Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I had to renew my Bank card. I was successful and I received the following message: "Your subscription was successfully charged on Sunday, August... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ferenc Antal Vida, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold

Hi,

I had to renew my Bank card. I was successful and I received the following message:

"Your subscription was successfully charged on Sunday, August 25, 2019. Your recurring billing is scheduled for Wednesday, September 11, 2019."

I thought it was ready but after one day later I received the following message:

"We tried to charge your Xbox Live Gold subscription on Wednesday,
    September 11, 2019
    , but the charge of 2 500,00 HUF to Visa **5584 was unsuccessful.
    "

My Gold Access is not working because of this but we are not in September yet! How could it happen?

Thanks.

Br,

Ferenc

:)

Ferenc Antal Vida, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Ferenc Antal Vida!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about the Xbox Live Gold billing issue that you're currently experiencing.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your billing account and see what might be causing that particular issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

(DIY Helpful links below)

Check your purchases: Check your Xbox purchase history

Payments and purchases: Purchase history: Payments and purchases: Purchase history

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. FS RelOaDZ Win User

Need help with xbox live membership!

I cannot connect to xbox live though and the subcription couldn't of been renewed because the credit card that was assigned to my xbox live had expired, so it couldnt of renewed?
  4. andreevkms Win User

Проблема с кредиткой

5. airmattdog Win User

How do I cancel my xbox music pass

6. david35283 Win User

Parental Approval Required !?

Thema:

1. Couldn't renew Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Couldn't renew Live

2. purchase was successful but we couldn't create your realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchase was successful but we couldn't create your realm: With the new arrival nether update I was going to play with my friends on a realm, so I decided to use my 30-day realm test, when I wanted to create the realm the following error appeared...
  3. "No pudimos obtener tus últimos datos guardados" -[Translation - "We couldn't get your last...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "No pudimos obtener tus últimos datos guardados" -[Translation - "We couldn't get your last...: Pues el ese solo es el primer problema, cada que entraba a cualquier juego me aparecía el mismo mensaje "No pudimos obtener tus ultimos datos guardados", busque por internet a gente que le...
  4. I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter pack.

in XBoX on Windows
    I couldn't get the 700 minecoins from getting the minecraft starter pack.: I bought the minecraft starter pack, went to the marketplace but still no minecoins! I saw everything else like plastic texture and etc. But no minecoins. I went to an old tread that said confirm...
  5. Couldn't process your redemption xbox live 1 month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Couldn't process your redemption xbox live 1 month: hey Microsoft, i have been using rewards to try and get a 1 month free xbox live and i've been saving and now that i can redeem my reward, its not working. on my xbox rewards it says " Couldn't...
  6. Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied"

in XBoX on Windows
    Error "we couldn't sign you into xbox live The system cannot find the file specificied": I am trying to log in but I get this error message "we couldn't sign you into Xbox live The system cannot find the file specified " How do I fix this? 2e9da0f6-0810-42f4-9bf6-a95892608827
  7. "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to...: Device specifications: Laptop - 2018 MacBook Pro Intel i5 8 GB Windows 10 (BOOTCAMP) Context: I am trying to stream my Xbox to my laptop for a better (higher resolution) gaming experience....
  8. "We couldn't get your lasted saved data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "We couldn't get your lasted saved data": In all my games I have this message and it does not let me play most of the games because my data does not load, what can I do? [img] 7096e112-d9c5-4858-aca1-769de55008fa
  9. Today for some reason I couldn't renew my Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today for some reason I couldn't renew my Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360?: Whenever I try to do it says to do it again, it won't take me to the white box to confirm purchase. Any reason why? Please reply ASAP, I have days off, and I want to play!...
  10. Couldn't renew Xbox Live until it lapsed, now my account balance is gone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Couldn't renew Xbox Live until it lapsed, now my account balance is gone...: So my gold account was up for re-renewal Nov 1st. I assumed it would auto-renew like it has for the last ten years, but got an e mail warning me it was about to lapse a few days before the end of...