Crackling noise coming from headset.

Discus and support Crackling noise coming from headset. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently bought a xbox one headset, like the one that comes with the console. The first day was fine but today i hear crackling noises coming from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whitenickster, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Crackling noise coming from headset.

So I recently bought a xbox one headset, like the one that comes with the console. The first day was fine but today i hear crackling noises coming from it and I was hoping someone could tell me how to fix this. My controller is updated.

:)

Whitenickster, Jun 15, 2014
  2. Headset crackling

My headset (rig 600) is crackling and making a static noise. My headset is fine but what settings should i to get rid of the staic noises?

DerpBatman133, Jun 15, 2014
  3. Dachewster97
    Dachewster97 Guest
    Crackling noise coming from speakers

i have had this issue on and off for a long time now.. any official fix yet?

Dachewster97, Jun 15, 2014
  4. GregMcFlies
    GregMcFlies Guest

GregMcFlies, Jun 15, 2014
  5. GregMcFlies Win User

6. TE Rocket Win User

Xbox one orginal making crackling noises

The crackling noises come from the console 100%. It originates from the back of the console.
  7. Tarnend Win User

Xbox one orginal making crackling noises

hi, are the crackling noises coming from the console itself or the power brick?
  8. Dachewster97 Win User

i have had this issue on and off for a long time now.. any official fix yet?
  9. Noefosho3 Win User

X box I just spent 700 dollars on this and now it doesn't work. Typical of you lately
Thema:

1. Crackling noise coming from headset. - Similar Threads - Crackling noise coming

2. Xbox one orginal making crackling noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one orginal making crackling noises: My Xbox began making crackling noises, it powers up but nothing gets shown on the screen. Waiting 20 or so minutes it sometimes starts the green Xbox startup screen but freezes and never gets past...
  3. Sound crackle/popping noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sound crackle/popping noises: So mic started to do a crackle/popping sound so i went ahead and bought a new controller and headset but the noises are still there whenever i press the homebutton i hear a crackle/pop sometimes...
  4. Crackling Noise While Playing Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crackling Noise While Playing Games: For a very long time now, every time I play a game I get a crackling noise in my headphones. It doesn't happen to the TV but to the headphones. AND ITS ONLY IN GAME. When watching movies or shows...
  5. Headset making crackling noises

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset making crackling noises: Recently my headsets have been making crackling noises on my Xbox One X. I have tried 2 different controllers and 3 different headsets and get the same results. I tested the same equipment on my...
  6. Xbox App (windows 10) loud crackling noise in parties.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (windows 10) loud crackling noise in parties.: Whenever I join an Xbox live party on windows 10 for some reason it crackles super loudly and since all my friends play on console I can never talk to them. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've...
  7. I hear some popping,crackling,static noise in the games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I hear some popping,crackling,static noise in the games.: Hi. I started to hearing some very annoying noise with headset few days ago. Doesn't matter wich game or headset or controller. I tested every option. Small popping,crackling,static noise...
  8. XBOX ONE X I hear some popping,crackling,static noise in the games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X I hear some popping,crackling,static noise in the games.: Hi. I started to hearing some very annoying noise with headset few days ago. Doesn't matter wich game or headset or controller. I tested every option. Small popping,crackling,static noise...
  9. Standard Xbox Headset Making Crackling Noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Standard Xbox Headset Making Crackling Noises: Whenever I join a party with my friends, my headset will make a static/crackling noise that they can hear but I cannot. Does anyone know a way to fix this? b003e16b-394e-4189-86b3-754d7d80bb3c
  10. Electric Crackling noise when on Dolby Digital

in XBoX on Consoles
    Electric Crackling noise when on Dolby Digital: Upgraded to the Xbox One S to get 4k Blurays going a few months ago. Whenever it was on the Dolby Digital setting I'd get popping and crackling noises in some movies at the exact same spot. So I...