Creating New MMO Map

Discus and support Creating New MMO Map in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm wanting to start up a new MMO Minecraft map. The map will be done in survival, and will consist of multiple player created kingdoms/factions. Once... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FearlessCorsair, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Creating New MMO Map

I'm wanting to start up a new MMO Minecraft map. The map will be done in survival, and will consist of multiple player created kingdoms/factions. Once 5 players total are involved in the game, we shall all make up the rules and regulations. This map will
    be done in the City Texture Pack. Message me if you are interested

-ScaryStalker367

:)

FearlessCorsair, Mar 14, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!!

Just to throw this out there but I did read that @Undeadlabs is creating a zombie MMO for Xbox One

x24hrs2livex, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Skyrim Muliplayer

Zenimax are creating the MMO for PC and Mac not Xbox 360. It has nothing to do with Skyrim on consoles.

The Resistance, Mar 14, 2014
  4. LLG JuGgErNaUt Win User

Remastered? Lord of the rings

Ive always wanted a LOTR MMO where the character you create starts out in a different part of the map depending on whether you pick elf, dwarf, hobbit, uruk, human, etc.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Destiny Launch Content

If there were 100 players on screen and +1000 on one map,that would be fancy.....Or maybe Facebook or Tweeter are MMOs....
  6. Krazee DD Win User

MMORPG: The one thing I wish for the Xbox brand in the future.

Mayhem, "Defiance" is a 3rd person MMO.

I want a new FF MMO fo sho.
  7. The Resistance Win User

Skyrim Muliplayer

Zenimax are creating the MMO for PC and Mac not Xbox 360. It has nothing to do with Skyrim on consoles.
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!!

Just to throw this out there but I did read that @Undeadlabs is creating a zombie MMO for Xbox One
Thema:

Creating New MMO Map

1. Creating New MMO Map - Similar Threads - Creating MMO Map

2. Impossible de créér un billet/Recherche de groupe[Translation-Cannot create a ticket /...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de créér un billet/Recherche de groupe[Translation-Cannot create a ticket /...: Bonjour, depuis la création de mon compte jai l'impossibilité de créer une recherche de groupe et ça peut importe le jeu, tout comme cliquer sur "m'intéresse" sur ceux des autres. J'aimerai...
  3. Uninstall didnt create more storage space

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstall didnt create more storage space: I recently uninstalled Microsoft flight simulator to create more space on my hard drive. However after uninstalling it, it did not create any space on my hard drive. I am a little confused by this...
  4. How do I create a Microsoft Account with an Already used Xbox Login

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I create a Microsoft Account with an Already used Xbox Login: I'm trying to assist my son in this endeavor. He had created his own Xbox Profile and was using this profile to play games, gain gamer scores, etc. He is trying to get this profile associated with...
  5. Xbox Content Restrictions on an account I created at 19?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Content Restrictions on an account I created at 19?: So, I'm trying to use the Xbox Game Pass app on PC. However, when I attempt to download a Mature-rated game (I tried on multiple), the app tells me that the game is rated above the restrictions...
  6. Please create a Function on the D-Pad for the Indicators & Headlamps - Switch ON - Switch OFF

in XboX Insiders
    Please create a Function on the D-Pad for the Indicators & Headlamps - Switch ON - Switch OFF: Beautiful product Once Again. Please allow for Holding right on the D-pad which turns on the right indicator and Left does the same. Maybe Holding up on the D-pad turns the Head Lamps on and...
  7. Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass PC not allowing me to play due to not being able to create a save: For some reason Resident Evil 7 on Game Pass for my PC will not let me play. I had no issue when first booting up the game and created a save. I got to the first save point in game and had no...
  8. Can't join or create a party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join or create a party chat: Hi, I've got a problem with the Xbox App and Game bar on PC I can't join any of my friends in party chat. I tried all the answers I have seen and it doesn't work. If I can get help from any...
  9. Can't create a Xbox account - Ne peux créer un compte Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't create a Xbox account - Ne peux créer un compte Xbox: Hi Every time I try to create a Xbox Game Pass account, I get this message Chaque fois que j'essaie de créer un compte Xbox je reçois ce message Unexpected error occured, try again later Une...
  10. xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how...

in XBoX on Windows
    xboc settings on pc You can't play with content created by other players because of how...: I just installed fantasy star online 2 from the windows star and can not log in to start the game. When I try to log in it tells me: "Change your settings to play" : You can't play with content...