Creating xbo account

Discus and support Creating xbo account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I have an account on Xbox Live. My brother created it because he hasn't got a Microsoft account. Now he doesn't play. But I want to create Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lambada10, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Lambada10
    Lambada10 Guest

Creating xbo account

So, I have an account on Xbox Live. My brother created it because he hasn't got a Microsoft account. Now he doesn't play. But I want to create Xbox account and I saw that I've already an account. I tried to delete it but support chat informed me that I must
    delete a Microsoft account, but I need it. Can I delete this Xbox account and create new.

PS: I don't have Xbox now, so I want to create on phone or desktop.

:)

Lambada10, Oct 7, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Creating xbo account

3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Creating xbo account

Sorry follow the link above or https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag

There you can find all the information
  4. JFate777 Win User

Can not add a new profile on Xbox one s

Instead of creating a new profile on your xbo . An option is to create the profile on your PC or phone. Then try adding the already created account.
  5. FabioDaniel11 Win User

Error,while redeem Gears of War 1 and 3 codes

XBOS its region error, you bought in the same region that you have the account?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbos live account

call support in your region

not after 3:30 when everyone including their mother calls
Thema:

Creating xbo account

1. Creating xbo account - Similar Threads - Creating xbo account

2. Repair status Label created but not shipped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair status Label created but not shipped: My Xbox one controller was sent to repair centre in Germany. The status says it is on its way with a tracking UPS number. However this has not been received at UPS for over 5 days! How do I...
  3. I can't create an account for Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't create an account for Xbox: Hi so yeah I got a game named Lost Planet 2 recently and it requires a Gamesforwindowslive account to play and save progress. So I clicked 'Create account', then it brought me to Xbox official...
  4. Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema en la compra y creación de un realm de minecraft[Problem with buying and creating...: Soy usuario de minecraft windows 10 edition y de minecraft realms, llevo ya dos meses pagando el servicio de un realm para 10 jugadores, el problema es que este mes no pudimos pagar el realm antes...
  5. Message that I cannot view content other people create

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Message that I cannot view content other people create: Hello, So I've been playing Pro Clubs on FIFA 20 for several weeks now and I've always been able to play no problem. Then, when I tried to load up Pro Clubs yesterday I got a message that my...
  6. All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All friends appear offline, no one can join my party, and i cant create or see group posts...: I am a paying customer with years of xbox live gold and I even checked my status to see if I was banned from communication and it says I have a perfect reputation, I was playing with friends all...
  7. Games not creating sound/audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games not creating sound/audio: My Xbox isn’t producing any sound, but only on specific games (Call of Duty and NBA 2k to be specific) but is working normally when playing other games and apps, such as Netflix. It was working...
  8. How do I remove Xbox profile I never created from my Account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove Xbox profile I never created from my Account?: I do not use Xbox, yet I have a profile! Since my PC has been hacked, I don't know who put it there. Some people said Microsoft assigns people profiles. If that is true, I think that is just...
  9. purchase was successful but we couldn't create your realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchase was successful but we couldn't create your realm: With the new arrival nether update I was going to play with my friends on a realm, so I decided to use my 30-day realm test, when I wanted to create the realm the following error appeared...
  10. Auto created gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto created gamertag.: I creayed my first xbox live profile with my personal email. I was you and stupid when I got my first xbox so then swapped it to a separate email to stop junk emails going into my personal...