Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I had to renew my Bank card. I was successful and I received the following message: "Your subscription was successfully charged on Sunday, August... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ferenc Antal Vida, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold

Hi,

I had to renew my Bank card. I was successful and I received the following message:

"Your subscription was successfully charged on Sunday, August 25, 2019. Your recurring billing is scheduled for Wednesday, September 11, 2019."

I thought it was ready but after one day later I received the following message:

"We tried to charge your Xbox Live Gold subscription on Wednesday,
    September 11, 2019
    , but the charge of 2 500,00 HUF to Visa **5584 was unsuccessful.
    "

My Gold Access is not working because of this but we are not in September yet! How could it happen?

Thanks.

Br,

Ferenc

:)

Ferenc Antal Vida, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold

1. Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Couldn't renew Live

2. Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2: I'm in Italy, and I couldn't grab EDF2025 and now I can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2. On my PC I get an infinite spinning ring if I try to purchase TTT2, same thing happened with EDF2025....
  3. Не удалось обработать ваш платеж, пишет при вводе кода [Translate] Couldn't process your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не удалось обработать ваш платеж, пишет при вводе кода [Translate] Couldn't process your...: При вврде кода пишет что не удалось о обработать платеж, покупаю уже 2 раз и так всегда [Translate by Mod] When the code is in the vrd writes that it was not possible to process the payment, I...
  4. We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations: I want to do a factory reset first for obvious reasons. It won't let me reset it though. It says "We couldn't remove this console's home Xbox associations" Any idea how to resolve this?...
  5. Couldn't download Forza 4 shows error 0x803f8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couldn't download Forza 4 shows error 0x803f8001: Win 10 already up to date already trys the command line add-appxpackage -register "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\*Store*\AppxManifest.xml" -disabledevelopmentmode and get this wrong message...
  6. Error "The game couldn't not start"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error "The game couldn't not start": Hi! I bought the 'Prince of Persia' and it dosn't work. I did all points from this article: https://support.xbox.com/ru-RU/xbox-360/errors/game-could-not-start and nothing. I don't know what I...
  7. Help!!! Ever since these last 2 updates, me & my other friend couldn't join eachother!...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Help!!! Ever since these last 2 updates, me & my other friend couldn't join eachother!...: Me & m friend need help. We wanted to role play on my friends realm or one of our worlds. Whenever we tried joining each others worlds, it wouldnt load. Whenever i tried joining his realm, it...
  8. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...
  9. Today for some reason I couldn't renew my Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today for some reason I couldn't renew my Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?: Whenever I try to do it says to do it again, it won't take me to the white box to confirm purchase. Any reason why? Please reply ASAP, I have days off, and I want to play!...
  10. Couldn't renew Xbox Live until it lapsed, now my account balance is gone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn't renew Xbox Live until it lapsed, now my account balance is gone...: So my gold account was up for re-renewal Nov 1st. I assumed it would auto-renew like it has for the last ten years, but got an e mail warning me it was about to lapse a few days before the end of...