Crackle - Hello, I Must Be Going?

Discus and support Crackle - Hello, I Must Be Going? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Not long had XB1, and not long ago, Crackle appeared as a new App. However, I try to register now, only to get a message back saying that, as of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JessJackDad, Mar 19, 2014.

1. JessJackDad
    JessJackDad Guest

Hi,

Not long had XB1, and not long ago, Crackle appeared as a new App. However, I try to register now, only to get a message back saying that, as of April 2014, their UK streaming service will stop - any ideas?

Thanks

Steve

:)

JessJackDad, Mar 19, 2014
  2. spiffy939
    spiffy939 Guest
    Square Enix (Eidos) XBL Sale

HA! worst marketing decision ever. They must have absorbed too much crackle! (gotta get these crackle jokes outta my system) Crackle - Hello, I Must Be Going? :)

spiffy939, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Error messages on Xbox.com

Hello Sparky, See this article for information about Crackle
    support.xbox.com/.../crackle-help
    and who to contact to get support for it.

--

As far as forum problems are concerned, it could be a momentary glitch in the system. I know I had a couple of problems the other day, but they have cleared up since.

--

Can you tell us what operating system you are using and what browser you have please? Also, try clearing your browser's cache, that might help.

IWGCBettiePage, Mar 19, 2014
  4. E McSq
    E McSq Guest

You're not missing out on anything.

It's a free service but it's poorly supported and rarely updated.

I think they took more films off the service than they added.

E McSq, Mar 25, 2014
  5. E McSq Win User

You're not missing out on anything.

It's a free service but it's poorly supported and rarely updated.

I think they took more films off the service than they added.
  6. spiffy939 Win User

Square Enix (Eidos) XBL Sale

HA! worst marketing decision ever. They must have absorbed too much crackle! (gotta get these crackle jokes outta my system) :)
  7. Synesius Win User

No Crackle/CinemaNow feedback

Thanks for the info ngocphi. I looked at that page before my original post but must have totally missed seeing crackle on there. I'm glad it's still in the works!
  8. IWGCBettiePage Win User

Error messages on Xbox.com

Hello Sparky, See this article for information about Crackle
    support.xbox.com/.../crackle-help
    and who to contact to get support for it.

--

As far as forum problems are concerned, it could be a momentary glitch in the system. I know I had a couple of problems the other day, but they have cleared up since.

--

Can you tell us what operating system you are using and what browser you have please? Also, try clearing your browser's cache, that might help.
  9. SOLOMON KANE-49D917C Win User

Crackle

Hello? Anyone from Xbox Support look into these things? For some reason it cannot connect to crackle for me to activate the account. It flashes right by the activate screen and then gives me the, "cannot connect to crackle, try again later". Still happening...........
Thema:

1. Crackle - Hello, I Must Be Going? - Similar Threads - Crackle Hello Must

2. Xbox One X - Audio Crackling In Headset Solution?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Audio Crackling In Headset Solution?: I have been recently plagued with audio crackling/popping sound when playing on my XBOX ONE X "Scorpio". It happens every time I play now. It only goes away about 30% of the time with a console...
  3. Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio: Every time i try to play my xbox i have audio issues with hearing crackling noises and the audio disconnecting all together for a second or less at a time. my controller will also lose connection...
  4. Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games: I have two major problems that my Xbox one is experiencing. The first problem is that instead of producing sound, my Xbox is making weird crackling-like sounds. This happens whenever sound is...
  5. Xbox one orginal making crackling noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one orginal making crackling noises: My Xbox began making crackling noises, it powers up but nothing gets shown on the screen. Waiting 20 or so minutes it sometimes starts the green Xbox startup screen but freezes and never gets past...
  6. Sound crackle/popping noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound crackle/popping noises: So mic started to do a crackle/popping sound so i went ahead and bought a new controller and headset but the noises are still there whenever i press the homebutton i hear a crackle/pop sometimes...
  7. Lastest Dash update crackling audio

in XboX Insiders
    Lastest Dash update crackling audio: My One X just got the latest preview build with the updated dashboard, and now my audio is crackling almost constantly. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm on am Atmos setup, not sure if stereo...
  8. Sony crackle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sony crackle: I am a australian living in australia and this app use to work on my xbox one, NOW, i can open the app but theres no movies or anything, i have check there website and they mention anything...
  9. Headset Crackling and cutting out on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Crackling and cutting out on Xbox One S: Ive recently been having a mildy infuriating problem with crackling, popping, and cutting out on my xbox. Ive tried 3 different controllers and 2 different headsets and a pair of headphones and...
  10. Crackling Noise While Playing Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crackling Noise While Playing Games: For a very long time now, every time I play a game I get a crackling noise in my headphones. It doesn't happen to the TV but to the headphones. AND ITS ONLY IN GAME. When watching movies or shows...