Creators pack missing

Discus and support Creators pack missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've got Minecraft game recently. With 'creators pack' 'starter pack' and 1000 coins on 3 separate redeem codes. I've redeemed all 3 of them,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EldarasZiukelis, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Creators pack missing

Hi,

I've got Minecraft game recently.

With 'creators pack' 'starter pack' and 1000 coins on 3 separate redeem codes.

I've redeemed all 3 of them,

But in game I have only 'starter pack' and 1010 coins, and no creators pack...

I've contacted Microsoft, but they just sent me all basic info which I already know and closed the case... Creators pack missing :(

Any advice on what to do?...

:)

EldarasZiukelis, Dec 3, 2019
  2. EldarasZiukelis Win User

Creators pack missing

Thanks,

No it did not work as I tried on 2 different consoles. Still the same...
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

Creators pack missing

You could logging out of the console and back in and possibly clearing the cache by doing a full shut down.
  4. Zero Jehuty Win User

Minecraft Creators Pack

It can not be moved no.

The reason they can use it because Mohjang took into account that the person making the world might have a pack and build so stuff in that world goes along with that pack. They knew it might look strange to those who do not have the pack so they allow them
    to "Borrow" The pack when visiting that world.

More or less when they visit a world using a paid texture pack they are allowed to "Borrow" it so they can see what you built via your vision.
  5. foxtrot1972 Win User

Minecraft Creators Pack

OK - this is what I think I figured out from the FAQ'a just now. So is there a way to essentially "un-redeem" the code from within my account and then use that same code against one of the children's accounts? The weird thing is that when they play multi-player,
    they can use my account to create the World and use the pack, and then the second player sees the same content within that World.

Ideally, I would like to delete that content from my account and then use the code in one of their accounts - is that possible?
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Minecraft Creators Pack

You can not transfer that content sadly. It is tied to the account that redeemed the code.

It counts as a in game purchase which is not shared across accounts on the same xbox.
Thema:

Creators pack missing

1. Creators pack missing - Similar Threads - Creators pack missing

2. I CANNOT GET ROUTE CREATOR OPTION TO SHOW UP, ITS NOT THERE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I CANNOT GET ROUTE CREATOR OPTION TO SHOW UP, ITS NOT THERE: hi ive dowloaded forza horizon 4 standard edition and the lego pack from the xbox store via cdkeys. my xbox dashboard offers no updates for the game and the route creator option is nowhere to be...
  3. Minecraft creators pack not available on xbox one but only in surface hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft creators pack not available on xbox one but only in surface hub: Hallo, i have used a code for the Minecraft creators pack but i'm unable to download the dlc. When i look on orderd details i see this: "available on surface hub", Why i can't download with xbox?...
  4. xbox stop suggestions hit clip creator

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox stop suggestions hit clip creator: xbox stop suggestions hit clip creator fe8a583d-18bd-44eb-9922-561c54ede15a
  5. Project xCloud Content Creators Beware!

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Content Creators Beware!: [IMG] We are all excited to see what Project xCloud has to offer. However if you are accepted into the Project xCloud Preview Program you agreed to not make recordings of the program. I am...
  6. Hit Clip Creator / VIP Requirements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit Clip Creator / VIP Requirements?: HI, I'm curious on what the requirements to get on the "Hit Clip Creator" or "VIP" tab are? My posts, for almost a whole month now have been getting 300-1000 likes, many shares and quite a bit of...
  7. Xbox Creators Program(sandbox and test account)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Creators Program(sandbox and test account): WHY is the information around this subject so bad. There is hardly any decent info about and the little info that is about is vague, for the most part badly written and somewhat outdated. [img]...
  8. Hit clip creator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hit clip creator: What are the requirements to become a hit clip creator and not only that is there a way to know if you're close to reaching it ? further more is there any specific numbers we have to met to reach...
  9. Xbox one s game Minecraft creators pack not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s game Minecraft creators pack not installed: Hello, I bought this game - Minecraft creators pack - lately. After i have submit the code succesfully the game didn't installed automaticly. I tried to installed it by myselfmyself i could'nt....
  10. Minecraft Creators Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Creators Pack: Hello - We have recently bought the Xbox One S Minecraft bundle - this included the creators pack, and starter pack. We have installed the full game so that all our user ID's can access it (we...