Crash 4 Series X not a true 60 fps

Discus and support Crash 4 Series X not a true 60 fps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went over to activision and they shut there forums down so im over here trying to see why this port is so bad ? I picked Crash 4 today and couldnt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sixtyfpsGaming, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Crash 4 Series X not a true 60 fps

I went over to activision and they shut there forums down so im over here trying to see why this port is so bad ? I picked Crash 4 today and couldnt believe how bad it is on series x. I mean it just drops 1 or 2 frames but for me i dont think its acceptable for this type of game. On my PC i can run a locked 120 max settings on 3440x1440 plus the hex editor so it can be true 3440 x 1440 because activision cant make the game run true ultra wide. Is there any way Xbox can put pressure on Activision to roll out another pack to optimize it. Im sure they can.

:)

sixtyfpsGaming, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X

You'll get 4K on Horizon 4 and the ability to toggle a 60 FPS mode. Although the 60 FPS mode likely won't be 4K. Only the One X version will support these features.

Well worth the extra being you already have a 4K TV. I love my One X.
  3. Das Koop Win User

Xbox Series X

I want the Xbox Series X to be an absolute powerhouse (and I think it will be).

Native 4K and 60 FPS please.

I'd also love to see some games take advantage of 60+ FPS with HDMI 2.1

I'm hoping for the return of Fable and Perfect Dark with some new IP's from the acquired studios.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

: Xbox serie x 120 FPS TV Samsung 55TU8005

hi i would like to have 120 fps on my tv with my serie x , i take yu a screenshot of settings tv, i dont understand why in settings xbox they dont proposed 120 fps at 4k but i can play 120 fps at 1080p ?
    You won't get 120 fps on that TV, as it's only a 60hz display, 60hz = 60 fps at most

To get up to 120 fps at 4K, you need a TV that supports 120hz and has HDMI 2.1 ports and again your TV only has HDMI 2.0 ports, but most games on the Series X are locked to 60 fps at 4K,

Something like the LG CX is the best TV to get at the moment, and that's a TV that can go 4K at 120hz,

A 60hz display = up to a maximum of 60 fps

A 120hz display = up to a maximum of 120 fps.
  5. Hardcore Games™ Win User

Xbox series x and the s

So i saw the xbox series x loading newer games at 120 fps but what about games like ark. Will it be able to run at 60 fps or is ark survival evolved meant to be played at 30 (which it still doesnt). Also will the load times be much quicker for ark?
    ark survival is a very large game but it should run fine at at 60 fps on the upcoming console
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

New xbox S video performance.

Hi,

Sniper Elite 4 ran at 30 fps on Xbox One. Using backwards compatibility on the Series X/S won't automatically make this game run at 60 fps. The only way that will happen is if the developer or the backwards compatibility team modify the game to unlock the
    frame rate.

BC Can:

• Make games run more closely and smoothly to the original target frame rate (30 or 60 fps)
    • Disable Dynamic resolutions on games that used this feature. For example, a 1080P dynamic resolution game that would drop resolution to maintain a target FPS will now run at full 1080P. Same with 4K games.
    • Add 16x Anisotropic filtering to all titles.

BC Can't

• Unlock a locked (baked in) frame rate cap
    • Run games that have a locked resolution from running in higher resolutions, not without the BC team or the developer interaction.

The 1440P @ up to 120 FPS is not false advertising. Dirt 5 can run up to 120 FPS on Series X and S and Gears 5 with the Series X/S optimisation patch also can run up to 120 FPS (multiplayer only). Call of Duty Cold War also has a 120 FPS
    mode in multiplayer.
Thema:

Crash 4 Series X not a true 60 fps

1. Crash 4 Series X not a true 60 fps - Similar Threads - Crash Series true

2. Crashes on Xbox Series X (Freeze and Loud noises)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crashes on Xbox Series X (Freeze and Loud noises): Hi, sorry for my bad English but i have my Xbox for 1 week and i have already experience 4 crashes and everytime it's the same thing. The first and second crash were on two games that I buyed on...
  3. Xbox Series x crash while starting minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series x crash while starting minecraft: Hey! My series x keeps crashing when I load a minecraft world. I’m able to get on the map but as soon as I move the game freezes and my Xbox shuts down. The power button is also flashing 3 times...
  4. Dark Alliance Insiders Demo Hard Crashes Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Dark Alliance Insiders Demo Hard Crashes Xbox Series X: I'm in the Skip Ahead tier of this program. I opted in to the Dark Alliance Insider demo. I cannot test the game since it's unplayable. I loaded up the game, watched the intro and started playing....
  5. Ray tracing and crashing series X

in XboX Insiders
    Ray tracing and crashing series X: Hi all. Has anyone else had this? So far I can only play watchdogs in performance mode. Switching it over to quality causes the Xbox to lock and either dashboard or turn off. Metro post series...
  6. Xbox Series X appears to crash and restart during a Skype call

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X appears to crash and restart during a Skype call: Since I've owned my series X, I've noticed that the console will crash and switch off, or crash and restart to the dashboard during most long Skype calls to family abroad. Essentially the video...
  7. Xbox Series X crashing and freezing in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashing and freezing in games: My Xbox series X console has been experiencing freezing and crashing randomly when playing games, example 2k21 even 2k20 and Next Gen 2k, F1, Fortnite etc…… can anyone explain this and does anyone...
  8. Series X crashing and I am not sure what to do

in XboX Insiders
    Series X crashing and I am not sure what to do: For some reason, I cannot play a game of online play now on NBA2k21 (next gen) without the game crashing, I can play every other mode on the game with almost no issues (game crashes when I go to...
  9. Xbox Series X Crashing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Crashing?: So I’ve sent in my console before to be fixed for a faulty disc drive and now that its back I downloaded and started playing BFV and for some reason the game will usually start out fine then is...
  10. Need Attention ASAP about SERIES X CRASHING whenever IDLING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Attention ASAP about SERIES X CRASHING whenever IDLING: Devs or whoever related to this post please roll out the fix for next system update... I already adjusted the idling minute to 60 instead of 10. It crashes the game, then won't let me play any...