Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts?

Discus and support Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey, I know I can give feedback on Xbox directly and I do that, but that just goes to a place I don't have access to and can't really talk about with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/WienerWuerstl, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts?

Hey,

I know I can give feedback on Xbox directly and I do that, but that just goes to a place I don't have access to and can't really talk about with anyone.

There have been a few posts on the new dashboards designs in the past weeks, but I wish we could just get "megathreads" for new (test-)features to talk about on this sub instead of dozens of different threads that just go under after a short while to be followed by a dozen more of them.

Personally I dislike to make my own posts/threads and would prefer a clean subreddit structure, because it makes it easier to browse through and find things (e.g. the suggestion post, which I hope my post doesn't fall into) and might lead to better discussion/feedback since I believe that many people out there might have an opinion, but don't necessarily want to make their own posts and can't find a proper post to comment on.

With official threads on these they could include simple questions to motivate and structure peoples comments like "What do you like about Home Experiment A/B?" "What would you change?" etc. etc.

submitted by /u/WienerWuerstl
    [link] [comments]

/u/WienerWuerstl, Oct 25, 2019
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

Wired controller issue

We aren't allowed to advise, or even discuss self repair

From forum guidelines

"22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping'
    your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com."
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way

Hello Kieronviper,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We appreciate you helping out the community with a solution to this issue. I would however, like to remind you to keep the

forums guidelines
    in mind when posting.

"22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use....This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com."

If you ever require support, or would like to start a discussion, please create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more from you soon.
  4. TripleTopper321 Win User

Xbox One Original Hardware Issue

We cannot recommend or discuss self repairs , as per forum guidelines

Specifically

"22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the Terms Of Use. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping'
    your Xbox or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com"

My only suggestion would be to obtain another power supply. Even borrow one in order to ascertain if the power supply is at fault
    Based on the previous person's post he was not implying, let alone outright advocating, for a diy surgery in your Xbox One. I assumed change out your power supply for a new official Xbox Onep power supply.
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

where can I leave feedback and wishes about the next halo games?

This is a community forum so your discussion and ideas are welcome, sure, but we can't provide an official answer to any questions.

We can only discuss them with you.

A good place to look for an official response could be the 343 forums, but remember that no company is likely to reveal much about an upcoming project, barring very close to the release.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox One S

Hello MrKieran,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, but unfortunately this post has discussed self repair done to the console. As this goes against the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines:

22) Please do not discuss or post links to any topic that could violate the 'Terms Of Use'. Including any threads or posts regarding modifying the way your Xbox operates such 'modding' and/or 'chipping' your Xbox
    or otherwise altering the way it is intended to operate. This includes ANY discussion of self-repair. Please only suggest official support procedures as noted on official support pages on Xbox.com.

We will lock this thread to prevent further discussions about said topic, but if you require any further assistance with any other topic, feel free to create a new thread detailing the issue and we'll be glad to help.

Best wishes!
Thema:

Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts?

1. Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts? - Similar Threads - official discussion posts

2. my Xbox is now officially broken

in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox is now officially broken: so about two months ago I started to get Xbox error messages when trying to open games and apps but now 2 months later I can open very few things on my Xbox anything that is pre-installed when you...
  3. Can we get official news on how the HDR calibration tool works?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get official news on how the HDR calibration tool works?: I received it as part of the beta ring today and its super easy to use and a much welcomed addition but does it actually apply to all our games right now? Does it overwrite the in game hdr...
  4. Xbox One X audio output from official Media Player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X audio output from official Media Player.: Hi. I've Xbox One X connected to Sony HT-ZF9 (HT-Z9F) soundbar, and the soundbar connected to Sony XF9005 (X900F) TV. Enhanced HDMIs are active on all devices. On Xbox One test page I get all...
  5. Instantly Fresh Portable AC Unit Reviews (Official): Price & Buy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instantly Fresh Portable AC Unit Reviews (Official): Price & Buy: Instantly Fresh Portable AC Unit is an extremely valuable item to ensure that the individual gets an agreeable situation and legitimate cooling in their place. This is a gadget that has not all...
  6. Official Microsoft Xbox One headset has reversed audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Microsoft Xbox One headset has reversed audio.: I'm using the most recent generation Xbox One controller with the 3.5mm input for the headphones. It seems that the audio for the left is coming out of the right and right out of the left. I...
  7. Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from...

in XboX Insiders
    Why official clubs "Watch" tab now only shows captures from clubs in general and not from...: This completely destroyed an already broken feature, since this tab didn't work at all for some official clubs. Now it's totally useless, since it only randomly shows captures posted in clubs,...
  8. I installed Minecraft Official but it appears beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I installed Minecraft Official but it appears beta: Saya menginstal Minecraft Official tetapi ketika saya membuka Minecraft ternyata versi beta? Saya telah menghapus dan menginstal ulang berkali-kali dan masih tidak bisaBisakah kamu membantuku...
  9. Official game feeds

in XBoX Accessibility
    Official game feeds: How do I get my clubs post of pics and clips to show up on official game feeds? It has nothing to do with how many views they have because it's showing pics and clips that have just been uploaded...
  10. You May Want to Post in Support Section, Not Discussion Section (NOT OFFICIAL)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    You May Want to Post in Support Section, Not Discussion Section (NOT OFFICIAL): Just wanted to give people who want their MixPot rewards a reminder that they may be better served by posting in the Support section of the General Sales & Promotions forum, rather than the...