Crackdown 3 wont move past syncing screen on PC

Discus and support Crackdown 3 wont move past syncing screen on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying for hours to get crackdown 3 to work on my computer. Once I start the game its gets to the screen that says "press any button... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xNUTTZACHx, Aug 29, 2021.

1. xNUTTZACHx
    xNUTTZACHx Guest

Hello, I have been trying for hours to get crackdown 3 to work on my computer. Once I start the game its gets to the screen that says "press any button to continue" I do that, then it pops up a box that says "syncing data.... Will be done soon." and it never gets off 0%. I feel I have tried everything, I have : restarted my computer, reinstalled the app, cleared my cache and re downloaded the app, tried signing out of everything and uninstalling everything then reinstalling everything, I have reset the game in apps and features. I have reset almost every app involving Xbox. I feel like I'm losing my mind.

:)

xNUTTZACHx, Aug 29, 2021
  2. Spooky Slayer Win User

Controller won't sync, help!!

My controller worked not it doesnt it says it sync but it wont move or anything :(
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Looks like Scalebound has been cancelled

It wouldn't surprise me if Crackdown 3 suffered a similar fate. When have we seen anything new on that the past 2 years?
  4. Dr Black Bones Win User

crackdown question

Crackdown 3 is said to be an Xbox One exclusive, but it's possible it might be re-released for PC down the road.
  5. olDirty6acon Win User

Can't play online.

*** wont go past the loading screen for me....
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

I need a way to successfully unsync my Xbox controller from my console, so I can again use it on my laptop via bluetooth.

For now, why not just turn off the Xbox at the wall, then sync your controller to your PC, then turn the Xbox back on at the wall. That way you wont turn the Xbox One on when syncing the controller to the PC.
Thema:

1. Crackdown 3 wont move past syncing screen on PC - Similar Threads - Crackdown wont move

2. Crackdown 2 on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 2 on Xbox 360: I am new to Xbox 360 and two days ago I clicked the wrong button. Now my character is reset to level 1 on all agilities. I was on level 6. Is there a way to undo what I did?...
  3. Crackdown 3 PC Ongoing Issue Since May 2020 (A Running Process May Be Interfering With The...

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackdown 3 PC Ongoing Issue Since May 2020 (A Running Process May Be Interfering With The...: Hi, I recently purchased your title Crackdown 3 from the Microsoft Store to play on my PC To my dismay, the game in its current state is entirely unplayable (kicks me out to the main menu after...
  4. Crackdown 3 Windows 10 issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackdown 3 Windows 10 issue: Downloaded Crackdown 3 and was able to run and play it the first time I loaded into the game. Every other time after that I am unable to get past the "Press Any Key To Continue" section. I press...
  5. Crackdown 3 - A running process may be interfering with the correct operation of Crackdown 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 - A running process may be interfering with the correct operation of Crackdown 3...: Hi ! I bought Crackdown 3 in the Microsoft store. The issue is, when I open the single player campaign, the game stops and throws me back to the main menu with this message: "A running process...
  6. No puedo Instalar Crackdown 2 en xbox one[I can't install Crackdown 2 on xbox one]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo Instalar Crackdown 2 en xbox one[I can't install Crackdown 2 on xbox one]: No voy a tardar pero tengo un xbox one s, he intentado instalar crackdown 2 y too human y ninguno deja instalar ya que pude descargar crackdown 1 y esos no y me tira el siguiente mensaje como se...
  7. Crackdown 3 achievement glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crackdown 3 achievement glitched: I have been playing Crackdown 3 with a friend in co-op mode. We have completed the game and neutralized every enemy asset in the game, but the Liberation and Justice Has Been Served achievements...
  8. Reinicio de descarga Crackdown 2 (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reinicio de descarga Crackdown 2 (Xbox 360): Como dice el titulo, cuando trato de descargar el Crackdown 2 en Xbox 360, una vez que llega al 80% vuelve a 0% y así en un bucle, he probado lo de transferencia de licencias, borrar caché, la...
  9. Error de descarga en la Xbox 360, el juego crackdown 2 me llega a 80 % y luego se devuelve a 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error de descarga en la Xbox 360, el juego crackdown 2 me llega a 80 % y luego se devuelve a 0%: [Title Translation-Download error on Xbox 360, crackdown 2 game reaches me at 80% and then returns to 0%] Buen dia comunidad de Microsoft! Tengo un problema que no logro encontrar una solución....
  10. Crackdown 3 and Gears 5 Both wont sync Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackdown 3 and Gears 5 Both wont sync Xbox game pass: Hello, I have been trying for hours to get crackdown 3 or gears 5 to work on my computer. They both do the same thing, once i start the game its gets to the screen that says "press any button to...