Crapbox series x

Discus and support Crapbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a brand new series x about a month ago, everything was fine for the first week and a half then it started not launching cold war one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GreatKitten7798, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Crapbox series x

I purchased a brand new series x about a month ago, everything was fine for the first week and a half then it started not launching cold war one day..did some reading online and realised this is a common issue with the series x so i am forced to play on my old xbox that can barely handle the game (atleast it launches) it then started to have issues launching most games i own this series x console is literally worthless... i use my one x now and my series x collects dust and im woundering if i just got a bad console or all series x is garbage either way this is the worst game console ive ever purchased..cant launch about 50% of my games. I dont want to move to ps5 or pc but might have to after this ****

:)

GreatKitten7798, Feb 22, 2021
  2. HBK SeanMichael Win User

THIS IS REALLY STARTING TO [Mod Removed] ME THE [Mod Removed] OFF!!!

Its working for me now.....

unplugged crapbox and logged out and logged back into it.
  3. flyer2359 Win User

This is just salt in the wound. Every single advantage....

Microsoft might as well stop and not even bother produce the CrapBox One, they've lost big time.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  5. CASTERTR0Y666 Win User

Did I Miss Much?

There was a an emergency update for hacks but shortly after someone reported under map glitch on CrapBox. I think this got fixed with another playlist update though.
  6. flyer2359 Win User

My Whole District Sold Out In 12 Hours

I have a feeling they're not going to be taking many pre-orders for CrapBox One and freeing up space for the PS4, you know, the system the majority of the people will buy.
Thema:

Crapbox series x

1. Crapbox series x - Similar Threads - Crapbox series

2. Insignificant issue but recent captures shared from the Xbox Series X | S still show Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Insignificant issue but recent captures shared from the Xbox Series X | S still show Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ineedmorebread [link] [comments]
  3. 3d blu-ray, USB tuner support on series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    3d blu-ray, USB tuner support on series X: Please enable 3D disc playback on the series X. Similarly the USB TV tuner would be nice to still be able to use. Currently having to keep a One console plugged in as well just for these features....
  4. friend notifications on xbox series

in XBoX on Consoles
    friend notifications on xbox series: I just got an xbox series s and i have all notifications on but it wont notify me when my friends come on. It shows me achivements and when something is installed but wont show me when friends...
  5. Microsoft gift cards to purchase Series X despite being from different retailer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft gift cards to purchase Series X despite being from different retailer: My question is, can I use Microsoft gift card balance to purchase a Series X despite having to go to a 3rd party retailer? I noticed that I had to select a retailer to buy one. Does that mean I...
  6. Xbox Series S says Pending: Estimate Delivery March 5

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series S says Pending: Estimate Delivery March 5: Title says it all. Ordered yesterday and just want to know if the phrase “pending” means I somehow didnt really get one. My credit card also has a pending charge for the console....
  7. Xbox Series X controller dosen't reconnect after battery dies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller dosen't reconnect after battery dies: Has anybody experienced this? Before i get started yes all firmwares are up to date, I'm having a problem with the new series x controller not reconnecting to the Xbox Series X after the battery...
  8. Xbox Series X Noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Noises: Hi guys, My Xbox seems to be emitting a tone ever 10 seconds or so, even with the console off. It makes a kind of "weeee,er" tone. The exact same sound. I have also noticed when the Xbox is...
  9. NIGHTMARE: Xbox series X turns off during NBA 2k21 Next-Gen online games

in XboX Insiders
    NIGHTMARE: Xbox series X turns off during NBA 2k21 Next-Gen online games: This has become a nightmare, I can't play online because the game turns off the console randomly. Initially I thought it was a problem with the game but several updates have arrived and after 3...
  10. Xbox Series X controller disconnection, specific

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller disconnection, specific: Hi, I’m having controller connection problems with my Xbox Series X console. I know the known issues post lists controller connection problems, but it didn’t seem to specifically match my...