Crashing

Discus and support Crashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I started streaming yesterday and i noticed an issue that's occurring with my Xbox One S. Every time i play a game the xbox runs fine, but for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OblivionPh0enix, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Crashing

I started streaming yesterday and i noticed an issue that's occurring with my Xbox One S. Every time i play a game the xbox runs fine, but for some reason whenever i try streaming any game it always crashes, i was just wondering if anybody would have any
    idea as to why that's happening?

:)

OblivionPh0enix, Nov 9, 2019
  2. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Crash Bandicoot would make an awesome Xbox One exclusive!

PS1 Crash is the only Crash.
  3. a tired old guy Win User

Why is black ops 2 lagging, crashing

Crashes? What do you mean by crashes.?

I've always had lag off and on, but it's never crashed for me.
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

You know why they call it the Xbox Infinite?

Even the PS4 will crash too OP. No computing system is safe from crashing at all. It that some crash more then others.
  5. PhilMarck Win User

Rare/Uncommon Xbox/Xbox 360 games

Crash of the Titans

Crash Mind Over Mutant

-

These two games on Xbox 360 are worth a good amount of money but they're nowhere near as good as the original Crash Bandicoot games (the last true Crash Bandicoot was Twinsanity).
  6. II PARALLAX II Win User

Anybody else experiance screen seperation???

I rented a server for a month....after a week I gave up, couldn't keep it full, and crash after crash after crash...sucks
Thema:

Crashing

1. Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. Xbox app/xbox beta app keeps crashing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app/xbox beta app keeps crashing: So both of the apps keeps crashing but mainly when I connect my xbox to it I can't use it at all because it will crash as soon as it opens up. The other way it crashes is when I open my messages....
  3. Xbox Game Preview crashes upon launch after login (Android)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Preview crashes upon launch after login (Android): So i'm new to the android version of the app, but it 100% crashes after i launch it. It'll show the main menu (with the games i can select) I am able to sign in fine with no issues but after that...
  4. Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open video clips made with backwards compatible games, crashes Xbox to black screen: I cannot play any of my video clips I have created inside of backward compatible games. All that happens is the video starts buffering for a second, and then crashes my console to a black, blank...
  5. Phoenix Point crashed

in XBoX on Windows
    Phoenix Point crashed: I downloaded Phoenix Point through game pass, 20-30 hours was everthink OK, but now I am unable to launch it again, after intro it is only screen with the planet, without any menu. I wanted to...
  6. Xbox Win 10 app crashes whenever I mouse over a game from the landing page.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Win 10 app crashes whenever I mouse over a game from the landing page.: If I open the app and go to my library and launch games it's fine, however if I ever put my mouse over any of the games on the main page (like if I wanted to buy one) the little info pane slides...
  7. Why is Dungeon Defenders, on XB360, crashing as soon as I sign in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Dungeon Defenders, on XB360, crashing as soon as I sign in?: If I'm signed in when I start the game, it crashes within a few frames of the menu screen loading. Otherwise, it crashes under "Select Heroes" as soon as I hit start. The only symptom is the game...
  8. Xbox (beta) app keeps crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app keeps crashing: I have the Xbox app. It wortked fine for a while but now it keeps crashing when I try and laujnch it. I clean installed windows and it worked fine when I did but is now crashing again on start up....
  9. Вылет игр при игре с другом.[Translation-Crash of games when playing with a friend.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Вылет игр при игре с другом.[Translation-Crash of games when playing with a friend.]: Всем добрый вечер. Недавно я с другом столкнулся с проблемой, после от 20 минут до 1 часа у нас обоих вылетает игра. Вылетает лишь в играх которые установлены с Microsoft Store. При игре в...
  10. Xbox App keeps crashing (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App keeps crashing (Android): I'm trying to join a party on the xbox app (Android) and it keeps crashing. I tried signing in and out and uninstalling and reinstalling the app. d9e320e7-c256-4ab9-88e7-7e33b9637982