Crater Commander link not working.

Discus and support Crater Commander link not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, is there a link to Play Crater Commander? Link used to go to Redeem Rewards - redeemed a small amount then Crater Commander showed up. Not working... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbucklingNMS, Nov 22, 2020.

1. AbucklingNMS
    AbucklingNMS Guest

Hi, is there a link to Play Crater Commander? Link used to go to Redeem Rewards - redeemed a small amount then Crater Commander showed up. Not working now - maybe I need to confirm from email? But NO sign of Crater Commander in Redeem.

:)

AbucklingNMS, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Turv3y Win User

Those That Want More Destruction...

wow i havent seen a single building collapse...and where is all this "cratering" that was supposed to happen I thought that meant explosions=crater
  3. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Things that Bc2 did better than BF3

Crate bashing was a blast til it was nerfed. Also miss craters in the ground. BF3 beta had craters but became quicksand and Dice is to stupid to figure out how to patch it. So they turned destruction off.
  4. VanBur3n Win User

Bethesda = Patience

Well when I killed the dragon he landed in a strange crater. So I blamed the magic crater for stealing my soul. I don't know. It's not really a big deal even if it was a bug.
  5. neilhorgan Win User

Who's Up For A 6 Player Destiny Moonstrike - 11/09/14 @ 8PM

^ And running/flying straight off a cliff/crater ; )
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Jimmy Jenkins

According to the poster he was last seen in the crater lake area
Thema:

1. Crater Commander link not working. - Similar Threads - Crater Commander link

2. "Xbox On" voice command and UI sound stuttering

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Xbox On" voice command and UI sound stuttering: Hi, I have the voice command for powering on my XSX along with the correct power mode enabled. I've had no luck in getting this to work. Is there another step that I'm missing? Also, it's a very...
  3. F1 2020 voice commands feature doesn't work even on Series X! We are still paying the price...

in XboX Insiders
    F1 2020 voice commands feature doesn't work even on Series X! We are still paying the price...: For all these years, in each F1 edition, Codemasters blame Microsoft and Microsoft blame Codemasters. So what now? New generation is here and I can't believe Xbox still can't be able to support...
  4. Please add a Google Assistant voice command for "Open suspended game" or "Open the last...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add a Google Assistant voice command for "Open suspended game" or "Open the last...: I am building routines on Google Assistant and it would be very helpful to just jump on the last game I was playing. I don't always know what I was playing and it would not be as quick for a...
  5. Voice command control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice command control: Hii i have a little feedback and wanted to know what ppl thought ....its just a microphone on the game pad to use basic commands like change weapon or attack..retreat etc...
  6. echo in command

in XBoX on Consoles
    echo in command: my friends complain that they hear their own voice repetition through my headphones. I believe this issue is related to some types of headphones. For example, I have a razer electra v2. Could you...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 - Keyboard commands not working in flight

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Keyboard commands not working in flight: Once I launch a flight, none of the keyboard letter commands -- e.g. B to reset altimeter or D to reset directional gyro --are having any effect. How to remedy this?...
  8. Supreme Commander 2 Xbox One Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Supreme Commander 2 Xbox One Multiplayer: I’ve just downloaded Supreme Commander 2 on my Xbox One console and I want to play with my friend. He also has an Xbox One, but before we buy the game on his console, we want to make sure...
  9. Special Seed: The Crater, The world is Ours.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Special Seed: The Crater, The world is Ours.: Hey Guys, Kimi Kat here bringing you all another opportunity for more minecraft xbox 360 play. So, recently I decided to re-open a seed an old friend introduced me to . This seed is not only...
  10. xbox dashboard preview cratered my xb1.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox dashboard preview cratered my xb1.: my xb1 loads up. it's getting power.. but i'm stuck on the green loading screen. HELP! 8a0fb687-67b6-41c7-8cdf-9db25580d2b1