COVID-19 and Xbox One Controllers?

Discus and support COVID-19 and Xbox One Controllers? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Does anybody know if the lack of controllers at retailers is related to production slowing or a major increase in sales (or both)? Amazon has no... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Deathscythe FJH, May 22, 2020.

1. COVID-19 and Xbox One Controllers?

Does anybody know if the lack of controllers at retailers is related to production slowing or a major increase in sales (or both)? Amazon has no standard/close to standard controllers that are directly distributed by Microsoft in stock, and for some reason,
    you can't buy them online at GameStop, Walmart shows no standard controllers in stock either. I am just curious about what is causing this controller shortage.

:)

Deathscythe FJH, May 22, 2020
  2. Traitor is in Win User

Can't view other profiles or do party chat on xbox one

Same, its got to be on Xbox’s end! I didnt realize Covid-19 affected Xbox...
  3. mustafa1svk Win User

Custom images

sorry its covid-19 problem :(
  4. Terrify Win User

Why can’t I change my profile picture customly yet?

yes due to covid 19 social distancing prevents xbox to check the picture polices
  5. Geth Win User

GamerPic

Once the COVID-19 issue is resolved more features on Xbox will come back online.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Is there a folding@home client for the xbox family of consoles that could help fight covid19?

Hi Jack Nerad,

I am not aware of one but you could always make a suggestion via the Xbox Insiders Reddit
    page. This is where you can submit ideas and suggestions to help make the Xbox experience great.

If you have not seen it, here is the Microsoft Covid-19 response.
Thema:

COVID-19 and Xbox One Controllers?

1. COVID-19 and Xbox One Controllers? - Similar Threads - COVID Controllers

2. Covid-19 Effect on Repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Covid-19 Effect on Repairs: Hey folks, just wondering if anyone has any experience using the repair service recently during this pandemic? It shows under my region 'may be delayed' (uk) and I'm just looking to see if anyone...
  3. Covid 19

in XBoX on Consoles
    Covid 19: Are you guys still delivering Xbox ones or are they non essential bc4a79e4-364d-4a64-8929-effd278d4dd8
  4. Folding@Home on xbox one to fight COVID-19

in XboX Insiders
    Folding@Home on xbox one to fight COVID-19: Can we get a folding@home client on the Xbox One? It'd be great to be able to contribute the processing power of the most capable computer in my home to help fight COVID-19. submitted by...
  5. Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Covid-19 Xbox need to reset the switches for my home XBOX: This is not right I can’t use another switch I’m stuck at my house for weeks with this covid-19 now and Xbox can’t fix this problem with the switching for my home XBOX, the country is lockdown but...
  6. HDMI Port Busted, Just lost warranty but it ended over COVID-19 closures and i missed out...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI Port Busted, Just lost warranty but it ended over COVID-19 closures and i missed out...: The HDMI port on my Xbox one X is not working at all and it randomly stopped on the 24th of march, so when I checked my warranty I had one day to send it in but because of the COVID-19 closures I...
  7. Covid-19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Covid-19: Right now, we are in the midst of a nerve racking and scary time. And as they say, we should learn from the past. In ancient Rome, the citizens were given free entertainment in order to distract...
  8. 2019 has gone but COVID-19 is just beginning. Get you Survivor tee now

in XboX Insiders
    2019 has gone but COVID-19 is just beginning. Get you Survivor tee now: [IMG] submitted by /u/CTM-Zelayas [link] [comments]
  9. COVID clantag?? Seriously?

in XBoX on Consoles
    COVID clantag?? Seriously?: I know some people that got it and what is this? Funny to kids? Do they think they're in the "killer clan"? Seriously? The COVID clantag needs banned. Why has this not been done yet? My friend got...
  10. Should I send in my controller now or when COVID-19 has subsided?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I send in my controller now or when COVID-19 has subsided?: I have the Xbox elite Series 2 and the right analog drifts oh so slightly. My warranty for it ends towards the end of May , my question is , should i send it in for replacement NOW or wait until...