credentials are wrong

Discus and support credentials are wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i went to re add my account to my 360 and it says there's a problem with my credentials and it removed my account from 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by phefen, Sep 16, 2019.

1. phefen
    phefen Guest

credentials are wrong

i went to re add my account to my 360 and it says there's a problem with my credentials and it removed my account from 360

:)

phefen, Sep 16, 2019
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

credentials are wrong

If you have 2FA setup on your account you'll need to setup an app password to access your account on the 360.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12409/microsoft-account-app-passwords-and-two-step-verification
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Wrong Credentials

Hello AControllerUser,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to access the Xbox 360 profile for your Microsoft account. We recommend deleting your Xbox 360 profile information on your Xbox One and downloading it back to the console. There
    are specific steps that need to be taken to complete this process. We'll provide the list of steps. Be sure to let us know the result
    AControllerUser!

How to remove your profile:

1. Launch an Xbox 360 game on your Xbox One
    2. Wait until you get past the Xbox logo and press the View and
      Menu buttons at the same time to pull up the Xbox 360 guide
    3. Go to Settings and look for storage settings
    4. Select profiles
    5. Delete your profile(Profile only) Do not delete profile and items

How to download your profile:

1. Once your profile has been removed, press the View and
      Menu
      buttons at the same time to pull up the Xbox 360 guide
    2. Select download profile
  4. AirNebula732 Win User

credentials are wrong

Hey there

Thanks for visiting the forums with this issue

I'm afraid this seems to be a problem you need help with from xbox support they can help with this issue

You can reach them at

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us
  5. AControllerUser Win User

Wrong Credentials

You must not understand, i can't download my profile in the first place, due to an error with credentials apparently when they all work. Error code 8015190A
  6. oOSHARP KNIFEOo Win User

Something wrong with credentials

I had that ages ago so I just stopped using that account and started from scratch, is your email like *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, you may have a out of place letter like *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** when you made the account because my account was @hitmail.co.uk so the I instead of O and
    I got the same error mate just hoped that helped.
Thema:

credentials are wrong

1. credentials are wrong - Similar Threads - credentials are wrong

2. Wrong Credentials

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wrong Credentials: For the past month, I've been trying to play on my Xbox 360 but cant sign in(error 8015190A) So i try signing in on my Xbox One. Works perfectly fine, tried a backwards compatible game, same...
  3. Creating Xbox live account for child. Page not found problem after entering my credentials

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creating Xbox live account for child. Page not found problem after entering my credentials: I am trying to approve a child account for XBOX live. I have already approved one child accounts a week ago. When I sign into the child account and go through the acceptance process, after...
  4. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”: So I am on Xbox One S and im trying to play a xbox 360 game. I kept trying to download my profile but it always said “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in.”...
  5. There was an error processing the credentials from the external log in. Please contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    There was an error processing the credentials from the external log in. Please contact...: The problem is not from epic games this happens when your xbox account it a child account how to fix this you may ask ? well its easy all you have to do is change the date if birth so you will...
  6. Como alterar as credenciais[Translation-How to change credentials]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Como alterar as credenciais[Translation-How to change credentials]: Bom dia .estou com uma dúvida e queria suas ajudas eu tentei baixar uma conta que meu amigo me deu mais quando ta baixando a conta aparece uma mensagem dizendo que a erro nas credencias.como eu...
  7. Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...: I tried signing into my Xbox account on my Xbox 360 about a week ago. I got this message, frustrated I tried many things to get it to work. Nothing helped. Fortunately for me I was still able to...
  8. sorry there was a problem with your credentials error 801540A9

in XBoX on Consoles
    sorry there was a problem with your credentials error 801540A9: i created a Microsoft account to play Minecraft on my ps4 but I found my old Xbox and I wanted to download my account but when I do there is always a message that pops up, "sorry there was a...
  9. Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it: Hi!. I was thinking on get Game Pass for PC, but when i run the Xbox APP, this pop up asks for Windows credentials: this is the approach translation from spanish: "type your password to allow the...
  10. Wrong credentials for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong credentials for xbox 360: hi i can sign in to my account on net and xbox one but i cant sign in to my account on my daughters xbox 360 !! Saying wrong credentials i have reset password cleared cache and nothing . I even...