Could we get an update to the Xbox app so the buttons on the bottom actually work? Mine are...

Discus and support Could we get an update to the Xbox app so the buttons on the bottom actually work? Mine are... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadred5 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deadred5, Oct 29, 2019.

1. /u/Deadred5
    /u/Deadred5 Guest

Could we get an update to the Xbox app so the buttons on the bottom actually work? Mine are...

/u/Deadred5, Oct 29, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

Win10 Xbox app, friends offline, never get their invites.

This was a problem, for a little while now.

I managed to get mine working by following this process.

First Click the windows Start button>Settings(The little Cog Icon)>Apps>Apps & Features>Scroll to the bottom of the apps list and click on "Xbox">Click Advanced Options>Then scroll down again until you find the "Reset"
    button and reset the app.
  3. Miss Kleo Win User

6 month x box live with 600 Microsoft points! Message got deleted

Hi there amalik! We were actually able to track down this promotion and have verified it was sent through an Xbox LIVE message. We'll need some time to look into and see if we can get to the bottom of your issue, if you could post back so we can send you
    a private message that would be great!
  4. onyxishere Win User

I'm having trouble downloading game updates.

You can now access what gets update and in what order. Go to My Games and Apps and choose the bottom option on the left side of the screen. From there you'll be able to use the Menu button to push that update to the front of the pack.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

PLEX media streaming app coming to Xbox One

An update at the bottom says it's not actually made by PLEX, even though it's PLEX. They've outsourced the development of their own app. Interesting...
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

World of Tanks

Hey Wurm thanks for keeping in touch!

We suggest, if it hasn't already been done, to
    Troubleshoot problems with an update to your Xbox 360 console
    on the console itself (solution 7) since this could be stopping the game from updating. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes so we can get to the bottom of this and get you back up and
    gaming!
Thema:

1. Could we get an update to the Xbox app so the buttons on the bottom actually work? Mine are... - Similar Threads - update app buttons

2. iOS Xbox Beta App update required but no update?

in XboX Insiders
    iOS Xbox Beta App update required but no update?: I opened the beta iOS app earlier today and it told me that I needed an update to use it. Clicked on the pop-up and it sent me to the Apple store, not the Testflight test store. I opened...
  3. Any update or info on Dolby Vision coming to discs for the blu-ray app?

in XboX Insiders
    Any update or info on Dolby Vision coming to discs for the blu-ray app?: I know there was talk that they mentioned it a while ago and then people said they actually never said anything officially and the community just spurred it on, but is there any chance it's...
  4. New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...

in XboX Insiders
    New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox one app updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one app updates: Hey I'm an xbox ambassador () and my xbox seems to not be able to install app updates. My xbox is only at 75 % storage and I have 200gb left so I should be able to update my apps. Ik it's not my...
  6. Problems installing and updating games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problems installing and updating games and apps: Is anyone else on alpha skip ahead or lower versions for xbox one having issues ee's s trying to download , install or updating apps & games I tried restarting my console and everything still the...
  7. There's a new game streaming app update

in XboX Insiders
    There's a new game streaming app update: What the title says. Doesn't say anything about what's been updated or fixed. Probably stability improvements. Update from the play store. submitted by /u/shartofwar82 [link] [comments]
  8. Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...: RN, I'm in the middle of cable shutdown and I have no Wi-Fi so I am using a neighbor's WiFi next door. But there are times when my games like WWE 2K19 have to be updated and what confuses me is...
  9. Now TV app update (01/03/2017) disables multimedia remote buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now TV app update (01/03/2017) disables multimedia remote buttons: Hello, I updated the Now TV app on my Xbox and it has disabled the use of the play/pause, stop and forward/rewind buttons on my multimedia remote. I know this is only a small thing but not being...
  10. New Twitch app update - bad 15m auto dim & xbox remote control forward/play/pause buttons ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Twitch app update - bad 15m auto dim & xbox remote control forward/play/pause buttons ...: The new Twitch app update that I had to install last night has some major issues, that make the experience worse then it was before: - The screen dims after about 10/15 mins. - I can no longer...