Crashes, 'getting your app ready' and otherwise poor behaviour

Discus and support Crashes, 'getting your app ready' and otherwise poor behaviour in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm a bit at a loss here. The software is absolutely horendous, as it crashes quite often, my apps are always 'getting ready to launch' and just crash... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/KillahInstinct, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Crashes, 'getting your app ready' and otherwise poor behaviour

I'm a bit at a loss here. The software is absolutely horendous, as it crashes quite often, my apps are always 'getting ready to launch' and just crash back, and I can't seem to fix it.

I've tried reverting and opting out of Insiders but that doesn't seem to be possible either. Nor does a factory reset do anything but solve the issues for a very limited time.

It has been like this for a few months and I assumed it was just being a Omega/Delta/Beta insider (I've switched, altho I'm not sure it actually did anything) and stuff, but it just doesn't get better.. only worse. I wasn't sure how to report this on the Xbox itself (too much typing).

submitted by /u/KillahInstinct
    [link] [comments]

/u/KillahInstinct, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Crashes, 'getting your app ready' and otherwise poor behaviour

1. Crashes, 'getting your app ready' and otherwise poor behaviour - Similar Threads - Crashes 'getting app

2. my xbox one s has crashed an cant even get it to come on showing a black screen .. i need...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s has crashed an cant even get it to come on showing a black screen .. i need...: my xbox wont come on its just a black screen we have factory reset it an it is still under warranty through xbox I need for someone to contact me asap afbbe297-2a4e-48e7-b98b-c6c3e51e12c5
  3. Crash after 5 mins of RDR2 now I just get a blank screen when loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crash after 5 mins of RDR2 now I just get a blank screen when loading: Hi all. I have bought a second hand xbox one x with red dead remeption 2 (disk) which was already installed. I loaded the game up for the first time and a few minutes into gamplay it glitched...
  4. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: keep crashing and get error code 0x80040200 ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: keep crashing and get error code 0x80040200 ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: keep crashing and get error code 0x80040200 cant find any info on code can anyone help error code 0x80040200 can anyone help with info on this...
  5. sudoku totally disappears, or crashes, or gets stuck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sudoku totally disappears, or crashes, or gets stuck: Sudoku not working properly 11f13c11-f00f-41dd-94af-63e26aa248c7
  6. Game Crashes in The same spot every time I get there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Crashes in The same spot every time I get there: I’m playing fortnite save the world and I just recently got it but for some odd reason I cant get past the turtorial. I get to the on every part and my game freezes Abdullah’s then goes black and...
  7. Sudoku - can't get past the ad screens - loses thread and starts over or crashes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku - can't get past the ad screens - loses thread and starts over or crashes: For me it just started on the 2nd - not sure if game update or operating system update but can no longer play d268c63c-40da-4abe-bf5b-0762d7298b9f
  8. Forza horizon 3 pe gets crashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 pe gets crashed: When Im playing forza horizon 3 on PC or when I leave the game Windows 10 crashes d99e2e4f-8143-4def-b4cf-e0a611870ed5
  9. Xbox APP: Everytime I click on settings on the app crashes, also getting blocked settings ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox APP: Everytime I click on settings on the app crashes, also getting blocked settings ...: HI there, My app keeps crashing when I click on the settings tab on the app. Also get kicked out of party chat after 5 -10 minutes. bf66c34b-d746-473d-83fc-cdb39c76a12b
  10. Not getting gig speed and mixer crashes when streaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting gig speed and mixer crashes when streaming.: So. I am a isp technician. I have upgraded to gig speed. And I am also In the preview program. For the past 3 weeks. I have not been able to stream through mixer without mixer just crashing. The...