Crash badicoot: wrath of cortex wont play

Discus and support Crash badicoot: wrath of cortex wont play in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have trued downloaded it onto my 360 both to the consol and a flashdrive but i still get the same message saying i need to install an xbox 360 hard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 67furykidd, Sep 2, 2019.

1. 67furykidd
    67furykidd Guest

I have trued downloaded it onto my 360 both to the consol and a flashdrive but i still get the same message saying i need to install an xbox 360 hard drive to play the game whenever I try to play it

:)

67furykidd, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi 67furykidd,

It maybe the possibility that you do not have enough internal storage space, do you have a hard drive attached to your 360?
  3. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Did you buy it with your own account as digital copy?

If so you should be able to simply download it via ready to install.

If not it will not work beause you need the license for it to play it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If it's the original Xbox version of the game, you do need an official MS 360 hard drive in order to run the game due to the system files on the hard drive needed to run backwards compatible games.
  5. PhilMarck Win User

Biggest Bad A** of Past Gen?

Crash Bandicoot (Wrath of Cortex & Twinsanity)
  6. hS Mank Tank Win User

unable to play downloaded arcade game

Thanks for posting, parental controls are off and the game is crash bandicoot wrath of cortex....
Thema:

1. Crash badicoot: wrath of cortex wont play - Similar Threads - Crash badicoot wrath

2. Forza Horizon 4 crashing at launch screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing at launch screen: Using the Xbox One S All-Digital (recently bought) What's happening: When I attempt to launch Forza Horizon 4 I get the launch screen as normal, it then goes to the legal and warning page with...
  3. Netflix, Amazon Prime crashing XBOX one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix, Amazon Prime crashing XBOX one X: Hello, As soon as Netflix, Amazon Prime app is launched on xbox one X, the device crashes a few times, xbox can only be powered up manually, sometimes this happens consecutively 2-3 times before...
  4. The app "8 Zip Pro" won't work, it crashes fast.

in XboX Insiders
    The app "8 Zip Pro" won't work, it crashes fast.: [IMG] submitted by /u/TC_HELP [link] [comments]
  5. Forza Horizon 4 stürzt ab[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 crashes]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stürzt ab[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 crashes]: Hallo Leute, Ich habe seitdem ich das neueste Update in Forza am 19.02.20 installiert habe Probleme das Spiel zu starten. Es kommt jedes mal zu dem Bildschirm in dem die Rechte an den Logos...
  6. Forza horizon 4 crashing after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 crashing after update: I am on an Xbox 1 trying to launch forza horizon 4 after a recent update and the game keeps crashing at the playground logo loading in screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game with no...
  7. Forza horizon wywal mi na xbox[Translation- Forza Horizon crashed me on xbox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon wywal mi na xbox[Translation- Forza Horizon crashed me on xbox]: Zainstalowałem najnowszą aktualizację i gra mi wywala, resetowałem parę razy konsolę, ale nic innego się nie dzieje, po prostu wywala, proszę o pomoc! [Translation-I installed the latest update...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps crashing and auto exiting game: I play Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One and it freezes up and crashes. I load up a world to play on and it lets me walk around, but only for a few seconds or rarely a minute. It freezes, and...
  9. My Fallout 4 crash everytime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 4 crash everytime: I was play fallout 4 with mod in it just crash yay i about tell them to fix the problem but them actually doing nothing about this crash the game 59812f18-4b8d-4a89-9765-2c47567ebd27
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: I can't take it anymore, I want to play fh4 but I can't because it always crashes, sometimes right after it starts, sometimes after 5 min, sometimes after 15 min, it doesn't matter, I want to...