credentials are wrong

Discus and support credentials are wrong in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i went to re add my account to my 360 and it says there's a problem with my credentials and it removed my account from 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by phefen, Sep 16, 2019.

1. phefen
    phefen Guest

credentials are wrong

i went to re add my account to my 360 and it says there's a problem with my credentials and it removed my account from 360

:)

phefen, Sep 16, 2019
  2. McDaddyTree Win User

credentials are wrong

If you have 2FA setup on your account you'll need to setup an app password to access your account on the 360.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12409/microsoft-account-app-passwords-and-two-step-verification
  3. AirNebula732 Win User

credentials are wrong

Hey there

Thanks for visiting the forums with this issue

I'm afraid this seems to be a problem you need help with from xbox support they can help with this issue

You can reach them at

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us
  4. oOSHARP KNIFEOo Win User

Something wrong with credentials

I had that ages ago so I just stopped using that account and started from scratch, is your email like *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, you may have a out of place letter like *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** when you made the account because my account was @hitmail.co.uk so the I instead of O and
    I got the same error mate just hoped that helped.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Go to
    http://Account.Live.Com
    and click on the link Can't Access Your Account then follow the instructions to reset your password.
  6. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

have you tried to logon to www.xbox.com with the same credentials to see if that works
Thema:

credentials are wrong

1. credentials are wrong - Similar Threads - credentials are wrong

2. credentials error

in XBoX on Consoles
    credentials error: I try to log in with my xbox 360 account and always get credentials error (error number: 801540A9) b0be6edd-5e41-4132-85f7-64049031cf6b
  3. “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.”

in XBoX Accessibility
    “Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials that you’re using to sign in.”: hey, so every time I try to download my account on my Xbox360 this shows up and it says “801540A9” when i look that up it says something about gaming on the Xbox one. There was a different one...
  4. Error with credentials when downloading x360 account to play saints row 3 on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with credentials when downloading x360 account to play saints row 3 on Xbox one S: I keep getting some bullcrap error 8015109A saying there's a problem with the credentials I'm using to try download my 360 account to play a backwards compatible game and I'm getting seriously...
  5. Live Credential Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Credential Issue: Hello, I've been trouble shooting, reading forums, clearing cache, deleting profiles, changing passwords, etc for 4 hours and I still cannot get xbox 360 console to accept my log in. The latest...
  6. CREDENCIAS (Mod Translation: CREDENTIALS)

in XBoX Accessibility
    CREDENCIAS (Mod Translation: CREDENTIALS): I can not get into xbox live due to a credential error, someone helps me! 046a39c0-59fa-4b8a-a96a-9b4bf01c0be7
  7. Xbox credentials

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox credentials: Hello, is it possible to find out my xbox credentials? I mean the cloud where all the information and the save files of my phone games are stored. 72c80eff-1ee3-4148-84ff-6ac20fbc81c7
  8. Problemas con las credenciales de xbox [Problems with Xbox Credentials]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemas con las credenciales de xbox [Problems with Xbox Credentials]: Alguien que me ayude con este código de Error: 80150016 .Me aparece porque quiero descargar mi perfil de xbox y no me deja me dice que hay un problema con las las credenciales que uso al descargar...
  9. Problem with account credentials? 807B01F4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with account credentials? 807B01F4: My Xbox 360 will not let me download my profile so that I can sign into Xbox Live. I have opened ports, turned off firewalls, reset routers and modems, restarted the console, formatted the...
  10. Wrong credentials for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong credentials for xbox 360: hi i can sign in to my account on net and xbox one but i cant sign in to my account on my daughters xbox 360 !! Saying wrong credentials i have reset password cleared cache and nothing . I even...