Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts?

Discus and support Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I know I can give feedback on Xbox directly and I do that, but that just goes to a place I don't have access to and can't really talk about with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WienerWuerstl, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts?

Hey,

I know I can give feedback on Xbox directly and I do that, but that just goes to a place I don't have access to and can't really talk about with anyone.

There have been a few posts on the new dashboards designs in the past weeks, but I wish we could just get "megathreads" for new (test-)features to talk about on this sub instead of dozens of different threads that just go under after a short while to be followed by a dozen more of them.

Personally I dislike to make my own posts/threads and would prefer a clean subreddit structure, because it makes it easier to browse through and find things (e.g. the suggestion post, which I hope my post doesn't fall into) and might lead to better discussion/feedback since I believe that many people out there might have an opinion, but don't necessarily want to make their own posts and can't find a proper post to comment on.

With official threads on these they could include simple questions to motivate and structure peoples comments like "What do you like about Home Experiment A/B?" "What would you change?" etc. etc.

submitted by /u/WienerWuerstl
    [link] [comments]

/u/WienerWuerstl, Oct 25, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way

Hello Kieronviper,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We appreciate you helping out the community with a solution to this issue. I would however, like to remind you to keep the

forums guidelines
    in mind when posting.

"22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use....This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com."

If you ever require support, or would like to start a discussion, please create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon.
  3. TripleTopper321 Win User

Xbox One Original Hardware Issue

We cannot recommend or discuss self repairs , as per forum guidelines

Specifically

"22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping'
    your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com"

My only suggestion would be to obtain another power supply. Even borrow one in order to ascertain if the power supply is at fault
    Based on the previous person's post he was not implying, let alone outright advocating, for a diy surgery in your Xbox One. I assumed change out your power supply for a new official Xbox Onep power supply.
  4. ChainSmokingBob Win User

where can I leave feedback and wishes about the next halo games?

This is a community forum so your discussion and ideas are welcome, sure, but we can't provide an official answer to any questions.

We can only discuss them with you.

A good place to look for an official response could be the 343 forums, but remember that no company is likely to reveal much about an upcoming project, barring very close to the release.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox One S

Hello MrKieran,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, but unfortunately this post has discussed self repair done to the console. As this goes against the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines:

22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox
    or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com.

We will lock this thread to prevent further discussions about said topic, but if you require any further assistance with any other topic, feel free to create a new thread detailing the issue and we'll be glad to help.

Best wishes!
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox One Original Hardware Issue

We cannot recommend or discuss self repairs , as per forum guidelines

Specifically

"22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping'
    your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com"

My only suggestion would be to obtain another power supply. Even borrow one in order to ascertain if the power supply is at fault
Thema:

Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts?

1. Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts? - Similar Threads - official discussion posts

2. Question. When xcloud is officially out........

in XboX Insiders
    Question. When xcloud is officially out........: Will it only run select games from Game Pass? If we own a game will it possibly be available on xcloud? I'm asking because I want to play RDR2 without using my home console because everyone else...
  3. Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that...: I have a wall charger I use for my Xiaomi Mi 8 phone which outputs 2.4A at 5V and I have the official Elite 2 Charging Dock that came with the controller (see picture below). Can I safely plug my...
  4. Xbox official Media remote

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox official Media remote: Hi, is anyone has a problem with volume up not working with Xbox one official media remote? alpha skip ahead ring last update. Thanks submitted by /u/khyaniv [link] [comments]
  5. Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?: Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller. But it seems that it isn't limited to YT, it's unresponsive...
  6. What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?: Considering we've gine fron 360 to one, the next name could be something like xbox revolution d52f0284-1aa4-43da-a271-2324219573dc
  7. Handbook for Insiders [No-Official Guide]

in XboX Insiders
    Handbook for Insiders [No-Official Guide]: Hello, Considering the new wave of people that will join Skip Ahead, and those who are visiting for the first time the subreddit or are interested in general with the Xbox Insider Program and are...
  8. How long until the next official update?

in XboX Insiders
    How long until the next official update?: I'm sitting here with a brick. All it does is let me use the troubleshooting screen. If I wipe it, I'll get the updating screen and it'll fail at 7%. I've been stuck since August 29ths update....
  9. How do I make an official complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make an official complaint?: Don't want to air complaint publicly, just want a contact for an official complaints department to escalate an issue 61d17131-28f6-4712-b5a0-c44420da0084
  10. You May Want to Post in Support Section, Not Discussion Section (NOT OFFICIAL)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    You May Want to Post in Support Section, Not Discussion Section (NOT OFFICIAL): Just wanted to give people who want their MixPot rewards a reminder that they may be better served by posting in the Support section of the General Sales & Promotions forum, rather than the...