crackling audio in Destiny 2 on Series X?

Discus and support crackling audio in Destiny 2 on Series X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hearing crackling on Destiny 2 on series X. Anyone else? Anyone know why? e808555b-13e2-4cdb-8140-ba0583f6f09b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Bigbootie, Nov 26, 2020.

1. crackling audio in Destiny 2 on Series X?

hearing crackling on Destiny 2 on series X. Anyone else? Anyone know why?

:)

John Bigbootie, Nov 26, 2020
  2. epicdp12 Win User

Video Game Scores (Music)

For me it is; the Halo series, Destiny 2, Skyrim and Fable III.
  3. Kenny H. Win User

Audio crackling

Unfortunately, there is no definite answer as to what is causing it. You will have to work through some troubleshooting to find the cause. If possible, the easiest thing to do would be to try a different HDMI cable. At the very least, turn the console completely
    off (Settings, Power, Turn Xbox off), then unplug the HDMI cable from the console and TV and firmly plug them back in to make sure it is fully seated.

If you're still having issues, you will have ruled out the HDMI cable, and will have to test the TV, and the console itself.
  4. Kratos2666 Win User

Audio crackling

I tried another HDMI cord and a different TV, the audio issues didn't go away. This HAS to be a Xbox One issue, which was 100% fine until a month ago
  5. Nalyd Yerbua Win User

Crackling audio

also, I just checked and found that my console had an automatic update today, maybe this is the cause?
  6. CHERRYxMUSTANG Win User

Audio crackles and pops

I have been having a similar problem with audio pops and crackles.

When I have my Xbox One connected to my TV with an HDMI cable and my surround sound receiver plugged into my TVs optical out port the audio pops and crackles (only from the Xbox One, not from any other audio source going into my TV and out to the receiver.)
    Yet if I plug my receiver directly into the Xbox's optical port the audio plays normally with no distortion whatsoever. I even tried replacing the HDMI cord but got no results that had no popping or crackling in the audio. Hence leading me to believe that
    the HDMI port on the Xbox one is having trouble sending audio to the TV through its HDMI cord as I even tested each of my 4 HDMI in ports on my gaming TV and my living room TV that achieved the same exact popping and crackling audio issues.
Thema:

crackling audio in Destiny 2 on Series X?

1. crackling audio in Destiny 2 on Series X? - Similar Threads - crackling audio Destiny

2. Xbox Series X audio crackling in every game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X audio crackling in every game: Just a couple days ago, audio on my Xbox Series X began to start crackling whenever I played a game. It did not do this when I first got my console, nor did it occur on my Xbox One. It only...
  3. Series X Headphone Audio Crackling, Popping, Tearing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Headphone Audio Crackling, Popping, Tearing: Any solutions for audio clicking and tearing with headphones plugged into the 3.5mm controller jack? Mine clicks and pops like crazy in the menu and games. Seems like it does so more when the game...
  4. Audio popping and crackling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio popping and crackling: Hi all, I seem to be having a issues with my series x where the audio will pop and crackle while in games and on the dashboard. I've tried different set ups which I don't think I should have to...
  5. Xbox series x dashboard audio crackling , popping , static

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x dashboard audio crackling , popping , static: Quick disclaimer: I've tried 2 different tvs and a monitor, headphones connected to the controller, every possible audio setting, restarted console several times, reseted the OS (system - console...
  6. Anyone have black screen/stuttering and audio crackling issues like this with Remote Play?...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have black screen/stuttering and audio crackling issues like this with Remote Play?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/niallobr [link] [comments]
  7. Watch Dogs Legion Has severe audio pops and crackling on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Watch Dogs Legion Has severe audio pops and crackling on Xbox Series X: Since getting a series X I have not been able to play Watchdogs Legion anymore because of that broken Series X upgrade. On series X the main menu, the map screen and the pause screen has...
  8. xbox series x audio crackling sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x audio crackling sound: I'm having an audio crackling sound whenever I boot up watchdog legion I can test to see if it's just the game do not know what to do I have reset the console turn of the controller and taking out...
  9. iOS console streaming - audio crackling

in XboX Insiders
    iOS console streaming - audio crackling: Anyone else experiencing audio crackles all the time? Anyone else figured out how to solve it? submitted by /u/scytob [link] [comments]
  10. Audio crackling/popping

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio crackling/popping: My partner and i have the same headset. But his makes a crackling/popping noise near enough all the time. hes tried a different controller, audio wire and headset. The noise happens no matter...