Craftless Minecraft Xbox One Series

Discus and support Craftless Minecraft Xbox One Series in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have created a new Minecraft series for the xbox one where players other than myself are not able to use the crafting bench and therefore if... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adalover, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Adalover
    Adalover Guest

Hi,

I have created a new Minecraft series for the xbox one where players other than myself are not able to use the crafting bench and therefore if they would like crafted items they will need to purchase them with resources they have collected. I have uploaded
    three episodes to youtube feel free to check them out and give some feedback.

I hope you enjoy.

Predictable Amusesment

:)

Adalover, Nov 10, 2014
  2. STANNY08
    STANNY08 Guest
    Minecraft

I'm pretty sure Minecraft is just Minecraft. One game, Minecraft. There is also Minecraft story mode, that is a very different game, a telltale series.

STANNY08, Nov 10, 2014
  3. leebroath
    leebroath Guest
    Minecraft

Can anyone please list all the Minecraft games in release by date? We are away to buy a couple for our daughter for Xmas, but confused which ones are new or seasons etc

Actually we have already bought one which is Minecraft Xbox One Edition
    Includes Favourite Pack (7 DLC)

leebroath, Nov 10, 2014
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Series X compatability

Microsoft introduces "Smart Delivery" with the Xbox Series X, which means, that if you own an existing game (like Minecraft in your example, or Gears 5) or a new game comes out for Xbox One and Xbox Series X with improved graphics on Series X, you won't
    have to buy the game twice.

With Smart Delivery you will play the "enhanced" version on Series X, and the "normal" version on Xbox One.

For more info about Smart Delivery and other terms used with the Series X check this page: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/03/16/xbox-series-x-glossary/
  5. pjameleven Win User

Xbox Series X compatability

Ray tracing will be a standard feature on the Series X so all games played on the new console will be able to take advantage of it.

As for buying a new game, Xbox will be initiating Smart Delivery with the Series X. That means if you currently own a game on your Xbox One you will get the upgraded version of that game (if available) automatically when you purchase the Series X, so you
    shouldn't have to buy another copy of Minecraft. You're all good. Happy gaming!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Series X Question

Since the Xbox Series X is said to be able to play Xbox games from all previous generations (i.e. the original Xbox, Xbox 360 and Xbox One), they probably won't shut down the servers for Xbox One in the foreseeable future.

It would not make sense to put work into making Xbox One games run on the new Series X (which is a major selling point, as Backwards Compatibility was the No.1 requested feature after Xbox One was launched without it), and then discontinue Xbox One support.

So rest assured: You can continue to play your games on your Xbox One, even after the Series X is released.

However, game publishers might still discontinue support for older games and the server infrastructure. EA is well known for shutting down the servers for their older games for example.

And with Minecraft being very popular among families and children, which often use the "handed down" older consoles, they wouldn't want to lose the market by making it impossible for kids to play older versions of Minecraft by shutting down servers.

By the way: unless you play on Realms (i.e. Bedrock), there are no servers to shut down. All worlds are hosted on your own device, and use the standard Matchmaking for multiplayer. So you can continue to play your Legacy Console Minecraft until your console
    dies and you can't get spare Xbox One consoles anymore.
  7. GrownKiller 224 Win User

How many of you are actually playing this game FOR THE FIRST TIME?

Me!!!, i learned from watching TobyGames minecraft' series on youtube.
  8. Strawwbury Win User

Need an Xbox one clan and friends? Please read!

We are starting a minecraft and destiny series on youtube! We will be playing survival on minecraft, and strikes on destiny. You need to have a skype account for chat.
Thema:

1. Craftless Minecraft Xbox One Series - Similar Threads - Craftless Minecraft Series

2. Minecraft Realms

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Realms: So I just bought a realm on bedrock, and ive invited my friends but when they accept the invite, it tells them they cannot join 86ad814b-490f-4988-97fc-e5f784d45905
  3. Minecraft for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for xbox one: Hey guys. So I purchased minecraft on my xbox and it asked whether I wanted the purchase to stay on the xbox or my Microsoft account. I chose my Microsoft account. Is there anyway to change that...
  4. How do I play on servers and with friends on Minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play on servers and with friends on Minecraft?: "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings." I got this message while trying to connect...
  5. Minecraft Realms Plus - Something Went Wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Plus - Something Went Wrong: Submitted Mojang Support on 3/25/2020. Resubmitted 3/29/2020. I purchased Realms Plus on March 24th so my 10 year old could collaborate with friends during our "stay at home" order. He and was...
  6. MINECRAFT ON PC

in XBoX on Windows
    MINECRAFT ON PC: So i bought the version of minecraft that has crossplay, but recently I moved to pc, and I checked the miscrosoft store (im using the same user in both plattforms) and says that i need to buy it...
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer Servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer Servers: Why can I not play on online Minecraft servers? I don’t have any parental restrictions, everything in my settings is on, and nobody in any other thread has sufficiently answered the question....
  8. Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft: I'm trying to get onto my friends realm and this message keeps popping up : "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy...
  9. Can not log into Xbox Live on minecraft pe

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can not log into Xbox Live on minecraft pe: I have tried the xbox live app and have uninstalled the game twice and i still get the same screen. it says "sorry something went wrong give it another try or go to xbox.com. it has done this ever...
  10. Friend signed in to xbox live on my PC, then signed up for minecraft beta, now I get a...

in XboX Insiders
    Friend signed in to xbox live on my PC, then signed up for minecraft beta, now I get a...: I downloaded XBOX Insider Hub to unenroll my PC but nothing shows up under Manage Devices, and I don't have his password to log in to MS and remove my PC from his devices. Any ideas on how to...