crash en pubg [Crash and PUBG]

Discus and support crash en pubg [Crash and PUBG] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; que tal saben por que cada 10 minutos de juego y me cashea y me saca del juego [Translation - How about you know why every 10 minutes of play and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ruBenApo0daca, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:14 AM.

1. crash en pubg [Crash and PUBG]

que tal saben por que cada 10 minutos de juego y me cashea y me saca del juego

[Translation - How about you know why every 10 minutes of play and I get out of the game]

:)

ruBenApo0daca, Feb 12, 2019 at 8:14 AM
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Ruben,

Thank you for reaching out. The constant game crashes could be being caused by the latest update becoming corrupted. For this, we suggest you try

reinstalling the game
    by doing the following:

1. From Home, select My games & apps, and then select
      See all.
    2. When you’ve highlighted something to uninstall, press the Menu button
      on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game & add-ons, then Uninstall all.
    Hope this helps! :D
  3. x AngeILan x Win User

PUBG BUGS/CRASHING

PUBG is probably still going through some updates. As frustrating as it is, there will always be bugs and crashes
  4. Geth Win User

Too many Service alerts

The user agreement covers this. You don't get compensated because of a minor error.

Also, PUBG will crash from time to time. It is a preview program game. (Work in Progress)
  5. W4Yn3cB Win User

PUBG BUGS/CRASHING

6. x Harlon Nayl x Win User

PUBG BUGS/CRASHING

I actually find clearing the cache seems to help. However, saying this it also seems to largely depend on the servers as I have had no issues playing it at all. I'm in Australia btw. When I have had issues in the past I just hard reset and seemed to fix
    it. It's still in Game Preview mode so essentially its still a none finished product. Hopefully, they get on top of this rather soon for you guys.

Nayl.
Thema:

1. crash en pubg [Crash and PUBG] - Similar Threads - crash pubg Crash

2. My PUBG have crashed, need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PUBG have crashed, need help.: Hello, my PUBG isn’t working and I don’t now why. The title screen is not showing the normal PUGB background it is just blue title screen. When I try to go in to the game it just say that I have...
  3. PUBG newest update makes me crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG newest update makes me crash: Ever since the latest PUBG update, my game has crashed every single game. When I get back into the game and try to resume my match, it crashes the game again. I’ve already uninstalled and...
  4. PUBG BUGS/CRASHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG BUGS/CRASHING: Over the past week pubg has progressively become unplayable. At first it was the typical pubg problems. Drops in fps, a glitch here, and there, and occasionally a crash. Shortly after I started to...
  5. Pubg updates crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg updates crashing: Just want to say that PUBG's latest update is worse than when it first started. I am crashing twice as much, and it is really **** when you have some good loot and you apparently drown in the...
  6. PUBG crashes during a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG crashes during a game: I was in a game of Playerunknowns Battlegrounds, enjoying a good game of squads when approximately 5-10 minutes after we had started the game, the game had already crashed for 3 of us in the...
  7. My pubg keeps crashing constantly like 5 times a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pubg keeps crashing constantly like 5 times a game: does anyone know how to fix it 4ec77c38-038e-4fb2-8512-6f18b4f5e099
  8. Pubg crashes almost every Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg crashes almost every Game: Pubg is borderline unplayable right now as my game crashes at critical moments almost every game, no patch has fixed it and maybe even gotten worse a663f307-7e63-451d-a9ff-539d2437e3b5
  9. Me and my friends pubg crashes frequently

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friends pubg crashes frequently: Our games of player unknowns battlegrounds crash frequently as they do with my friends. We play on Xbox ones 69492520-1d8d-4a07-8607-2312339dadc9
  10. Pubg - Constant Crashing on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pubg - Constant Crashing on startup: Hey all! this is my first time posting anything here but I need some serious help. I have a Xbox One X (purchased on launch online) and I cannot for the life of me play Pubg! Every time I start...