Could not sign in

Discus and support Could not sign in in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; [img] When i try to sign in it gives me this error but however i waited is the same 0a7440f1-6822-4423-89f3-8450c343fbbb Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Denis451, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Denis451
    Denis451 Guest

Could not sign in

Could not sign in [​IMG]
    When i try to sign in it gives me this error but however i waited is the same

:)

Denis451, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Mister Getafix Win User

Could not sign in to Xbox

Hi there!

If you see that error code pop up let's have you:

• power down the console.
    • Unplug the console.
    • Wait 5 minutes.
    • plug it back power it on and check once more.

Post back and let us know if you are still not seeing a change.
  3. KeirSmith Win User

Could not be signed in to LIVE.

Right, I just got a friends mobile number and used that and now it is working!
  4. Magic Mart Win User

Great that you fixed it yourself.

Weird that it didn't unblock your mail adres even do it said it did...

It's still a smart move to change your password an upgrade your safety settings in your e-mail account to prevent it for happening again.

Greetz
  5. KeirSmith Win User

Also, it seems I am still able to receive emails.
  6. Magic Mart Win User

You can log-in, but you can't see any of your inbox/e-mails.

What you should do is, log out, go to:

1. www.hotmail.com/www.live.com

2. Click: 'Forgot my Password'

3. Fill in the letter/number combination

4 Now choose option 2: 'Contact Helpdesk'

5. Now you get a fill in form, you have to fill it in a detailt as you can remember.

When you did it detailt enough you account is unblocked immidiatly, also unblocks your Xbox Live account!

When unblocked, crack up your privacy settings of your e-mail account and change your password!

Put your Privacy settings to Limited, now you'll see a lot of phishing mail you normaly wouldn't see is blocked.

Keep an eye on mails that are blocked but shouldn't, drag them to your inbox.

Good Luck!

Greetz
Thema:

Could not sign in

1. Could not sign in - Similar Threads - sign

2. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Hi, I can't sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft and haven't been able to for months, I have uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing happened, it's really annoying and can someone tell me...
  3. Cant sign into my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant sign into my account: Im trying to sign into my account on the xbox app but it says i need to sign in with windows hello. i dont even have windows hello. please help 51e23e74-b193-435d-b38e-f25b2a4cd804
  4. Signed out of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Signed out of games: My boyfriend has been signed out of his account and cannot play any of his games he has bought through Microsoft. He has payed hundreds of dollars on the games and he cannot play any of them. How...
  5. Hello! on the Xbox app on my pc I keep getting the message, "We couldn't sign you in to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! on the Xbox app on my pc I keep getting the message, "We couldn't sign you in to...: I have tried so many "fixes" that just are not working. The error code is 0x80072EFD. Help me out so I can get back to playing some games! f9c7da8c-e8c5-4fac-9713-f50a2385eefb
  6. Issues signing into my Xbox profile after enabling 2FA on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues signing into my Xbox profile after enabling 2FA on my Microsoft account: the subject basically explains it all fe9b00d7-5ac8-4358-b4ff-721e56db7300
  7. Booted off Xbox when stepson signs in from his mums house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Booted off Xbox when stepson signs in from his mums house: Hi all, please go slowly, I'm a newby and have no idea what i'm doing, I'm trying to solve an issue for my kids. My stepson has Xbox one, and when he goes to his mums, he logs into his profile,...
  8. Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Help me sign my children in to play Minecraft on ps4: Hi, I Dont know where else to go. Ive spoken to minecraft on thier forum , they say speak to you . Ive paid for minecraft on the ps4 and my children want to play thier friends online. But we...
  9. When I try to sign into my microsoft account pocket edition it says that I have to recover...

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I try to sign into my microsoft account pocket edition it says that I have to recover...: I just want to be able to see the sign in page to enter my new mircrosoft account. It won't let me out of the recover page even though I deleted the app and redownloaded it. Everytime I click onto...
  10. Game downloads an sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloads an sign in: I just got a second xbox one for my kids. If I am downloading a game from my account to the second xbox and sign in to my first xbox with the same account will the game keep downloading on the...