change game language?: Is there a way to change the language of the app and/or game without having to change the entire system language? b2f36a63-7eaf-485f-b76e-bed3a3b132e4
  7. Change game language in Xbox App for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Change game language in Xbox App for Windows 10: Hello, i'd like to change the language of all games i installed via the Xbox App for Windows 10 to english. My native language is german, but i prefer to play games in english because the german...
  8. I cant Change the Language of a Game without changing the entire system language

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant Change the Language of a Game without changing the entire system language: This is probably one of the oldest and most important problems of the Xbox One outside the USA. There is no way to properly change the language of any Video Games without changing the entire...
  9. Change the in-game language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Change the in-game language: I downloaded Tomb Raider (2013) for my Xbox 360 today. I live in Russia and have a Russian Microsoft account, and it turns out the game is fully voiced in Russian and there's no way of changing...
  10. Changing language of german 360 retail games on XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing language of german 360 retail games on XBox One: Hello, I recently bought an XBox One S and want to play some old 360 games on it with the english voice actors. So far I tried Halo Reach, but the thing is that I live in germany and I have the...