Could really do with some help when recording game clips.

Discus and support Could really do with some help when recording game clips. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have had this issue since getting my series S, the game clip feature refuses to record audio. I have seen that this has been an issue since as far... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by smithy10GB, Nov 20, 2021.

1. smithy10GB
    smithy10GB Guest

I have had this issue since getting my series S, the game clip feature refuses to record audio.

I have seen that this has been an issue since as far back as 2015 and xbox do not seem to have addressed it.

I have tried following troubleshooting guides but nothing works, I currently have my audio settings set to stereo uncompressed but this isn't working, the clips I record are still silent.

I only posted this here because its starting to ger jarring and the fact that xbox haven't really addressed it is even more frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

smithy10GB, Nov 20, 2021
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

New xbox1 game DVR

Plenty of people watch long game clips. Look at how popular some YouTube channels are that do long playthroughs of games. Of course it would be better if it could record longer clips, because that wouldn't stop the "30 seconds is all you need!" crowd from
    recording their short clips and it would also satisfy those who want to make longer recordings.
  3. ICBMHeadshot Win User

Please Help! Xbox One records game play randomly

You might be getting an achievement. I noticed that some games record clips when you do.
  4. BaShDoGzZ Win User

xbox.com community montage

I would be interested in putting some clips forward for this montage. I have a HD PVR so if anyone wants their clips recorded in HD then they could just put the clips they want in their fileshare and ill record them. I dont know how to send the clips though
    to the person needed any suggestions? I also dont want to take lead in the project but ill help with capturing HD game clips
  5. fastjohn1 Win User

Game DVR "record that" audio out of sync with the video.

Hi, I have recently had this same problem when recording clips on my Xbox One. The audio for two clips I recorded last night were about 2 to 3 seconds delayed from the video. I tried to not let it bother me, but after the problem hadn't seemed to go away
    today, I researched it a bit to see if there was anything I could do. What worked for me was deleting the two clips that had delayed audio in them, then I shut off my Xbox, turned it on again and fired up GTA online to record some clips and see if the audio
    was synced. I took a picture using the Snapmatic app on the in game phone and took a picture. When you take a picture it gives you a shutter sound when the camera takes the picture. This is a good way to see if your audio is synced. The audio on my clip was
    perfectly synced and the problem hasn't come back. I recorded 3 clips today, and the audio is perfectly synced. I'm not sure if deleting the badly synced clips solved the problem or if shutting of the Xbox and unplugging it did the trick, but maybe these tips
    can help some of you guys with this issue. I know it sucks having to delete some game clips, but it worked for me and maybe could work for you. Good luck!

- John
  6. BeardMiller Win User

Xbox one automatic clip record issue

Some games have built in auto clip recordings and some don't. I know dead rising 3 has one for when you do a challenge. I haven't played Battlefield or Forza but I'm guessing they are the same. You can do a manual record though by saying "xbox snap game
    dvr". Hope that helps man.
Thema:

1. Could really do with some help when recording game clips. - Similar Threads - really help recording

2. Need help, this problem is really hard to explain.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help, this problem is really hard to explain.: So awhile back I redeemed a code for Minecraft: Java Edition and it required me to make a MS account and a Xbox Live account. Perfectly fine up until I wanted to change some stuff on the account...
  3. How do i remove the on-screen popup keyboard for xbox? would really help to have it off...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i remove the on-screen popup keyboard for xbox? would really help to have it off...: Just a question, would really help for using discord and stuff d3fd4936-0ec2-417e-ab10-1822a7cb0050
  4. So really if you forget your login info in 2021 none of these companies are willing to help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So really if you forget your login info in 2021 none of these companies are willing to help...: Can’t remember the email to an account I had when I was 15 on my 360. Found the hard drive with the account today. No one has logged in in 8 yrs. the card on the account is expired and the...
  5. Help xcIound have really good Wi-Fi but my game on my iPad is really laggy and sound in the...

in XboX Insiders
    Help xcIound have really good Wi-Fi but my game on my iPad is really laggy and sound in the...: I have really good Wi-Fi but my game on my iPad is really laggy and sound in the game cuts out to help? submitted by /u/Solid-Rock1700 [link] [comments]
  6. Help plssss,I really don’t know why...

in XboX Insiders
    Help plssss,I really don’t know why...: Why are all my deleted messages on my Xbox coming back? I have an Xbox one. submitted by /u/Snoo_38622 [link] [comments]
  7. A really big issue that just blow my money away pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    A really big issue that just blow my money away pls help: Hi. Im Dani, basically what happened i bought in-game content (Add-on) and i didn't recieve it, as i later realised my other account got it. In the xbox app you are signed in with your "Gaming...
  8. Guys I really need your help right now!

in XboX Insiders
    Guys I really need your help right now!: Hey fellow Redditors and Gamers, I have a huge problem right now. On my old Xbox one, I made two accounts one with my actual email which is my main account on which I played games and I made...
  9. I messed up on xbox game pass and could really use some help

in XboX Insiders
    I messed up on xbox game pass and could really use some help: Hey everyone, so I need some help and or advice. I bought a 3 month game pass and used the code. However, I mistakenly used it for pc instead of xbox. Anything I can do to change that? submitted...
  10. Some one hacked my up and banned my account plzz help me anyone plz I really want my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some one hacked my up and banned my account plzz help me anyone plz I really want my...: Plz help me he banned my account he threatened me I told him to leave me alone I can't join my friends I can't talk to nobody plz help me plz get my account unbanned my account plz help...