Couldn't Sign In to Xbox Live for Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut (Error 0x89235107)

Discus and support Couldn't Sign In to Xbox Live for Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut (Error 0x89235107) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't sign in to Xbox Live for Bard's Tale IV. I've tried just about everything I can think of, including uninstalling and reinstalling, uninstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by War Thunder SU-76, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Couldn't Sign In to Xbox Live for Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut (Error 0x89235107)

I can't sign in to Xbox Live for Bard's Tale IV. I've tried just about everything I can think of, including uninstalling and reinstalling, uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app, going into apps to reset and repair it, but nothing seems to work. I can access every other game just fine, but this one isn't working.

If it helps, I open the game, and when it says to press enter to open the profile, and it then pulls up. It starts white, flashes to the tpical black, and then goes back into white for a few minutes, until it shows this:

Couldn't Sign In to Xbox Live for Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut (Error 0x89235107) [​IMG]

If there's any way you can help me, please do.

:)

War Thunder SU-76, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Couldn't Sign In to Xbox Live for Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut (Error 0x89235107)

Please, reset the game, Xbox app and gaming services

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  3. War Thunder SU-76 Win User

Thanks for replying, Ricardo. Unfortunately, your solutions didn't work. I already had the console companion installed, and I turned the services you listed to automatic and restarted my computer, but that didn't work either. Do you happen to have any other possible solution handy?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi War! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please try installing the console companion app and check that you are logged into it, sometimes this install some Xbox services needed for achievements

Also check that this services are enabled on your Pc

Connected User Experiences and Telemetry

Xbox Live Auth Manager

Xbox Live Networking Service

Press Windows Key + 'R' and type in 'services.msc', find those services and set them to Automatic, reboot, and check the game.
  5. JayneCobb1973 Win User

Cannot Reinstall The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut on PC with XBox (beta)

That did not help, yFox inSanuS. Sorry.
  6. yFoX inSanuS Win User

Cannot Reinstall The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut on PC with XBox (beta)

Hello, are you using the Xbox (beta) app? If not recommend trying to download for it, if already using. Try clearing your APP cache, logging out of your account, and logging in again. can solve

I hope I helped and look forward to your reply.

~ Fox
Thema:

1. Couldn't Sign In to Xbox Live for Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut (Error 0x89235107) - Similar Threads - Couldn't Sign Live

2. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live (The background task activation is spurious)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live (The background task activation is spurious): so i am trying to log into an account which has minecraft java edition to also get minecraft bedrock edition, but when i try to log in with my email and password, it shows this [img] more info:...
  3. We couldn't sign you in Xbox Live services !

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't sign you in Xbox Live services !: So when I try to start up 'Nobody saves the world', '7 days to die ...etc, and it tries to log me into my Xbox Live Account, it says 'We couldn't sign you in Xbox Live services !', and it doesn't...
  4. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while....

in XBoX Accessibility
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Sorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while....: I got this message when I trying to log in a specific game called: "what remains of Edith Finch", any other games looks good with no error 2e9b46a6-fe6c-4ad8-8e57-350ec45d53ca
  5. We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live.: If I try to log in using my mojang account I get the message "Invalid email address or password. If you already migrated your account, please go back and sign in with Microsoft. " But signing in...
  6. We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live 0x89245113

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live 0x89245113: We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live 0x89245113 I'm getting a 0x89245113 "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live 0x89245113" error when trying to load Farming Simulator 22 on the game pass. I can't...
  7. We couldn't sign you in to xbox live (0x89245113) in farming similator 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sign you in to xbox live (0x89245113) in farming similator 2022: When I try to enter the game in Farming similator 2022, it gets the error that "We couldn't sign you in to xbox live (0x89245113)" How i can slove it 82c0d535-a1ef-4d88-844a-ef598f89aa7f
  8. we couldn't sign you into xbox live 0x89245113

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we couldn't sign you into xbox live 0x89245113: When I try to open farming simulator 2022 from the Xbox gamepass the error message 'we couldn't sign you into xbox live 0x89245113' comes up. 6e0f298c-0aa8-427a-9474-7584d6d81a08
  9. [PC Gamepass] We Couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [PC Gamepass] We Couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live.: Launching any gamepass game brings up the xbox window, with my account. When I click Lets Play!, I get the error in the title. Ive tried to switch accounts but that button doesnt work either....
  10. (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live 0x89245113

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live 0x89245113: I'm getting a 0x89245113 "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live 0x89245113" error when trying to load Farming Simulator 22 on the game pass. I can't find any info about this error and have tried...