Could you please improve quality on xcloud/console streaming amd can u go in party chat

Discus and support Could you please improve quality on xcloud/console streaming amd can u go in party chat in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/danb271xd69 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/danb271xd69, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Could you please improve quality on xcloud/console streaming amd can u go in party chat

/u/danb271xd69, Nov 29, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  3. John Dowding Win User

Anyone know when the Party Chat will improve with the next update?

I like the dashboard, it suits the console. it actually looks like a user interface that belongs in the living room alongside other bits of AV equipment. Party chat is a huge improvement in audio quality.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

Improve streaming on Xbox Improve Xbox app for Windows 10 game streaming performance

By making a few adjustments to your home network, you can improve your audio and video quality when streaming games. Try the suggestions on this page to improve your game streaming performance when using the Xbox app on Windows 10.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Xbox one no colour option through projector

Hey there -

Couple questions for you. First, what make/model is your projector? Second, could you clarify what you mean by "color options" please? In the meantime, while >>this
    guide
    << doesn't specifically mention projectors, the steps provided may be of assistance to you.

Let us know! :)
  6. Zenosos Win User

Capture Party chat on Twitch stream

Hi jamen014,

So there is a way to allow your party to be captured by streaming you need to go into your party settings and change to allow party chat to go through both headset and audio. This will allow voice chat to go through tv and should pick it up on stream
Thema:

Could you please improve quality on xcloud/console streaming amd can u go in party chat

1. Could you please improve quality on xcloud/console streaming amd can u go in party chat - Similar Threads - please improve quality

2. Please help me play this game in my brothers memory (The Warriors Xbox)

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me play this game in my brothers memory (The Warriors Xbox): I was told by Microsoft the best way to get a game on the backwards compatibility list is post on here! So here's my story, my brother recently passed away and one our favorite games to play...
  3. An error has occurred. Please try again later.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An error has occurred. Please try again later.: [Mod Removed Profanity]? Microsoft browser cannot work with microsoft sites ??? Funny and sad ... 8df833a7-797e-4c52-8425-c9affc01b60e
  4. Please Don't Delete, help..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Don't Delete, help..: I know moderators will try to delete or lock this thread straight away. How do I report abusive moderators? The code of conduct says I should private message the moderator, but I'm unable to find...
  5. Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...: I’ve been wanting to start fresh in my games for a while and reset my achievements but there’s no way to do that without making a new account. I don’t feel like having to game share and re add all...
  6. PLEASE READ Idea to improve Xbox Clubs

in XboX Insiders
    PLEASE READ Idea to improve Xbox Clubs: Background I currently own and manage a large public Xbox Club. With over 22k members, i'ts not currently feasible to ensure all members are briefed on the usage of the club, it's purpose and...
  7. Please improve every single aspect of the download interface.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please improve every single aspect of the download interface.: This is getting so old. I suspect its heavily tied into the horrible "cloud" and Ones original always online aka punish every user for what pirates do setup. The way random features that shoudln't...
  8. Please improve Xbox One!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please improve Xbox One!!!: Wow! Honestly, I've been playing gaming consoles ever since I was a little kid and I've never experienced anything like this. Every time I try to play a game, I get asked to do an update. Turning...
  9. XBOX ONE IMPROVEMENTS / PROJECT SCORPIO- PLEASE FEEDBACK

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE IMPROVEMENTS / PROJECT SCORPIO- PLEASE FEEDBACK: Hi guys, OK so here are some questions and topics, all related somewhat, that I would like feedback on and don't have time to read through the masses of posts to find out. So hopefully, some...
  10. Snap/Network/party invites>>> Please improve

in XBoX on Consoles
    Snap/Network/party invites>>> Please improve: Dear Xbox Support Team, My concern is related to features added to xbox one are not convenience compare to 360. Where did you get the idea of creating "SNAP" ? its absolutely useless and not...