Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

Discus and support Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

/u/H0T_P0CK37Z, Sep 12, 2019
  2. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Spotify Audio Issue

So recently I realised something wrong and broken in spotify. The Audio slider, on the xbox one version of spotify,dosent work for me. It did for months and know it just stopped. Basically, Whenever I turn up or down the audio slide it dosent change the
    Volume of the song. I could use the xbox audio, not spotify, but it effects my game. Someone please HELP
    Hi there ;)

Sorry to hear about this. What you can do is simply try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Hope this helps
  3. yvettechristoforou Win User

Help with multiple consoles and users

The home feature has worked amazing I knew it was crazy buying 3 of everything and someone could help me. Really appreciate the help would normally ask the kids but I'm getting games pass from Santa x
  4. Frenetic souL Win User

Spotify it's Xbox One Green

I understand that Microsoft has their own music service, but Spotify would be an excellent addition to the current apps for Xbox One. I don't care that it had to be for Gold members only. I'd love to play video games and stream my music through the Xbox,
    especially that I have a Turtle Beach headset for the console. Shuffle Play could be the only feature available for my playlists for all I care. This needs to happen as soon as possible.
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Everything suddenly going crazy

Heya Hellsloth!

This is a strange issue indeed! My fist suggestion would be to try power cylcing your xbox. To do this, firstly ensure your xbox is on, then hold the power button (xbox button) on the front of the console down for 10seconds. This should completely turn the
    xbox off (as opposed to switching it to standby) and might actually fix the problem. Power cycling is much the same as restarting a computer, in that it can fix any number of different issues that may pop up.

If that doesn't work however, come back to me and I'll see what else I can find for you :)

Cheers

Denaz
  6. YT Jfs rules Win User

Amazon Music

Sorry,but there is no amazon music app for xbox one.However there is spotify so you could try and use that.
Thema:

Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

1. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it... - Similar Threads - someone help spotify

2. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  3. My xbox one x is very broken and no help videos or sites have the solution can someone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one x is very broken and no help videos or sites have the solution can someone...: My xbox one x is so broken I can't find any help anywhere on how to fix it. Here are the problems, the xbox is showing the light on the home button so it should be on. It wont connect to my...
  4. Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x800700B7 while installing Xbox Game Pass beta, can someone help please? I am...: I download the program, in exe form from the website and just installing via the ms store, and in both cases I get the same error. Code: 0x800700B7. Happens after downloading when it first tries...
  5. XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?

in XboX Insiders
    XboX insiders problem... maybe someone can help?: So basically I should have access to Halo Insider MCC, yet I don't see it appear at all in my "Insider Content", i have an entire thread on Twitter with one of the person in charge of it and they...
  6. Can someone help me please ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me please ?: I know that xbox one is 360 backwards compatible there's a xbox one s that i would like to purchase question is the xbox one s compatible with xbox 360 games without game pass my xbox 360 just...
  7. I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone: okay, hi my name is Kira and my gt is and im trying to get into the Xbox App but the new update to it is really confusing me ive tried signing in and it leads me to a website that is no longer...
  8. someone help with my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone help with my xbox one: i have been trying for 4 days since i created my account to register and post groups but it still says im instrested and when i try to post it says sorry we cant post...
  9. Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help: someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account what do i so how can i get serile number? Also...
  10. Someone said they would boot me offline I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone said they would boot me offline I need help: This person named [mod removed] and he said he would deedoso and boot me offline I need help getting him banned and I need help please if Microsoft If you see this i need him banned...