Crackle - Hello, I Must Be Going?

Discus and support Crackle - Hello, I Must Be Going? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Not long had XB1, and not long ago, Crackle appeared as a new App. However, I try to register now, only to get a message back saying that, as of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JessJackDad, Mar 19, 2014.

1. JessJackDad
    JessJackDad Guest

Hi,

Not long had XB1, and not long ago, Crackle appeared as a new App. However, I try to register now, only to get a message back saying that, as of April 2014, their UK streaming service will stop - any ideas?

Thanks

Steve

:)

JessJackDad, Mar 19, 2014
  2. spiffy939
    spiffy939 Guest
    Square Enix (Eidos) XBL Sale

HA! worst marketing decision ever. They must have absorbed too much crackle! (gotta get these crackle jokes outta my system) Crackle - Hello, I Must Be Going? :)

spiffy939, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Error messages on Xbox.com

Hello Sparky, See this article for information about Crackle
    support.xbox.com/.../crackle-help
    and who to contact to get support for it.

--

As far as forum problems are concerned, it could be a momentary glitch in the system. I know I had a couple of problems the other day, but they have cleared up since.

--

Can you tell us what operating system you are using and what browser you have please? Also, try clearing your browser's cache, that might help.

IWGCBettiePage, Mar 19, 2014
  4. E McSq
    E McSq Guest

You're not missing out on anything.

It's a free service but it's poorly supported and rarely updated.

I think they took more films off the service than they added.

E McSq, Mar 25, 2014
  5. E McSq Win User

You're not missing out on anything.

It's a free service but it's poorly supported and rarely updated.

I think they took more films off the service than they added.
  6. spiffy939 Win User

Square Enix (Eidos) XBL Sale

HA! worst marketing decision ever. They must have absorbed too much crackle! (gotta get these crackle jokes outta my system) :)
  7. Synesius Win User

No Crackle/CinemaNow feedback

Thanks for the info ngocphi. I looked at that page before my original post but must have totally missed seeing crackle on there. I'm glad it's still in the works!
  8. IWGCBettiePage Win User

Error messages on Xbox.com

Hello Sparky, See this article for information about Crackle
    support.xbox.com/.../crackle-help
    and who to contact to get support for it.

--

As far as forum problems are concerned, it could be a momentary glitch in the system. I know I had a couple of problems the other day, but they have cleared up since.

--

Can you tell us what operating system you are using and what browser you have please? Also, try clearing your browser's cache, that might help.
  9. SOLOMON KANE-49D917C Win User

Crackle

Hello? Anyone from Xbox Support look into these things? For some reason it cannot connect to crackle for me to activate the account. It flashes right by the activate screen and then gives me the, "cannot connect to crackle, try again later". Still happening...........
Thema:

1. Crackle - Hello, I Must Be Going? - Similar Threads - Crackle Hello Must

2. Crackling and stuttering noise through controller when headphones plugged in

in XboX Insiders
    Crackling and stuttering noise through controller when headphones plugged in: I have the Xbox Alpha update installed and there is a potential issue with the audio. The audio that is through the headset had a crackle and a stutter occasionally. Sometimes it’s worse than...
  3. Xbox one static or crackling through Hdmi ARC audio with surround bars . Common reason and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one static or crackling through Hdmi ARC audio with surround bars . Common reason and...: I have seen and talked to many on live regarding this issue. I had it pop up as well and traced it to a change on the surround bars to one common thing on both vizio, samsung and other full...
  4. Headset Crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Crackling: I bought an Xbox One S last year and i have had several problems. 1. My turtle beach headset crackles whenever it wants. Usually I have to hard reset my Xbox but that doesn't always work. 2....
  5. New Xbox one s making odd crackling noise from the back left side. Is this normal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox one s making odd crackling noise from the back left side. Is this normal.: I just bought an xbox one s and it is making a crackling noise from the back left side . It is quite loud and really annoying. I would like to know if its normal or defective . It it is defective...
  6. Netflix Dolby Atmos popping and crackling, distortion even with latest May 2020 updates.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix Dolby Atmos popping and crackling, distortion even with latest May 2020 updates.: I am having random popping and crackling only with Netflix on Xbox One. The Dolby Atmos app demos work perfectly and no crackling. Blu-Ray discs with Atmos work perfectly. This is a...
  7. Xbox Game Capture Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Capture Audio Crackling: Over the past few days, when I record game sessions using the Xbox Game Bar, every game I record has a scratching/popping sound throughout the entire recording. It's not present in the games while...
  8. Headset Crackling/stuttering while playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Crackling/stuttering while playing games: Hello, So when i start up Modern Warfare and try and play the game my headset starts cracking and has some static. When I move my analog sticks around it gets worse and starts to cut out. When i...
  9. astro a10 crackling audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    astro a10 crackling audio: I got my astro a10s in december, they havent been damaged. Since last week my audio has become incredibly crackly and distorted. Sometimes hard resetting the console fixes it sometimes it doesnt,...
  10. Headphones stuttering/popping/crackling noise.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones stuttering/popping/crackling noise.: Hi i have a new xbox one s all digital console and controler and i have been experiencing issues using my headphones. I have a regular set of headphones with no mic that i use to listen to audio...