Couple peeps for my trial weekend

Discus and support Couple peeps for my trial weekend in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gold ran out a while ago so I used a 2 day trial last night. It sucks it doesn't work for the freemium games (no tanks since I used my trial... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LordKillerDNA, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Couple peeps for my trial weekend

My gold ran out a while ago so I used a 2 day trial last night. It sucks it doesn't work for the freemium games (no tanks since I used my trial WWAAHHHH). So if anyone has some of these you want to play with a moderately advanced player of games for over
    20 years just hit me up soon!

Battlefield 3 - I'm a vehicle player that loves to fly choppers. versatile in all fields (cept scrubby jets)

Battlefield BC2 - Not high level but I know what to do most of the time. Played alot back in the day on other things and stuff.

Left 4 Dead 2 - I have all DLC. haven't played it in forever.

Kane & Lynch 2 - I've never really played this online before. have K&L1 too.

Minecraft - I don't really play this game despite the popularity. Might be interested in starting a hard mode survival for some reason though.

Gotham City Imposters - I enjoy this, do you?

Duke Nukem 3D - Classic game is classic

Dead Island - I'm such a procrastinater in this game...

Dungeon Defenders - I don't mod like a sissy boy

Castleminer Z - Haven't beat the final dragon to unlock dragon endurance. might not have the patience but maybe..

-

There's a few more but I'll leave the list at that. I've only got till monday really. I've got all the freemium games and games for gold from Shoot many robots, not pinata though. Mainly just bored as most of friends list doesn't play any of these anymore.
    prefer BF3 and wish tanks would freakin work. Have an old xbox mic that works sometimes. my turtle's broke Couple peeps for my trial weekend :(

:)

LordKillerDNA, Nov 15, 2014
  2. elcobra44
    elcobra44 Guest
    Active Players Wanted to Join Draft League

Looking for a couple peeps interested in joining our draft league... Msg me for an invite asap!

elcobra44, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Forums need a big fix

You still having issues then peeps?, it was bad over the weekend for me but touch wood it seems to be working fine now.

GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Nov 15, 2014
  4. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Forums need a big fix

You still having issues then peeps?, it was bad over the weekend for me but touch wood it seems to be working fine now.
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

is xbox live ending for 360

Yes sir!

Loving it. Hoping to get Trials this weekend!
  6. Flaming Pingu Win User

disk unreadable

cheers peeps ill try a couple of those suggestions

lewgiffard is syndicate any good was thinking of picking this up
  7. ngocphi Win User

Free Gold Weekend

I dont see destiny being listed at all on the free weekend page

Destiny is listed as available now for sale

If destiny doesn't work with trials or certain modes aren't available on trials then the same will applapply on free gold weekends
  8. xll Temari llx Win User

2-day trials

um no, if you read the top of the question, i added 5 2-day trials to my account on wensday, and im guessing that the free gold weekend thing wiped out my all 2 day trials i added on that day.

i'm here to get back my trials.

they can check that i added those trials sometime last week , i'm not lying.

i need my trials. thnx
Thema:

Couple peeps for my trial weekend

1. Couple peeps for my trial weekend - Similar Threads - Couple peeps trial

2. Xbox game captures not showing up from a couple of months ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game captures not showing up from a couple of months ago.: I’ve recently been looking through some of my captures when I come to notice that only 3 months worth of captures are showing up. I’ve been making captures on my account for more than 3-4 months...
  3. Xbox seems to be listening. Please make a game for couples (Beginners)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox seems to be listening. Please make a game for couples (Beginners): With Phil Spencer responding to an user tweet and the quick change on the game pass quest rewards points value, it seems like Xbox is listening closely to their customers. Thanks. Not sure if...
  4. Google assistant not working properly after last couple of updates.

in XboX Insiders
    Google assistant not working properly after last couple of updates.: I use Google Assistant to turn on and turn off the Xbox One x. Also to do screenshots and video clips. Ever since the last couple of updates have been unable to turn on the Xbox and sometimes turn...
  5. Couple things you should look in to for Xbox Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Couple things you should look in to for Xbox Streaming: First is adding something to do some kind of testing for where a streaming problem is. I tested streaming at home last night, all worked fine. I would presume that is because it was going all...
  6. I have a problem with a couple of achievements with some type of Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with a couple of achievements with some type of Bug: I am about to finish RESIDENT EVIL 0 to 100% but there are two achievements that I already accomplished in the goal but they are not released, what can I do? 45fe6505-1a42-49cf-9c6b-44309dec92ff
  7. XBOX Game Pass (PC) won't work despite it working for the last couple months

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Game Pass (PC) won't work despite it working for the last couple months: [IMG] I logged onto my XBOX account via my PC to play Halo and it told me that I needed to buy the Game Pass for it to work. However, I already own the Game Pass and is how I have been playing...
  8. Just applied to project xcloud. I have a couple questions.

in XboX Insiders
    Just applied to project xcloud. I have a couple questions.: Ok, so I have some questions. I'm not sure if it matters how I applied, but I applied for the cloud steaming version with a OnePlus 6t on TMobile. So, I am wondering how likely I am to get...
  9. So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    So,I am an xbox insider for a couple of months now but I didn't get a invitation to xbox...: submitted by /u/GetNaeNaed05 [link] [comments]
  10. Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...

in XBoX on Windows
    Premium solitaire collection player being ask to pay again a couple of months after annual...: Hi, I am a premium MS solitaire collection gamer and just renewed my annual membership a couple of months ago, but my game just switched to ads and is saying I need to pay for premium. Wha? Has...