Creating New MMO Map

Discus and support Creating New MMO Map in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm wanting to start up a new MMO Minecraft map. The map will be done in survival, and will consist of multiple player created kingdoms/factions. Once... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FearlessCorsair, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Creating New MMO Map

I'm wanting to start up a new MMO Minecraft map. The map will be done in survival, and will consist of multiple player created kingdoms/factions. Once 5 players total are involved in the game, we shall all make up the rules and regulations. This map will
    be done in the City Texture Pack. Message me if you are interested

-ScaryStalker367

:)

FearlessCorsair, Mar 14, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!!

Just to throw this out there but I did read that @Undeadlabs is creating a zombie MMO for Xbox One

x24hrs2livex, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Skyrim Muliplayer

Zenimax are creating the MMO for PC and Mac not Xbox 360. It has nothing to do with Skyrim on consoles.

The Resistance, Mar 14, 2014
  4. LLG JuGgErNaUt Win User

Remastered? Lord of the rings

Ive always wanted a LOTR MMO where the character you create starts out in a different part of the map depending on whether you pick elf, dwarf, hobbit, uruk, human, etc.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Destiny Launch Content

If there were 100 players on screen and +1000 on one map,that would be fancy.....Or maybe Facebook or Tweeter are MMOs....
  6. Krazee DD Win User

MMORPG: The one thing I wish for the Xbox brand in the future.

Mayhem, "Defiance" is a 3rd person MMO.

I want a new FF MMO fo sho.
  7. The Resistance Win User

Skyrim Muliplayer

Zenimax are creating the MMO for PC and Mac not Xbox 360. It has nothing to do with Skyrim on consoles.
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

EPIC MMO SPACE BASE BUILDING/DESTROYING GAME FOR X1!!!!

Just to throw this out there but I did read that @Undeadlabs is creating a zombie MMO for Xbox One
Thema:

Creating New MMO Map

1. Creating New MMO Map - Similar Threads - Creating MMO Map

2. Unable to create an XBox Profile for my 13-yr old son. Stuck at parental consent with a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to create an XBox Profile for my 13-yr old son. Stuck at parental consent with a...: Hi All, My son is an ardent fan of Flight Simulators and is eagerly waiting for news on the upcoming MS-FS 2020. He has a working Live.com ID which he is trying to use for registering his XBox...
  3. Erstellung eines Kind Kontos - Elektronische Signatur [Translate] Creating a Child...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erstellung eines Kind Kontos - Elektronische Signatur [Translate] Creating a Child...: Hallo Liebe Community, leider komme ich bei der Erstellung des Kontos meines Kindes nicht vor ran. Ich komme zu dem Punkt: Lesen Sie die rechtlichen Hinweise. Diese habe ich mir nun...
  4. Creating xbo account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creating xbo account: So, I have an account on Xbox Live. My brother created it because he hasn't got a Microsoft account. Now he doesn't play. But I want to create Xbox account and I saw that I've already an account....
  5. Cant create my minecraft realm i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant create my minecraft realm i bought: So yesterday i renwed my minecraft realm for 10$ and till now it says, your purchase succeeded, but we couldn‘t create your Realm right now, when i try to renew it. How can i fix this?...
  6. Unable to create an Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to create an Xbox profile: Why am I I unable to create an xbox profile? Is it something I'm missing? I've tried more times than I can count at different hours, on different days, spaced weeks apart, but it wont let me...
  7. Getting asked for a Captcha code when creating an account on Xbox One console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting asked for a Captcha code when creating an account on Xbox One console.: When I enter the Captcha code, if its correct, it just closes the menu and makes me restart the process. Any fix for this? I have already tried hard resetting my console....
  8. Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be: Hello, When I start Gears of War, I get an error like "Error Failed to create game. 0x800706be". If you could help with this situation, I would greatly appreciate it....
  9. creating realms

in XBoX on Windows
    creating realms: i trying to make a realm but it says. "cant connect to marketplace, try your wifi?" this is really frustrating. this is all on windows 10 edition 44726211-66a1-4084-9a56-ad1f5dc7e13a
  10. Minecraft Starter Win10 - Cannot create new Realm

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter Win10 - Cannot create new Realm: Hi there, I have recently purchased Minecraft Starter for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store so that i can play with my N Switch friend in a Realm. Im all set up and logged in with my existing...