Country ESTONIA?

Discus and support Country ESTONIA? in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Dear,Developers My name is Redmond. I have one question for you . Im using the XBOX ONE console since 2015 and hoped that you are announcing new... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by AntiREDMOND26, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Country ESTONIA?

Dear,Developers

My name is Redmond. I have one question for you . Im using the XBOX ONE console since 2015 and hoped that you are announcing new countries for Xbox Live members . Today is 2018 and i still can not buy games in Xbox Store(Marketplace).When will you give
    some information about this ? Or When will be announcements of new countries ?

Thank you in advance for your response

:)

AntiREDMOND26, Jun 16, 2018
  2. Gob1zku
    Gob1zku Guest
    country???

Dan, that changes the region for the WLID account, but it does NOT change the region for the Xbox portion of the account. As Dave said, there is no way to change the region of an Xbox account once it has been set. He would have to create a new account
    that is set to Canada from the start.

Gob1zku, Jun 16, 2018
  3. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    country???

nope once region on an account is set it is locked in there is NO changing it.

davemcfly85, Jun 16, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Country ESTONIA?

Unfortunately that's not something anyone on the forums would have any information about.

Smwutches, Jun 16, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

We do not announce new regions on the forums. If we announce a new region, we would have a notification on our twitter, @XboxLiveRewards.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Franklin fowler Win User

Country to country

Ok but it says in ur terms of agreement apps & games are not refundable
  7. Atherza Win User

country to country

Sorry, you can't do this due to region locks/
  8. FreeAndSay Win User

country to country

Hi there,

If your friend lives in the UK for example, you can buy a gift for him from the UK Xbox store by using Xbox gift card only "Microsoft Balance"

Thank you!
  9. ShaneHepburn Win User

country to country

Have a question here, How can you send digital games or gift to a friend from another country?
    Hello NoRTher,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums here is the link of all the regions

thanks

Shane
  10. The Viral Cyrix Win User

country to country

You cant.

Gifting is locked to region.

Both users need to be in the same region to gift games. You cannot gift to any one in another region
Thema:

Country ESTONIA?

1. Country ESTONIA? - Similar Threads - Country ESTONIA

2. Xbox live subscription from different country's than gamertag is.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription from different country's than gamertag is.: Hi. I want to make you a question. When i create my gamertag profile at my xbox live i leave at Greece that still leaving but cause my work need to travel a lot. These months need to travel to...
  3. Not supported country for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not supported country for xbox: Should I buy XBox if my country not supported? On ps you can register in any country on your region as a lot of my friends do and you still can buy games. But on XBox you can't do that, you need...
  4. Country / Region Payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Country / Region Payment: I have recently moved from Poland to the UK however anytime I try to purchase an Xbox 360 game digitally, it bills it in the polish currency (Zloty) despite me changing it the region and country....
  5. Are there any news about resolving the ping latency in some countries?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any news about resolving the ping latency in some countries?: Hello! I live in Italy and I still have the ping latency problem and I can't play console streaming (but if I do a speedtest it's a good ping), are there any news about that? submitted by...
  6. How i can access MS Rewards from an unsupported country?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How i can access MS Rewards from an unsupported country?: Im from Romania. I cant reply to replies. Idk why. If you need more info , heres my discord: Yupiko10#0056 ed5f4efe-ae59-444b-a234-d896ca83ca87
  7. A collective problem in the country of Iraq that says the ban has been made and that we...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A collective problem in the country of Iraq that says the ban has been made and that we...: [img] A collective problem in the country of Iraq says the ban has been made and that we have not violated anything that this image shows us that we are prohibited because we did not violate...
  8. When will Xbox expand gamepass and other rewards in other countries?

in XBoX on Mobile
    When will Xbox expand gamepass and other rewards in other countries?: So, I recently bought Gamepass and downloaded the Gamepass app on my phone. I wasn't able to redeem my points as it said rewards aren't available in my country yet. I'm from India and I'm curious...
  9. Country ESTONIA ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Country ESTONIA ?: Dear,Developers My name is Redmond. I have one question for you . Im using the XBOX ONE console since 2015 and hoped that you are announcing new countries for Xbox Live members . Today is 2018...
  10. Adding estonia to the list of supported countries for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding estonia to the list of supported countries for XBOX 360: this is mainly a suggestion for @Developers so, i've been having problems with xbox one, specifically xbox one's backwards compatible games. i bought skate 3 from my local retailer and everything...