Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think.

Discus and support Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so my cousin had minecraft on his xbox and he had the update aquatic he unistalled minecraft and installed it again (idk why). So when it was done... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwitchMC, Aug 9, 2019.

1. SwitchMC
    SwitchMC Guest

so my cousin had minecraft on his xbox and he had the update aquatic he unistalled minecraft and installed it again (idk why). So when it was done installing his minecraft went down to 1.12 and it had no aquatic idk of i can still play with him though.
    How can he update it hes already tried to it doesnt work.

:)

SwitchMC, Aug 9, 2019
  2. SwitchMC Win User

I dont what update it is before aquatic so yeah
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello SwitchMC,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns different versions of Minecraft causing problems with being able to utilize a specific feature within the game.

It may be best in this case to search for your answer within the Minecraft Forums for specific versions/updates.

Try visiting this and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. TeddGardner Win User

Minecraft xbox one edition aquatic update

Minecraft xbox360 edition is suppose to get the aquatic update. Will I still be able to import worlds from the xbox360 edition to the xboxOne edition after xbox360 gets the aquatic update?
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

"Update Aquatic" was a regular update and has been out for a while, so you might already have it.

There are/were two editions of the game on Xbox One, so first make sure you're using the one just called
    Minecraft. Then, load the game and check the version number in the lower right corner of the main menu. You must have version 1.5.2. or higher. If so, you already have "Update Aquatic."

If you are using the legacy edition called Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, you need to get
    Minecraft. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition has been discontinued and will not get "Update Aquatic." Owners of
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition can get Minecraft for free. You should be able to find it in My Games and Apps > Ready to Install, if I'm remembering correctly.

More info:
    https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/update-aquatic-phase-two-out-today
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Water Mode for Minecraft Xbox One

Do you mean Aquatic mode or an Aquatic mod? There is not a Aquatic mode. There is an update that added water biomes and dolphins and the like. That requires you to have the Normal Edition of Minecraft.

Aquatic mod would be something you need the Normal edition then spend extra to get. If it requires coins then that is a mod.
Thema:

1. Cousin stuck in Minecraft update 1.12 it is the update before aquatic I think. - Similar Threads - Cousin stuck Minecraft

2. Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I install games from discs so both my cousin and me can play it while only buying once?: Tho it might be kind of piracy, at least my cousin payed for the game. Can I just format some of my discs and copy the files from his discs to mine? Or can I just insert his disc into my xbox and...
  3. Xbox communication suspension by my bratty cousin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communication suspension by my bratty cousin: I have recently been away for a few days and allowed my cousin to use my spare controller on my xbox. Apparently he was snooping through my room and found my custom 3D printed controller case with...
  4. The account my cousin gave me is a child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    The account my cousin gave me is a child account: Hi, I've been trying to get a custom gamer pic but it says I'm not old enough. My account used to be a child account back when Was given in 2012 but I now have a Adult account. My account...
  5. I have a cousin that's having a problem with the hour and date of the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a cousin that's having a problem with the hour and date of the console: hello i have a friend that has a xbox one s and cant change the hour and date of thhe console right now, he says it changed by himself to 20:47 on the 1st of september of 2014. We've tried...
  6. I'm really mad Microsoft...... and my cousin

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm really mad Microsoft...... and my cousin: here is my story and I'm really mad because xbox banned my account for 14 days after I gave my cousin my account info he was playing some games on fortnite and then the person messaged him after...
  7. I share "home xbox" whitn my cousin. And i cannot play fifa 18.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I share "home xbox" whitn my cousin. And i cannot play fifa 18.: I have an xbox one which I share "home xbox" with my cousin. When I try to play Fifa 18, the system tell me that is not my aplication, when I try do the home xbox again, the xbox told me that i do...
  8. My little cousin account is completely broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little cousin account is completely broken: Hi to all, intro: i can access at xbox.com normally with my account to all the page and subpage, i created a "new son account" at random to see cheanges and there aren't problem with that,...
  9. Why on my xbox 1 my cousin account,my account have live on his xbox but not on mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why on my xbox 1 my cousin account,my account have live on his xbox but not on mine: why on my xbox my xbox live don’t work but on my cousins it works and same with his account on my xbox his account won’t work but on his it does and idk if it’s to do with my Xbox enforcement,...
  10. Xbox Hub won't let me log in to another account because my cousin logged in to his!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hub won't let me log in to another account because my cousin logged in to his!: Hello, I recently was invited to the new Sea Of Thieves beta game so I downloaded the Insider Hub App and my cousin logged into his account (I wasn't aware he logged in because I was out) and...