Creative mode looking for people

Discus and support Creative mode looking for people in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a creative mode world looking for people to join and help build anything 170f77f8-92c5-4e3f-885d-bf6231635449 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sharktooth1989, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Creative mode looking for people

I have a creative mode world looking for people to join and help build anything

:)

Sharktooth1989, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Minecraft players for xbox one

Looking for people to play creative mode or survival with. Possibly people to start streaming on twitch with

SelectingKnave6, Feb 8, 2014
  3. Looking for a few people to build with

Hey everyone! Im looking for some cool players who dont grief, to mess around with on creative mode or survival. Maybe 3 people at the most.

FallenPheon1x, Feb 8, 2014
  4. ShadowSeeker104 Win User

Add me to play

Looking for people to play Minecraft with. I'm 17 and would like to play with people at the age of 14 or older. Like to play in Survival mode and a little of Creative. Add me: and please have a mic
  5. x Loyal Lion x Win User

MINECRAFT NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH

Hey I am 25/female looking for people who like to build in creative mode. Preferribly in my age range!

My gamer tag -

Add me if youre interested!!
  6. Remedy OmG Win User

Point of Superflat Worlds

It's so people have a pre-flattened canvases to build things on in creative mode.
  7. a dreamer type Win User

Minecraft buddies!

I'm okay with survival or creative mode. I'm not new to Xbox, but this is a new account. I have a mic. I'm just looking for some chill people to kick back and play Minecraft with. I'm online now.
  8. a dreamer type Win User

Looking for friends to play Minecraft on the Xbox 360.

I'm okay with survival or creative mode. I'm not new to Xbox, but this is a new account. I have a mic. I'm just looking for some chill people to kick back and play Minecraft with. I'm online now.
Thema:

Creative mode looking for people

1. Creative mode looking for people - Similar Threads - Creative mode looking

2. No Villages and Creative mode in Minecraft 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Villages and Creative mode in Minecraft 360: I am offline and have no internet. I started playing my Minecraft 360 again after all these years, only to find that there is no creative mode anymore. Then multiple times trying, no Villages are...
  3. Switching to creative mode in Apple TV Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Switching to creative mode in Apple TV Edition: i am new to Minecraft. Just installed Minecraft on my Apple TV. My son is asking to change to creative mode and I don’t see that option is enabled. There are instructions for pocket edition, but...
  4. Minecraft achievements disabled due to previous load in creative mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft achievements disabled due to previous load in creative mode: So I bought the new Adventure Time map pack, and I first loaded he game on creative to explore the map. I have delete my creative game, and when I tried to create a game on adventure mode in the...
  5. Creative to Survival mode on Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creative to Survival mode on Xbox one s: Hey...Does anyone know how to switch from creative to survival mode...after loading the world (creative) I wanted to build something and then use it in survival mode Plzzzzzzzz reply fast...
  6. Is creative mode on hiatus?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is creative mode on hiatus?: It looked like there was an update to Minecraft but creative mode went mia.....? Can anyone shine some light on this? If there is a way to get it back, what is it? I did some searching around,...
  7. Minecraft - Creative mode gone after XBOX 360 update!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Creative mode gone after XBOX 360 update!: Hello, After installing an XBOX 360 system update, the Creative Mode in Minecraft is gone! How can it be restored? 83b55b3b-131a-4ab5-be57-7d7c68a70e4c
  8. Looking for people join me and build a whole city/town/village together on creative mode! ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for people join me and build a whole city/town/village together on creative mode! ...: Greetings to the gamers reading this... I am looking for people who would want to create a city/town/village on creative mode on xbox one. I am so bored. My gamertag is . I don't bite at all.:]...
  9. looking for nordic builders for creative mode map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for nordic builders for creative mode map: hello im d4vid and im looking for players that know how to build nordic houses, towers, sawmill, ect, no silly looking ones if it looks stupid ill delete it looking for people with a mic and are...
  10. Looking for new friends for 360 creative modes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for new friends for 360 creative modes: I am an experianced builder who loves to create in minecraft. If you are looking for someone just to chat while you play please hit me up. 6cd7202d-0ab9-41a5-83b4-275b1c8efe33