Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

Discus and support Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/H0T_P0CK37Z, Sep 12, 2019 at 7:12 AM.

1. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

/u/H0T_P0CK37Z, Sep 12, 2019 at 7:12 AM
  2. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Spotify Audio Issue

So recently I realised something wrong and broken in spotify. The Audio slider, on the xbox one version of spotify,dosent work for me. It did for months and know it just stopped. Basically, Whenever I turn up or down the audio slide it dosent change the
    Volume of the song. I could use the xbox audio, not spotify, but it effects my game. Someone please HELP
    Hi there ;)

Sorry to hear about this. What you can do is simply try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

Hope this helps
  3. Frenetic souL Win User

Spotify it's Xbox One Green

I understand that Microsoft has their own music service, but Spotify would be an excellent addition to the current apps for Xbox One. I don't care that it had to be for Gold members only. I'd love to play video games and stream my music through the Xbox,
    especially that I have a Turtle Beach headset for the console. Shuffle Play could be the only feature available for my playlists for all I care. This needs to happen as soon as possible.
  4. yvettechristoforou Win User

Help with multiple consoles and users

The home feature has worked amazing I knew it was crazy buying 3 of everything and someone could help me. Really appreciate the help would normally ask the kids but I'm getting games pass from Santa x
  5. YT Jfs rules Win User

Amazon Music

Sorry,but there is no amazon music app for xbox one.However there is spotify so you could try and use that.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Spotify Xbox One

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I'm sorry to hear about the Spotify app not launching on the Xbox One.

I recommend trying this troubleshooting article for Apps on the Xbox One:
    Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on Xbox One

If the problems persists, try checking out this article for further assistance:
    Spotify on Xbox One.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it...

1. Could someone help me the spotify app for xbox is going crazy everything is on shuffle it... - Similar Threads - someone help spotify

2. someone help with my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone help with my xbox one: i have been trying for 4 days since i created my account to register and post groups but it still says im instrested and when i try to post it says sorry we cant post...
  3. Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help: someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account what do i so how can i get serile number? Also...
  4. Someone said they would boot me offline I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone said they would boot me offline I need help: This person named [mod removed] and he said he would deedoso and boot me offline I need help getting him banned and I need help please if Microsoft If you see this i need him banned...
  5. Can someone help me?!? Can't update!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me?!? Can't update!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/onesolo [link] [comments]
  6. G920 WHEEL MOVES ON ITS OWN? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    G920 WHEEL MOVES ON ITS OWN? CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?: Hello, I am new to this and I connected all of the cables correctly. Why is the wheel moving on its on when I am not even touching it? Also - how can I adjust the setting so that the wheel...
  7. Streaming Amazon and Netflix issues?! Someone help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming Amazon and Netflix issues?! Someone help!: Ive been streaming content on my xbox 360 for years now. And starting a few weeks ago i started having issues when i was playing shows or movies. They would stop and say cannot play video at this...
  8. I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this

in XboX Insiders
    I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this: I was wondering if the messages notifications messages have been fixed yet with all the posts being made on the Reddit website for the insiders. and I was also wondering if the play later feature...
  9. Someone has my Ip and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone has my Ip and I need help: I was trading in rocket league and this guy- Xbox GT: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] said if I didnt give him an item he was going to take my up and shut my internet down. Sure enough he...
  10. [CLOSED] I have an issue with my xbox, maybe someone could help ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [CLOSED] I have an issue with my xbox, maybe someone could help ?: So my xbox decided to stop playing my games...The error code 0x80831002 With a message that says (translated from French) : A problem regarding your games occured.To play, you must delete and...