could someone please fix microsoft bingo.

Discus and support could someone please fix microsoft bingo. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; could someone please fix bingo. 671f1ddb-f143-4906-b05a-5551a12f1557 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by priscillaireton, Oct 12, 2020.

1. could someone please fix microsoft bingo.

could someone please fix bingo.

:)

priscillaireton, Oct 12, 2020
  2. Geth Win User

Please fix the bingo!

Several people are having this issue it seems. I've seen a few complaints so hopefully somethings being done about it.
  3. Derienmerci Win User

Please fix Bingo

hi i cannot open bingo thet say i cannot connect what can i do
  4. WindingDesert33 Win User

Please fix the bingo!

I AGREE. IT MAKES YOU WONDER HOW DEPENDABLE THE REST OF MICROSOFT SOFTWARE PERFORMS. NOT GOOD FOR COMPANY WHEN THEY DON'T SEEM TO HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO FIX THE UNABLE TO CONNECT PROBLEM.
  5. WhiningPick40 Win User

Please fix the bingo!

Several people are having this issue it seems. I've seen a few complaints so hopefully somethings being done about it.
    I and about 3000 other people have complaints about this game. please fix it!
  6. MBGrunnNL Win User

fix microsoft bingo

Please fix, The around the sphere achievement worth 40G. it unlocks in the game achievementlist but does'nt pop the 40G s seen in the Xboxapp.
Thema:

could someone please fix microsoft bingo.

1. could someone please fix microsoft bingo. - Similar Threads - someone please fix

2. Can someone please report this profile, they have been harrassing my members of my gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please report this profile, they have been harrassing my members of my gaming...: [img] [img] [img] Hey, I am the proud owner of a small but very well maintained Gaming Community on Xbox and many other platforms. This person has been harrassing and cyber bullying my members...
  3. can someone ban this person please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can someone ban this person please?: so some dude named ShadowSkull#5517 started calling me names. So I said them back, I got banned but he didn't. After i got banned he said "im booting you offline. Haha" when my ban was lifted I...
  4. I do not know what is happening someone please help

in XboX Insiders
    I do not know what is happening someone please help: I go to play my xbox and it tells me to connect to internet. So i go to the network page and click Go Offline But the problem is when i click it It doesn't go offline I don't know what i'm...
  5. I haven’t got the new ui yet can someone please explain!

in XboX Insiders
    I haven’t got the new ui yet can someone please explain!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Adrifthippo8 [link] [comments]
  6. I need someone to fix my rewards I haven't gotten credit for 5 or more games I bought please ...

in XBoX Rewards
    I need someone to fix my rewards I haven't gotten credit for 5 or more games I bought please ...: I haven't gotten credit for any game I hve bought since I've been on this program since 2013 is there any way to fix it? 3beaf0fc-a207-41a9-b882-3e3d1665af39
  7. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS (Mic isn't working on Xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIX THIS (Mic isn't working on Xbox): Re-post to boost this issue up I had this problem for a whole month, trying to look up fixes but I couldn't find any. So what happened is that randomly when I was playing with my friends my chat...
  8. Could someone please help me to fix my forza horizon 3 crash on xbox!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could someone please help me to fix my forza horizon 3 crash on xbox!: Hi Just after I updated my forza horizon 3 to the latest update (as of the 7th of june) and also updated the system software to the latest update, the game started to crash on the splash screen...
  9. Xbox One Store Performance is garbage, Laggy Please Someone FIX this. Please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Store Performance is garbage, Laggy Please Someone FIX this. Please!: The Xbox One Store experience is absolutely horrible. Let me first say that I am and have been a fan of Microsoft and Xbox for years and years. I have been playing Xbox since the very first...
  10. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX MY COMMUNICATION PROBLEM.

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX MY COMMUNICATION PROBLEM.: THAT BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE I HAVE NO COMMUNICATION EVEN AFTER IM UNBAN FOR THE 6TH TIME BECAUSE OF DUMB LIER PEOPLE WHO BAN ME BECAUSE IM A HACKER BUT I REAL IM JUST A ACTUAL PLAYER LIKE OTHER AND...