Couple of issues with 1910

Discus and support Couple of issues with 1910 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Run into a couple of issues with the late update from last week sometime. Xbox will freeze, lag, stutter to go through menus, won't connect to xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Str8Shooter01, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Couple of issues with 1910

Run into a couple of issues with the late update from last week sometime.

• Xbox will freeze, lag, stutter to go through menus, won't connect to xbox live. All of this occurs at the same time and only a restart of the console fixes it. Can't report because it won't let you do anything on the console. Don't know if reporting after the reboot will be helpful but I will do that if necessary.

• Rigs 800LX headset will have no audio for me. Friends can hear me chat but I can't hear them. Solution is to unplug unit from USB and plug it back in but that can take several tried to get it to work. That solution only works for a short time, 5 minutes to 30 minutes max.

Hopefully these issues are being addressed and will be fixed shortly.

submitted by /u/Str8Shooter01
    [link] [comments]

/u/Str8Shooter01, Jun 14, 2019
  2. EXES5 Win User

Update problems error code 80070002

Are you on Alpha? 1910 got releaesd so it should update fine now

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/01/june-1st-new-preview-alpha-skip-ahead-ring-1910-update-1910-190530-1940/
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

There Was A Problem With The Update

Do you have a reference for this quote

"Thanks for updating us with your reply. The issue with updating turned out to be related to a

Preview Build for the console that was sent out to our Preview Program customers that day
    . What this means is that if your console is enrolled in the Preview Program, then traditional troubleshooting will not work for your console. " unquote

I downloaded that exact Preview build without any issues at all. However, I did wait until
    the Core issue problem with XBLive was resolved before attempting the update.

I am still using that build and have not had any major issues.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

When is there going to be a fix for UHD/HDR/4k video playback for Netflix and Prime video? I have done every troubleshooting step there is, other then throwing the xbox done out of my window.

5. pawncrackers Win User

Gamertag Error 80154303

Hi there,

Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program? If so, there is an issue with changing Gamertags via console in the past few builds, that the dev team are aware of. See

this post
    for more details. Have you tried changing it via the Xbox App?

If this is not the case, the
    Xbox Error Code Lookup page solution
    points to a Gamertag that has already been claimed, so you will have to be a bit more imaginative! :)

Hope this helps,

L
  6. DSaddy Win User

la noire's future

The tech could be used to create a Sherlock Homes game based from 1880 to 1910.
Thema:

Couple of issues with 1910

1. Couple of issues with 1910 - Similar Threads - Couple issues 1910

2. So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox...: submitted by /u/GetNaeNaed05 [link] [comments]
  3. Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...

in XBoX on Windows
    Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...: Hi, I am a premium MS solitaire collection gamer and just renewed my annual membership a couple of months ago, but my game just switched to ads and is saying I need to pay for premium. Wha? Has...
  4. Been signed up for Insider a couple weeks but no console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Been signed up for Insider a couple weeks but no console streaming: Am I missing a step? I'm hearing from other threads, that console streaming is pretty much for all insiders in the U.S., which includes me. I've downloaded the insider Hub app on PC and Xbox. I've...
  5. Couple of issues with current rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Couple of issues with current rewards: In the Lord of the Rewards I purchased 2 games and a TV episode to complete level 1, an avatar item from the list for $3.99 to complete level 2 and obtained over 5 achievements to complete level 3...
  6. A couple of issues i have with the heists...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A couple of issues i have with the heists...: I'm really lovin these heist missions (when I manage to get into one), but one of the issues i have with them are the mind numbing waiting times. I mean seriously... last night i managed to...
  7. Xbox One having serious issues last couple days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One having serious issues last couple days.: Hi all, so I have a day one edition xbox, i have been using a wd my passport in it for many months now. a few days ago i turn it on and i get a green screen followed by a black screen. after hard...
  8. A couple issues with my xbox lately.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A couple issues with my xbox lately.: Here recently my xbox has been giving me some trouble. I've had the kinect not turning on, but I'll unplug it and plug it back in and it works, but only for a few mins then turns back off again....
  9. A couple issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    A couple issues: A couple times now, a couple seconds after turning on the XB1, it turns itself off so I would have to turn on again. After that it works fine. Second issues is sometimes when I eject a disc,...
  10. A Couple Issues... (Black Screen and Recent Activity)

in XBoX on Consoles
    A Couple Issues... (Black Screen and Recent Activity): So, a couple issues I've been having recently that I wondered if anybody else has been experiencing and/or can shine some light on the subject (or at a bare minimum, to voice my concerns to...