Crazy Cortana

Discus and support Crazy Cortana in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I plan on submitting a ticket on the system next time it happens, but sometimes at night I get a notification that Cortana couldn't do it's thing and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Martizz1e, Oct 24, 2019.

1. /u/Martizz1e
    /u/Martizz1e Guest

Crazy Cortana

I plan on submitting a ticket on the system next time it happens, but sometimes at night I get a notification that Cortana couldn't do it's thing and to check settings. Sometimes it happens often and in succession

submitted by /u/Martizz1e
    [link] [comments]

/u/Martizz1e, Oct 24, 2019
  2. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Cortana on Xbox One

I had to turn it off because Cortana was activating at random times and driving me crazy! I do not know of a real fix unfortunately....
  3. neilhorgan Win User

If i exhange a faulty console....

^ I've got this crazy idea now that your not really human CloudStrife, but an AI form of Microsoft's Azure platform, Kinda like a cloud powered Cortana : )

Forgive me....I'm having one of those days!
  4. xenomorph v1 Win User

HaloJolly, will you ma...

He's defs going after Cortana... I bet there will be more Monitors to contend with, (possibly Mendicant Bias... Sorry for the geek stuff).... CRAZY Monitors.... There are more Halo rings to deal with, but Cortana will be bad a** after hanging with the Forerunner
    AI's... Bad a** or messed up. Chief will be enhanced with what the Librarian unlocked in his DNA. Either way "Halo Next" will hopefully blow some minds.
  5. Crusher X303 Win User

What is this a picture of? *Might contain spoilers*

It is more accurate to say a Spartan is a Tank.

They (Spartan-2's) have some cyber implants to be able to use AI (like Cortana) but they are mostly genetically modified. Then add the crazy Mjolnir armour and you get a walking tank.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

2 Cortanas in the same room.

Yo dawg, I heard you like Cortana, so I put Cortana next to Cortana so you can ask Cortana while asking Cortana.
Thema:

Crazy Cortana

1. Crazy Cortana - Similar Threads - Crazy Cortana

2. Crazy computer font code running over profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crazy computer font code running over profiles: Anyone able to tell me **** this is [img] 88e24432-9498-4bf7-a048-c239a5c0be16
  3. More crazy computer font code running over profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    More crazy computer font code running over profiles: This was over his name & when i checked his profile it was way worse 54026152-2641-41d4-ab02-18e897fa3ddb
  4. Crazy computer code font running behind accounts gamertags

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crazy computer code font running behind accounts gamertags: [img] in this its going through more than just a single profile at the one time 73623ba1-01f8-4c1f-a030-dfe452adb623
  5. It's crazy that over 2½ years after it was first reported, there's still a bug where people...

in XboX Insiders
    It's crazy that over 2½ years after it was first reported, there's still a bug where people...: This seems to happen in 2 ways: - Randomly out of the blue with a digital game. You go to play it and it says you no longer own it. This happened to a friend of mine the other day who purchased...
  6. Minecraft Crazy long load times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Crazy long load times: For a gam that is only 9mb, it is taking forever to load. For the past month or two, launching minecraft has become dang near impossible to play on both the nintendo switch and the xbox. It took...
  7. Wasteland3 overheats xbox like crazy even in just the char creator.

in XboX Insiders
    Wasteland3 overheats xbox like crazy even in just the char creator.: Can't figure this out something simple like the char creator with no animation causes the xbox to get really loud and eventually power off. 4k HDR games like F1 with much more animation don's seem...
  8. Anyone else get crazy slow update?? One gig. Been over two hours. I get 500 mbps

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else get crazy slow update?? One gig. Been over two hours. I get 500 mbps: [IMG] submitted by /u/JDNWACO [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Making TV Screen go Crazy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Making TV Screen go Crazy: Whenever I turn my xbox on it starts, but you cant tell what its doing. Its **** a “snow” screen but you see the colors that should be in the screen. I have attached a picture of when I first turn...
  10. Crazy Weird Xbox OTA antenna interference 2020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crazy Weird Xbox OTA antenna interference 2020: Have two tvs. One connected to xbox one s. The other watched by someone else using ota antenna. Both in the same room. No cable, no sattelite. When I play some games, fallout 4, outer worlds,...